Table Of Contents
- 1 Highlights Of Ubud and Kintamani Tour
- 2 Short Descriptions Of Ubud Kintamani Tour
- 3 Ubud and Kintamani Tour Price
- 4 Ubud and Kintamani Tour Itinerary
- 5 How To Make A Reservation?
Highlights Of Ubud and Kintamani Tour
- Watch a traditional Balinese Dance
- A chance to visit Art Village to see gold and silver handmade jewelry in Celuk Village
- See the incredibly ornate Batuan Temple
- A chance to selfie and trek at the most famous rice terrace in Ubud.
- Explore a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys in central Ubud Bali.
- A visit to the holy spring waters of Tirta Empul Temple
- Enjoy delicious lunch with a magnificent volcano view of Mount Batur
Short Descriptions Of Ubud Kintamani Tour
Ubud and Kintamani Tour is one of the best and the most popular choices from the Bali Full Day Tour Packages to enjoy visiting two popular tourist destinations in Ubud and Kintamani. This trip will make your day unforgettable during your holiday on Bali Island. The first visit is to watch an awesome traditional Balinese dance called Barong and Keris Dance Performance.
The trip will continue to see the handmade gold and silver art crafting at Celuk Village. Then to visit Batuan Temple a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by local people in this village. Ubud Kintamani Tour will continue to visit the breathtaking panoramic view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur at Kintamani village. Then we will have lunch in Kintamani village while overlooking the stunning scenery of the active volcano.
After lunch, Ubud Kintamani Tour continues to visit the beautiful scenery of Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Then the last site during the Ubud and Kintamani tour is visiting the sacred sanctuary at Ubud Village called Ubud Monkey Forest. In this place, you can see thousands of monkeys roaming in the forest.
After visiting all the tourist objects, we will head back to your hotel to bring an unforgettable experience during this spectacular Ubud and Kintamani Tour Package
Ubud and Kintamani Tour Price
The minimum booking is two participants
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
Ubud Kintamani Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Ticket Barong & Keris Dance Performance
- Private air-conditioned vehicles include fuel
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water during this trip
- Lunch Indonesian Food at a local restaurant
Ubud Kintamani Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Please pay attention to the monkeys in Ubud Monkey Forest area. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
Ubud and Kintamani Tour Itinerary
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong & Keris Dance Performance
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Village for Silver Smith Art
- 11.30 – Visit Batuan Temple Bali
- 12.30 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 13.30 – Visit Kintamani Village
- 13.40 – Enjoy Lunch at Kintamani with a volcano view
- 15.30 – Visit Ubud Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- 16.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 17.30 – Back to Hotel
Route Map Ubud and Kintamani Tour
Terms & Conditions Of Ubud and Kintamani Tour
- The minimum booking is 2 participants (adult price)
- For solo traveling, an additional charge of 50% will apply
- Children under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices (no hidden fees)
- The payment method is Cash On Arrival (Payment in Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates)
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
Barong Dance is a traditional Balinese Dance. The dance demonstrates the mythological depiction of animals that have supernatural powers and could protect humans. Barong is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The Barong dance featured a battle between Barong and Rangda. Read More > Barong Dance Performance
Batuan Temple Bali is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the resident of the Batuan countryside. We will visit this temple before the next stop at Kintamani Tour. The temple is designed full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of a chromatic black palm tree. Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends, and mysterious tales. Read More > Batuan Temple
Tirta Empul Temple is one of the Bali Tourist Attractions located around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. For more than a thousand years, Balinese people have been attracted to Tirta Empul Temple, whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and has curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today. Read More > Tirta Empul Temple Bali
Kintamani Village is one of the tourist destinations located on the highland with a beautiful panorama surrounding it. We can see a beautiful panoramic from Penelokan View Point to the overview of the active volcano of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. Kintamani Village is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surrounding it. Read More > Kintamani View Point
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is featured by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on a highland approximately 600 m above sea levels covered by fresh temperature where most of the villager’s farmers. Tegalalang Village is getting famous due to the beautiful rice terrace as magnificent for tourists. Read More > Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. The monkey forest is located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in the Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out on the Bali island. Ubud Monkey Forest itself owns a very important function in the continuity of the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile, the local community has an important role to keep… Read More > Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
Ubud and Kintamani Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver who outstanding give you complete information.