Table Of Contents
- 1 Bali Rafting And Ubud Tour Overview
- 2 Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour Highlights
- 3 Bali Rafting Ubud Tour Description
- 4 Bali Rafting Ubud Tour Price
- 5 Bali Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour Itinerary
- 6 How To Make A Reservation?
Bali Rafting And Ubud Tour Overview
Bali Rafting Ubud Tour is a day tour package to enjoy 2 hours of White Water Rafting at Ayung River. And combine with sightseeing tours to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace and the sacred Ubud Monkey Forest.
Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour Highlights
- Enjoy 2 hours of rafting at one of the best rafting spots in Ubud Ayung River
- Explore a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys in the center of Ubud Bali.
- Explore a beautiful view of the green rice terrace at Tegalalang Village
- A chance to try Luwak Coffee at Ubud Village
Bali Rafting Ubud Tour Description
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour will start at 8.00 AM. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel. Then drive to the rafting company in Ubud. You will spend 2 hours on Bali White Water Rafting Adventure at Ayung River Ubud. After finishing the rafting then you can take a shower and continue lunch at the rafting company.
Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour will continue to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace for a few minutes, then continue to the place of Tea & Coffee Tasting. The next destination is visiting the Ubud Monkey Forest is a sacred sanctuary in central Ubud village. At this place, you can see thousands of monkeys roaming in the forest.
Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour will bring you wonderful memory with different experiences as the feature of this package.
Bali Rafting Ubud Tour Price
US$45/person (Children 7 – 10 years old)
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Private air conditioner vehicles include fuel
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Parking Fee / Toll Fee
- 2 hours white water rafting trips at Ayung River Ubud
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Rafting Restaurant
- Mineral water during the trips
Bali Rafting And Ubud Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Please pay attention to the monkeys in Ubud Monkey Forest area. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should bring Change Clothes, Hat, a Camera, Sun Glasses, and Sun Screen.
Bali Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 – Pick up from hotel
- 09.45 – Arrive at Starting Point
- 10.00 – Start for Bali Rafting Adventure
- 12.30 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
- 14.00 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 14.30 – Visit The Location for Tea & Coffee Tasting
- 15.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16.30 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Bali Rafting Ubud Tour
Terms & Conditions Of Bali Rafting Ubud Tour
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity.
Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the exciting Bali White Water Rafting Tour Packages located in the northern part of Ubud with a beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river with full of fun and passing through the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive Ayung Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your Bali Rafting Tour adventure in the water will end at the finish point. Read More > Ayung River Rafting
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is featured by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on a highland approximately 600 m above sea levels covered by fresh temperature where most of the villager’s farmers. Tegalalang Village is getting famous due to the beautiful rice terrace as magnificent for tourists. Read More > Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. The monkey forest is located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in the Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out on the Bali island. Ubud Monkey Forest itself owns a very important function in the continuity of the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile, the local community has an important role to keep. Read More > Ubud Monkey Forest
Luwak Coffee Bali is a mini coffee farm where you can see the various coffee and chance to see the making process of the Coffee Luwak. At this place, you can see how to make Balinese coffee and try to taste the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with a green river view. They sell a variety of their original Balinese coffee products and herb oil. See the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak, its produce “Coffee Luwak“ Read More > Luwak Coffee Bali
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver who is outstanding beside you to give complete information.