Bali Rafting And Ubud Tour Overview
The Bali Rafting Ubud Tour is an exciting Bali Combination Tour Package that offers both an adventurous Rafting Adventure Tour and an opportunity to explore some of the most famous tourist attractions in Ubud Village. This day tour package allows you to experience 2 hours of thrilling whitewater rafting at Ayung River and also includes a sightseeing tour to visit the stunning Tegalalang Rice Terrace and the sacred Ubud Monkey Forest.
Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour Highlights
- Experience an exhilarating 2-hour rafting adventure at the picturesque Ayung River, one of the best rafting spots in Ubud.
- Discover a small rainforest inhabited by a group of playful monkeys in the heart of Ubud, Bali.
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of the lush green rice terraces at Tegalalang Village.
- Savor the opportunity to taste the renowned Luwak Coffee at Ubud Village.
Bali Rafting Ubud Tour Description
The Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour is scheduled to begin at 8:00 AM, and our driver will pick you up from your hotel. From there, you will be driven to the rafting company in Ubud, where you can embark on a thrilling 2-hour Bali White Water Rafting Adventure at Ayung River Ubud. After completing the rafting, you can take a refreshing shower and enjoy lunch at the rafting company.
Next, the Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour will take you to visit the stunning Tegalalang Rice Terrace for a few minutes before proceeding to the tea and coffee-tasting venue. The tour will then proceed to the Ubud Monkey Forest, a sacred sanctuary located in the heart of Ubud village, where you can witness thousands of monkeys roaming freely in the forest. The Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour promises to deliver unique experiences and create unforgettable memories, making it a highlight of this package.
Bali Rafting Ubud Tour Price
IDR 675,000/person (Children 7–10 years old)
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations, as mentioned
- 2 hours white water rafting trips at Ayung River Ubud
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Rafting Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Parking/Admission fees
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know Before Making a Reservation:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-voucher
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Canggu, and Ubud areas. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Ungasan are subject to an additional charge of IDR 150,000 per group up to 6 pax)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and appropriate, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- You need to bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable footwear, towels, a change of clothes, cash, and a camera.
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
Bali Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour Itinerary
- 07.30 – Pick up from hotel
- 09.00 – Arrive at the rafting lobby & registration
- 09.30 – Start for Bali Rafting Adventure
- 12.00 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
- 14.00 – Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 15.30: Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16.30: Transfer back to the hotel
Route Map Bali Rafting Ubud Tour
Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the exciting Bali White Water Rafting Tour Packages located in the northern part of Ubud with a beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river with full of fun and passing through the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive Ayung Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your Bali Rafting Tour adventure in the water will end at the finish point. Read More > Ayung River Rafting
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist attractions in Bali, situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is highlighted by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on a highland approximately 600 m above sea level covered by fresh air, where most of the villagers’ farmers are. Tegalalang Village is becoming famous due to the beautiful rice terrace, which is magnificent for tourists. Read More > Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. The monkey forest is located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in the Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out on Bali island. Ubud Monkey Forest itself owns a very important function in the continuity of the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile, the local community has an important role to keep. Read More > Ubud Monkey Forest
Luwak Coffee Bali is a mini coffee farm where you can see the various coffee and chance to see the making process of the Coffee Luwak. At this place, you can see how to make Balinese coffee and try to taste the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with a green river view. They sell a variety of their original Balinese coffee products and herb oil. See the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak, its produce “Coffee Luwak“ Read More > Luwak Coffee Bali
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver who is outstanding beside you to give complete information.