Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour Is One Of The Best Bali Combination Tour To Offer You A Great Experience On The Rafting Adventure At Telaga Waja River, Visiting Besakih Temple And Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour Highlights
- 2 Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour Descriptions
- 3 Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour Price
- 4 Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour Itinerary
- 5 How To Make A Reservation?
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour Highlights
- Go on Bali’s top adventure of Telaga Waja River Rafting and see the lush rain forest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- Explore the Biggest Balinese Hindu Temple on the island
- A chance to try Luwak Coffee.
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour Descriptions
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour is one of the best Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy white water rafting at Telaga Waja River. And combine with sightseeing tours to visit Besakih Temple the Mother Temple In Bali, then see the most popular attractions at Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour will start at 07.30 AM from your hotel. Then we will drive you to Besakih Temple. It’s the most important, largest, and holiest temple of the Hindu religion in Bali and one of a series of Balinese temples.
Bali Rafting Besakih Tour will continue to visit the Telaga Waja River for rafting activities. You will enjoy the exciting 2,5 hours of rafting. On your rafting trip, we are sure you will be excited and terrified by the scenery and rapids of the river. After the rafting finish, we will serve your delicious lunch at the rafting restaurant.
Then Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour will continue to visit Bali Luwak Coffee to see the processing of the famous animal coffee or known as a Coffee Luwak. Then the trips will continue to visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall one of the popular waterfalls in Bali. This place is very famous for photography lovers on Instagram.
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour Price
US$45/person (Children 7 – 10 years old)
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
Rafting Waterfall Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Hotel return transfers with Air-conditioning vehicle
- Entrance fees at tourist destinations as mentioned
- Mineral water during the trips
- Complete safety rafting equipment
- Professional rafting guide
- The Rafting company will provide water-resistant bags for your valuables (camera, phone, some money)
- Changing/shower facilities with clean towels
- Buffet Lunch/Meal and Mineral water at Rafting restaurant
Rafting Waterfall Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
- You should bring Change Clothes, Hat, a Camera, Sun Glasses, and Sun Screen.
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour Itinerary
- 07.30 – Pick up from your hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Besakih Temple
- 10.30 – Telaga Waja River Rafting Activity
- 13.30 – Enjoy Buffet Lunch at Rafting Restaurant
- 14.30 – Visit Coffee Plantations
- 15.30 – Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- 16.30 – Back to your hotel
Route Map Bali Rafting Besakih Tour
Terms and Conditions Of Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity.
Telaga Waja River Rafting is one of the Bali Rafting Spots located in the eastern part of Bali as the best white water rafting on Bali island. Telaga Waja River is the longest and most challenging river rafting in Bali. It is about 14 km and finishes in 2,5 hours with water grade class III & IV. While pedaling on the rafting, enjoy the beautiful panorama of mountains, rice fields, and rock cliffs along the river, with the chirping of birds flying freely in nature. Read More > Telaga Waja River Rafitng Tour
Besakih Temple is one of the Balinese Hindu temples located in the foothill of Mount Agung and owns a large area with beautiful and artistic buildings and temples. It is the biggest Hindu temple in Bali full of religious ambiance decorated by Bali-style ornaments from the doorstep temple, holy idols made from stone, gate building joining with others to boost high, etc. It owns a breathtaking view and active daily Balinese Hindu with their religious activities. Read More > Besakih Temple
Luwak Coffee Bali is a mini coffee farm where you can see the various coffee and chance to see the making process of the Coffee Luwak. At this place, you can see how to make Balinese coffee and try to taste the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with a green river view. They sell a variety of their original Balinese coffee products and herb oil. See the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak, its produce “Coffee Luwak“ Read More > Luwak Coffee Bali
Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali is one of the Bali Tourist Attractions, to offer you a hidden beauty between rocks formation. Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali is suitable for photography lovers, as one of the most famous Instagram Shots of this place. Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali has mesmerized everyone who has managed to spot it. Well guarded by the cliffs. A few hundred stairs down the cliff are worth the effort once you arrive at the destination. Read More > Tukad Cepung Waterfall
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour will be very comfortable with our private air conditioning vehicle. To keep your convenience and enjoyable trip, our professional Bali Tour Driver is always outstanding and offers his best service with the information you need.