Highlights Of Ubud and Kintamani Tour
- Watch a traditional Balinese Dance
- A chance to visit Art Village to see gold and silver handmade jewelry in Celuk Village
- See the incredibly ornate Batuan Temple
- A chance to selfie and trek at the most famous rice terrace in Ubud
- Explore a small rainforest inhabited by a group of monkeys in central Ubud, Bali.
- A visit to the holy spring waters of Tirta Empul Temple
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with a magnificent volcano view of Mount Batur
Short Descriptions Of Ubud Kintamani Tour
Ubud and Kintamani Tour is one of the best and most popular choices from the Bali Full Day Tour Packages to enjoy visiting two popular tourist destinations in Ubud and Kintamani. This trip will make your day unforgettable during your holiday on Bali Island. The first visit is to watch an awesome traditional Balinese dance called Barong and Keris Dance Performance.
The trip will continue to see the handmade gold and silver art crafting at Celuk Village. Then visit Batuan Temple, a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by local people in this village. The Ubud Kintamani Tour will continue to visit the breathtaking panoramic view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur at Kintamani village. Then we will have lunch in Kintamani village while overlooking the stunning scenery of the active volcano.
After lunch, the Ubud Kintamani Tour continues to visit the beautiful scenery of Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Then the last site during the Ubud and Kintamani tour is visiting the sacred sanctuary at Ubud Village called Ubud Monkey Forest. In this place, you can see thousands of monkeys roaming in the forest.
After visiting all the tourist attractions, we will head back to your hotel to bring an unforgettable experience during this spectacular Ubud and Kintamani Tour Package
Ubud and Kintamani Tour Price
IDR 625,000/person (3–9 years old)
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Ubud Kintamani Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations, as mentioned
- Ticket Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- Lunch: Indonesian Food at a local restaurant
- Parking fees and toll fees
- Bottled water
Ubud Kintamani Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Please pay attention to the monkeys in the Ubud Monkey Forest area. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the temple.
Ubud and Kintamani Tour Itinerary
- 08.30: Pick up from the hotel
- 09.30: Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- 11.00: Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 12.30: Visit Kintamani Viewpoint and have lunch overlooking the volcano
- 14.30: Visit Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- 16.00: Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 17.30: Transfer back to the hotel
Route Map: Ubud and Kintamani Tour
Barong dance is a traditional Balinese dance. The dance demonstrates the mythological depiction of animals that have supernatural powers and could protect humans. Barong is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The Barong dance featured a battle between Barong and Rangda. Read More > Barong Dance Performance
Tirta Empul Temple is one of the Bali tourist attractions located around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. For more than a thousand years, Balinese people have been attracted to Tirta Empul Temple, whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and has curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today. Read More > Tirta Empul Temple Bali
Kintamani Village is one of the tourist destinations located on the highland, with a beautiful panorama surrounding it. We can see a beautiful panoramic view from Penelokan View Point to the overview of the active volcanoes of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. Kintamani Village is situated in a plateau area with cool weather surrounding it. Read More > Kintamani View Point
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist attractions in Bali, situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is highlighted by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on a highland approximately 600 m above sea level covered by fresh air, where most of the village’s farmers live. Tegalalang Village is becoming famous due to the beautiful rice terrace, which is magnificent for tourists. Read More > Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. The monkey forest is located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey forests, in the Balinese language called Wanara Wana, are spread out on Bali Island. Ubud Monkey Forest itself has a very important function in the continuity of the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile, the local community has an important role to play. Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Ubud and Kintamani Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver who outstanding give you complete information.