Table Of Contents
- 1 Highlights Of Tulamben Snorkeling
- 2 Tulamben Snorkeling Tour Overview
- 3 Tulamben Snorkeling Price
- 4 Tulamben Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
- 5 How To Make A Reservation?
Highlights Of Tulamben Snorkeling
- Enjoy a private snorkeling trip to Tulamben Beach
- Explore the beautiful underwater world of the Artificial Coral Garden
- A chance to see the colorful tropical marine life from above the shipwreck
- Explore the USAT Liberty Shipwreck (sunk for over 50 years as one of the best snorkeling spots in South East Asia)
- Enjoy the all-inclusive packages, hotel transfers, admission fees, parking fees, and lunch all covered!
- Accompanied by a friendly and professional snorkel guide
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour Overview
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour is one of the exciting Bali Snorkeling Tour Packages that offers unique underwater views seen from the surface of the USAT Liberty Shipwreck. The ship has been sinking for more than 50 years. It makes it the number one scuba diving destination in Bali. Fortunately, snorkelers can also see it from the surface.
After swimming for about 20 meters offshore snorkelers will start seeing part of the ship now a dwelling place for marine life. A snorkeling guide will assist you during snorkeling in Tulamben Bali, not only to make sure that you know where the wreck is but also to accompany you in case you are a single snorkeler.
Shore Snorkeling Trip At Two of The Best Snorkeling Spots at Tulamben Bali.
The Bali great snorkeling trip will explore the beautiful underwater marine life of Tulamben Coral Garden and USAT Liberty Shipwreck Point as one of the most famous snorkeling points in Tulamben Bali that will visit during the Tulamben Snorkeling Package.
USAT Liberty Shipwreck Snorkeling Point
Tulamben is one of the most famous dive sites in Bali. The wreck of the American warship USAT Liberty was torpedoed during World War II while crossing the Lombok Strait as home to underwater marine life. The best thing about the USAT Liberty Shipwreck for snorkelers is the massive fish life that has made the wreck a home. It is now an artificial reef completely overgrown with healthy and living coral.
The position of this shipwreck is at a depth of 5 meters to 30 meters. It makes the interior only accessible to advanced SCUBA divers and expert freedivers. If the water is clear, most of the massive 125-meter-long wreck can be seen from the surface.
Tulamben Coral Garden Snorkeling Spot
Tulamben Coral Garden is located 300 meters away from the USAT Liberty Wreck Point. Besides being famous for the Liberty shipwreck, Tulamben also offers a beautiful snorkeling spot. It is called Tulamben Coral Garden. The coral garden is a mix of native coral reefs and artificial structures placed on-site by a dive resort to help encourage coral growth. The coral garden is very shallow, with soft and hard corals from 3 meters to 12 meters deep.
You can see groups of damselfish and butterflyfish, clownfish, eels, octopus, squid, barracuda, and maybe even schools of trevally on the coral reef. Spectacular sights as large numbers of silvery fish swirl in the shallow waters.
Tulamben Snorkeling Price
Get our best price on USAT Liberty Shipwreck private snorkeling trip
*Minimum booking is two participants
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
Tulamben Shipwreck Snorkeling Inclusive Of:
- Hotel return transfers with private air-conditioning vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Professional Snorkeling Guide
- All snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins & life jacket
- 40 minutes snorkeling at USAT Liberty Shipwreck point
- 40 minutes snorkeling at Tulamben Coral Garden point
- Mineral water during the snorkeling trips
- Lunch set menu Indonesian food at a local restaurant
Tulamben Beach Snorkeling Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher
- Shore access snorkeling (All divers or snorkelers start the trip from shore, Not using a boat)
- Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kuta, Kerobokan, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Candi Dasa, Padang Bai, and Amed Area.
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud are subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group
- Should you need to bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Sandal, Change clothes, towels, and Underwater Cameras.
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
- 06.00 – Pick up at the hotel (depending on your hotel location)
- 09.30 – Arrive at the starting point
- 10.00 – Enjoy snorkeling at USAT Liberty Wreck and Coral Garden
- 12.00 – Snorkeling finished, take a rest, have lunch
- 13.00 – Having lunch on the route
- 14.00 – Continue the trip
- 16.00 – Arrive at the hotel
Route Map Tulamben Coral Garden Snorkeling
Read Also: Nusa Dua Snorkeling Tour
Terms & Conditions Of USAT Liberty Shipwreck Snorkeling
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge of 50% will apply
- Age Allowed: 10 – 60 years old
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity
- This trip is forbidden for pregnant women, persons with disabilities, asthmatics, and other serious medical conditions.
Read Also: Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!