Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to visit places of interest in Ubud Bali and combined with Elephant Ride Adventure, the most popular adventures in Bali. Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour is an exciting tour package to see tourist destination in Ubud Bali like Ubud Monkey Forest is small forest in the center of Ubud Village, Ubud Royal Palace is kingdom palace of Ubud King, and Ubud Mas Village is traditional village located in Ubud which have a beautiful wood caving art.
On your Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour journey you will enjoy the fantastic experience of 30 minutes ride on Sumatra’s Elephant in the Elephant Parks. Your Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour will completely enjoyable and comfortable with our professional Bali Tours Driver that is always outstanding offer our best service.
The Bali Combination Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali tour guide who outstanding beside you to give complete information.
Bali Elephant Ride adventure located between the rice paddies and Jungle, enjoy ride the elephants on teak chair like a king. All Elephants are coming from Sumatra. We are from tourism side would like to try our best to conserve this magnificent species by creating an adventure in Bali. All elephants are coming from Sumatra, we are from tourism side would like to try our best to conserve this magnificent species by… Read More – Bali Elephant Ride
Ubud Monkey Forest also known as Ubud Wanara Wana is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud and as a place of monkey forest sanctuary. Six visits during the full day ubud tours is to explore the beauty of ubud monkey forest by dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali… Read More – Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. It is set in the center of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just in front of it and it is found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has commanded from year 1800 – 1823. This palace is an artistic cultural life center, while the traditional market is the symbol of local economics resident… Read More – Ubud Royal Palace
Ubud Market is a traditional art market in the center of Ubud village, where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area. Ubud Market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. The market is unfolding from west to easterly divided become two group with different purpose. There are two markets available at… Read More – Ubud Art Market
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour Itinerary
- 09:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.30 – Enjoy Bali Elephant Ride Tour
- 12.00 – Enjoy Lunch at Bakas Resto
- 14.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 15.00 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 16.00 – Visit Ubud Art Market
- 17.00 – Back to hotel
- 18.00 – Arrive at hotel
Pick-up area covered: Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us for pick up in different area
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour Price
Adult : USD 100/person
Children : USD 90/person (children 5 – 12 years)
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour Price Includes:
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination as mentioned
- Private Air conditioner vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver
- Petrol / Gasoline
- 30 minutes Elephant Ride at Bakas Elephant Park
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Bakas Restaurant
- Mineral water during the trips
Terms & Conditions
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Infant under 4 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to: