Bali Elephant Ride Ubud Tour Is One Of The Exciting Bali Combination Tour Packages To Offers And Enjoying 15 Minutes Elephant Ride And Explore Ubud Tourists Attraction.
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour Highlights
- Enjoy the elephant back safari ride
- Explore a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys in heart of Ubud Bali
- See the Ubud royal palace and Ubud art market
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour Overview
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour is one of the best Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy the elephant back safari ride and combine with visiting the most famous tourist attractions in Ubud Village.
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour will visit Bakas Elephant Park for the elephant back ride. You will see and explore the hidden beauty of Bakas Village through the jungle and riverbank. The tour will continue to visit Ubud Monkey Forest. Ubud Monkey Forest is a small monkey forest in the center of Ubud village.
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour will continue to visit the Puri Saren Ubud Palace. Ubud Palace was a traditional residential house of the Ubud King a long time ago. The tour will continue to visit the Ubud Art Market. Ubud Market is the best place to buy local handicrafts or clothes. If you have good skills in bidding, you can get a better price.
Then our driver will drive back and return to the hotel. Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour will bring you wonderful memory with different experiences as the feature of this package.
The Popular Tourist Attractions Will Be Visited
Bali Elephant Ride Adventure is one of the Bali Activities Tour Packages to enjoy riding an elephant on a teak chair like a king through a forest and riverbank. All elephants come from Sumatra. We from the tourism side want to try our best to preserve this species by making adventures in Bali. Read More > Bali Elephant Ride
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. The monkey forest is located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in the Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out on Bali island. Ubud Monkey Forest itself owns a very important function in the continuity of the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile, the local community has an important role to keep. Read More > Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Palace is one of Bali’s tourist attractions located at the heart of Ubud Village. The Royal Palace of Ubud with beautiful traditional Balinese houses is the residence of the King of Ubud. Located in the center of Ubud Bali with a traditional art market right in front of it and was founded by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who ruled from 1800 – 1823. This palace is the center of artistic and cultural life. The traditional market is a symbol of the local economic resident. Read More > Puri Saren Ubud
Ubud Market is a traditional art market in the center of Ubud village. Ubud Market is the economic center of the Ubud community and is located opposite the Ubud Palace called Puri Saren. The market that stretches from west to east is divided into two groups with different purposes. It is a very simple way and easy to find Ubud Market since it is very famous among the Balinese and is strategically located in the center of Ubud Village. Read More > Ubud Art Market
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour Price
US$95/person > (Adults)
US$85/person > (Children 8-10 years old)
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioner vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- 15-minute elephant ride at Bakas Elephant Park
- Parking fee/toll fee
- Lunch Indonesian food at Bakas Restaurant
- Bottled water
Bali Combination Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before Make A Reservation:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-Voucher
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Ungasan areas. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Keramas, Canggu, and Ubud areas are subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group up to 6 pax)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and appropriate, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- Should you need to bring: a Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Comfortable footwear, towels, a Change of clothes, Cash Money, and a Camera.
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
- Please pay attention to the monkeys in Ubud Monkey Forest area. It is vital to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour Itinerary
- 09:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.30 – Enjoy Bali Elephant Ride Tour
- 12.00 – Enjoy Lunch at Bakas Resto
- 14.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 15.00 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 16.00 – Visit Ubud Art Market
- 17.00 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Bali Elephant Ride Ubud Tour
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
The Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Guide, who is outstanding beside you to give complete information.