Highlights Of Tulamben Snorkeling
- Enjoy a private snorkeling trip to Tulamben Beach
- Explore the beautiful underwater world of the Artificial Coral Garden
- A chance to see the colorful tropical marine life from above the shipwreck
- Explore the USAT Liberty Shipwreck (sunk for over 50 years as one of the best snorkeling spots in Southeast Asia)
- Enjoy the all-inclusive packages, hotel transfers, admission fees, parking fees, and lunch all covered!
- Accompanied by a friendly and professional snorkel guide
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour Overview
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour is one of the exciting Bali Snorkeling Tour Packages that offers unique underwater views seen from the surface of the USAT Liberty Shipwreck. The ship has been sinking for more than 50 years. It makes it the number one scuba diving destination in Bali. Fortunately, snorkelers can also see it from the surface.
After swimming for about 20 meters offshore, snorkelers will start seeing part of the ship that is now a dwelling place for marine life. A snorkeling guide will assist you during snorkeling in Tulamben, Bali, not only to make sure that you know where the wreck is but also to accompany you in case you are a single snorkeler.
Shore Snorkeling Trip at Two of the Best Snorkeling Spots in Tulamben, Bali
The Bali Great Snorkeling Trip will explore the beautiful underwater marine life of Tulamben Coral Garden and USAT Liberty Shipwreck Point, two of the most famous snorkeling points in Tulamben Bali that will be visited during the Tulamben Snorkeling Package.
USAT Liberty Shipwreck Snorkeling Point
Tulamben is one of the most famous dive sites in Bali. The wreck of the American warship USAT Liberty was torpedoed during World War II while crossing the Lombok Strait, which is home to underwater marine life. The best thing about the USAT Liberty Shipwreck for snorkelers is the massive fish life that has made the wreck a home. It is now an artificial reef completely overgrown with healthy and living coral.
The position of this shipwreck is at a depth of 5 to 30 meters. It makes the interior only accessible to advanced SCUBA divers and expert freedivers. If the water is clear, most of the massive, 125-meter-long wreck can be seen from the surface.
Tulamben Coral Garden Snorkeling Spot
Tulamben Coral Garden is located 300 meters away from the USAT Liberty Wreck Point. Besides being famous for the Liberty shipwreck, Tulamben also offers a beautiful snorkeling spot. It is called Tulamben Coral Garden. The coral garden is a mix of native coral reefs and artificial structures placed on-site by a dive resort to help encourage coral growth. The coral garden is very shallow, with soft and hard corals from 3 meters to 12 meters deep.
You can see groups of damselfish and butterflyfish, clownfish, eels, octopus, squid, barracuda, and maybe even schools of trevally on the coral reef. Spectacular sights as large numbers of silvery fish swirl in the shallow waters
Tulamben Snorkeling Price
The minimum booking is two participants
Get our best price on a USAT Liberty Shipwreck private snorkeling trip
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Tulamben Shipwreck Snorkeling Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Professional snorkeling guide
- All snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins and life jacket
- 40 minutes snorkeling at USAT Liberty Shipwreck point
- 40 minutes snorkeling at Tulamben Coral Garden point
- Lunch set menu: Indonesian food at a local restaurant
- Toll fees or Parking fees
- bottled water
Tulamben Beach Snorkeling is not inclusive of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know Before Making a Booking:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Shore access snorkeling (All divers or snorkelers start the trip from shore, Not using a boat)
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran Bay, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Tejakula, Amed, Candi Dasa, and Padang Bai area. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud, are subject to an additional charge of Rp 150,000 per group up to 6 pax.)
- Age Limits: Age restrictions start from 12 years old (require that children be accompanied by an adult during the tour)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and fair, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- You need to bring: a hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, sandals, Change Clothes, Towels, and an Underwater Camera
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
- 06.00: Pick up at the hotel (depending on your hotel location)
- 09.30: Arrive at the starting point
- 10.00: Enjoy snorkeling at USAT Liberty Wreck and Coral Garden
- 12.00: Snorkeling finished; take a shower
- 13.00: Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- 14.00: Transfer back to the hotel
Route Map: Tulamben Coral Garden Snorkeling
Read Also: Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible