8 – 9 Hours
Nusa Penida Snorkeling Highlights
- Enjoy the best snorkeling experience at four iconic spots in Nusa Penida
- A chance to get closer and swim around to the huge manta rays!
- Feel the extraordinary snorkeling adventure with a small group size of 4–10 people on the boat
- Enjoy lunch with local Indonesian food at the popular and beautiful oceanfront beach club in Nusa Penida
- All-inclusive package snorkeling Nusa Penida (fast ferry ticket, hotel transfer, admission fee, and lunch are all included)
Nusa Penida Snorkeling Tour
Nusa Penida Snorkeling Tour is one of the exciting snorkeling tour packages to enjoy a snorkeling day trip to the beautiful underwater marine life in Nusa Penida, Bali. Getting in touch with Manta Ray will give you a memorable experience.
Penida Snorkeling Tour is one of the fantastic Bali snorkeling tour packages to explore the beautiful underwater world of Nusa Penida. Penida Snorkeling Tour will enjoy the snorkeling activity at four iconic snorkeling spots around Nusa Penida. Manta Bay, Gamat Bay, Toyapakeh Wall Point, and Crystal Bay
Nusa Penida Snorkeling Tour Price
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Penida Snorkeling Tour Price, Inclusive of:
- Snorkeling trips are available at 4 locations: Manta Bay, Gamat Bay, Wall Point, and Crystal Bay.
- Round-trip hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Round-trip public fast ferry (Sanur-Nusa Penida-Sanur)
- Sharing snorkeling trip (Shared Boat)
- Experienced local snorkeling guide
- All snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, and life jackets)
- Lunch at the oceanfront beach club in Penida
- Bottled water
- Parking fees and admission fees to enter the island
- Fresh towel and shower facilities
- Shared Underwater Camera (The files will be sent to your email or WhatsApp.)
Penida Snorkeling Trip Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know Before Making a Booking:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-voucher
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Age Limits: Age restrictions start from 6 years old (require that children be accompanied by an adult during the tour)
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran Bay, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, and Sanur (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Ungasan, Canggu, and Ubud areas, are subject to an additional charge of Rp 150,000 per group up to 6 pax)
- You need to bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, sandals, towels, a change of clothes, cash, and an underwater camera.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and fair, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Forbidden: This trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
- Please note that seeing or snorkeling with the manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions.
- Please note that the itinerary for snorkeling Nusa Penida may be changed at the last minute to keep you safe from the big swells of the Indian Ocean. If this happens at Manta Bay (usually), and for safety reasons, the snorkeling spot will be swapped to Mangrove Point, SD Point, Wall Point, and Stupa/GT Point.
Nusa Penida Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
- 07.00: Pick up from the hotel (based on your hotel location in Bali)
- 08.00: Arrive at Sanur port and check-in process
- 08.30: Boat departs from Sanur port to Nusa Penida port
- 09.15: Arrive at Nusa Penida Port
- 09.30: Start the snorkeling trip to explore the snorkeling spots in Penida: Manta Bay, Wall Point, Gamat Bay, and Crystal Bay
- 11.45: Finish the snorkeling trip and get a shower
- 12.00: Enjoy lunch at the oceanfront beach club Nusa Penida (Free access to the swimming pool and relaxation by the pool)
- 14.00: Prepare to come back to Sanur
- 14.30: Boat leaves from Penida to Sanur port
- 15.15: Arrive at Sanur port
- 15.30: Transfer back to your hotel
The times above are subject to change due to local conditions
Read Also: Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Read Also: Nusa Dua Snorkeling Tour
You might also like:
Penida Snorkeling Island Tour is one of the exciting combination tour packages to enjoy the snorkeling trip at Nusa Penida and combine it with a sightseeing tour to visit Broken Beach, Angel Billabong, and Kelingking Beach Point.
Nusa Penida Instagram Tour is one of the exciting day trips from Bali to Penida island to explore the most famous spots on the island such as Kelingking Cliff, Diamond Cliff, Atuh Cliff, Tree House, and Thousand Islands Viewpoint.