Bali Bottom Fishing Overview
Bali Bottom Fishing Tour is one of the best Bali Fishing Tour Packages to enjoy the fishing game at the bottom of a body of water. The bottom fishing technique is probably one of the easiest methods of all to learn if you are a beginner to saltwater fishing and want to catch fish instead of just going for long, usually unproductive boat rides.
The target of the Bali Coral Fishing Tour is groundfish such as Snapper, Trigger Fish, Grouper Fish, etc. In Bali waters, there are several ways we rig our terminal tackle for bottom fishing. The objective is the same for all the different rigs: to take your bait to the bottom and present it to the fish that live there in an appetizing manner. Now, what you might consider appetizing is probably different from what a grouper considers appetizing.
Bali Coral Fishing Price
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Bali Fishing Tour Price, Inclusive of:
- Hotel return transfer with private air-conditioned vehicle
- 4 Hours of coral fishing trips
- Professional fishing guide
- Meals and Mineral Water
- Bait or Lures
- Fishing equipment
- Insurance during the trip
Bali Fishing Trip Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Free hotel return transfers in the covered area: Sanur, Kuta, and Nusa Dua
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Canggu, Kerobokan, and Ubud, are subject to an additional charge of Rp 450,000 per group of 5 people
- You need to bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and sandals.
Bali Bottom Fishing Itinerary
- 07.30: Pick-up from your hotel
- 08.30: preparation and short description
- 09.00: Bali Bottom Fishing Activity
- 13.30: Transfer back to the hotel
- 14.00: Arrived at your hotel
Bali Coral Fishing Terms & Conditions
- Price: quote per person
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Bali Coral Fishing Tour Duration: 4 hours ( available 6 and 8 hours trip based on request)
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment In Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rate
- Booking should be done at least 2 days before the trip; otherwise, the charter boat will not be available.
- Surcharge: August, September, and December 25th–January 10th will be added to the high season surcharge at US$40 per person.
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible