Tulamben Snorkeling Tour is one of the exciting Bali snorkeling tour packages to offers unique underwater scenery visible from the surface The USS Liberty The ship has been sunken for more than 40 years making it a number one scuba diving destination in Bali. Luckily snorkelers can also see it from the surface.
After swimming for about 10 meter off shore snorkelers will start seeing part of the ship now a dwelling place for marine life. Our snorkeling guide will assist you during snorkeling in Tulamben Bali, not only to make sure that you know where the wreck is, but also to accompany you in case you are a single snorkeler.
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour Price
Tulamben Snorkeling Cost: USD65/person
For booking send your inquiry to: email@example.com or call us on +6281805683342 to get quick confirmation.
Snorkeling In Tulamben Bali Price Included:
- Hotel transfers covered Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Candi Dasa, Padang Bai
- Full set snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel,fins, life jacket
- Short safety briefing
- Snorkeling Guide
- Lunch Set Menu Indonesian Food
- Mineral water during the trips
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning vehicle include of petrol
Should you need to brings:
- Hat, Sun glasses, Sun screen, Sandal, Change Clothe, Towel, Camera, Money for drinks
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
- 06.00 – Pick up at hotel (the time is depend on your location)
- 09.30 – Arrive at starting point
- 10.00 – Enjoy snorkeling at USAT Liberty wreck and Coral Garden
- 12.00 – Snorkeling finish, take a rest, having lunch
- 13.00 – Having lunch on the route
- 14.00- Continue the trip
- 17.00 – Arrive at the Hotel
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour Term & Condition
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge 50% will apply
- Age Allowed: 12 – 60 years old
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to:
About Tulamben and USS Liberty Shipwreck
Tulamben Bali is a 20 minutes drive from Amed and offers Bali’s most famous dive site the Tulamben Ship Wreck. Right in front of the beach rests the 120m long shipwreck of a US Liberty with the deck facing the seaside. Anchored off the coast of Lombok, the ship was hit by a Javanese torpedo during World War II. As far as we know, nobody got hurt, but the ship was damaged badly. The American Navy’s plan to tow the ship to Singaraja harbor (northern Bali) failed as the harbor was completely occupied, so the ship was intentionally stranded on the rocky beach of Tulamben, where it was unloaded.
In 1963 Mt. Agung (Bali’s highest volcano) erupted and the magma flow pressed the ship back into the sea where it presently rests at a depth of 3 to 29 meters. Since then, coral has covered the wreckage completely and turned it into a home for many species of fish and the most famous dive site in Bali. From time to time, a Napoleon fish or a huge barracuda drops by. You may dive or snorkel this wreck comfortably, accessing it directly from the beach. A night dive is a highly recommendable option as well. This most famous dive site is a must for every diver and is therefore highly frequented.
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour at USAT Liberty Shipwreck Location on Google Maps
Tulamben is one of Bali Tourist Attractions that located on north-east part of Bali. Tulamben nowadays getting famous with the beautiful corals and others marine life. Diving or Snorkeling is one of the best place for Bali Water Activities.
Other Bali Snorkeling Tour: | Nusa Dua Snorkeling | Blue Lagoon Snorkeling | Amed Snorkeling | Penida Snorkeling | Lembongan Snorkeling |
Thank you for browsing the Tulamben Snorkeling Tour as one of the most popular private snorkeling day trips in Bali.