8 – 9 Hours
Table Of Contents
Nusa Penida Snorkeling Highlights
- Enjoy the best snorkeling experience at 4 iconic spots in Nusa Penida
- A chance to get closer and swim around to the huge Manta Rays!
- Feel the extraordinary snorkeling adventure with a small group size of 2 – 10 people on the boat
- Enjoy lunch with local Indonesian food at the popular and beautiful oceanfront beach club in Nusa Penida
- All-inclusive package snorkeling Nusa Penida (fast ferry ticket, hotel transfer, admission fee, and lunch are all included)
Nusa Penida Snorkeling Tour
Nusa Penida Snorkeling Tour is one of the exciting snorkeling tour packages to enjoy a snorkeling day trip to the beautiful underwater marine life in Nusa Penida Bali. Getting in touch with Manta Ray will give you a memorable experience.
Penida Snorkeling Tour is one of the fantastic Bali snorkeling tour packages to explore the beautiful underwater world of Nusa Penida. Penida Snorkeling Tour will enjoy the snorkeling activity at four iconic snorkeling spots around Nusa Penida. Manta Bay, Gamat Bay, Toyapakeh Wall Point, and Crystal Bay.
Nusa Penida Snorkeling Tour Price
* Minimum booking is two participants
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
Penida Snorkeling Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Snorkeling trips at 4 locations: Manta Bay, Gamat Bay, Wall Point, and Crystal Bay.
- Round-trip hotel transfers with air-conditioning vehicle
- Round trip fast ferry ticket (Sanur – Nusa Penida – Sanur)
- Snorkeling trip with Shared Boat
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Professional snorkeling guide
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, and life jackets)
- Fresh towel & shower
- Lunch Indonesian food at the oceanfront beach club in Penida
- Bottled water during the snorkeling trip
- Admission fee in Nusa Penida
- Toll Fee & Parking fees
- Shared Underwater Camera (The files will send to your email or WhatsApp)
Penida Snorkeling Trip Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, and Sanur
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud are subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group (up to 6 pax)
- Should you need to bring: Towel, Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Sandals, Swimming Suit, Change Clothes, and Underwater Camera.
- Please note that the itinerary may be adjusted at the last minute to keep you safe from the big swells of the Indian Ocean. If this happens, for safety reasons, If a big swell at Manta Bay, the snorkeling spot will swap to Mangrove Point, SD Point, Wall Point, and Stupa/GT Point.
- Please note that seeing or snorkeling with the manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions.
Nusa Penida Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
- 07.00 – Pickup from your hotel
- 07.40 – Arrive in Sanur Harbor, check-in
- 08:15 – Depart to Nusa Penida
- 09:15 – Arrive in Nusa Penida.
- 09:40 – Start the snorkeling trip to explore the snorkeling spots in Penida; Manta Bay, Wall Point, Gamat Bay, and Crystal Bay
- 12.00 – Lunch will be prepared at Oceanfront Beach Club (Free access to the swimming pool and relax by the pool)
- 14.00 – Prepare to come back to Sanur
- 14:30 – Depart from Penida to Sanur
- 15.30 – Arrive in Sanur and drop back at the hotel
Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
Read Also: Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour
Terms & Conditions Of Penida Snorkeling Tour
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Age Restrictions from 5 to 75 years old
- Sharing a trip means there are would be other people on this trip
- Reasonable and fair prices that mean no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours before the activity
- Passengers who are pregnant and have serious chronic illnesses such as heart attack, asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, respiratory problem, and other chronic illness MUST NOT cruise. For these conditions, the guests must report the condition to our staff or/and crew before departure.
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
Read Also: Nusa Dua Snorkeling Tour
You Might Also Like
Penida Snorkeling Island Tour is one of the exciting combination tour packages to enjoy the snorkeling trip at Nusa Penida and combine it with a sightseeing tour to visit Broken Beach, Angel Billabong, and Kelingking Beach Point.
Nusa Penida Instagram Tour is one of the exciting day trips from Bali to Penida island to explore the most famous spots on the island such as Kelingking Cliff, Diamond Cliff, Atuh Cliff, Tree House, and Thousand Islands Viewpoint.