Bali Bottom Fishing Tour Is One Of The Exciting Bali Fishing Tour Packages To Offers You A Greats Experience of Bali Coral Fishing In the Indian Ocean South Of Bali.
Bali Bottom Fishing Overview
Bali Bottom Fishing Tour is one of the best Bali Fishing Tour Packages to enjoy the fishing game at the bottom of a body of water. The bottom fishing technique is probably one of the easiest methods of all to learn if you are a beginner to saltwater fishing and want to catch fish, instead of just going for long, usually unproductive boat rides.
The target of the Bali Coral Fishing Tour is groundfish such as Snapper, Trigger Fish, Grouper Fish, etc. In Bali waters, there are several ways we rig our terminal tackle for bottom fishing. The objective is the same for all the different rigs, to take your bait to the bottom and present it to the fish that live there in an appetizing manner. Now what you might consider appetizing is probably different than what a grouper considers appetizing.
Bali Coral Fishing Price
Get a special price for booking more than 3 pax
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Bali Fishing Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Hotel return transfers with private air-conditioning vehicle
- 4 Hours coral fishing trips
- Professional fishing guide
- Meals and Mineral Water
- Bait or Lures
- Fishing equipment
Bali Fishing Trip Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Free hotel return transfers in the covered area: Sanur, Kuta, and Nusa Dua
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, and Ubud are subject to an additional charge of US$25 per group
- Should you need to bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Sandal
Bali Bottom Fishing Itinerary
- 07.30 – Pick-up from your hotel
- 08.30 – Preparation & short description
- 09.00 – Bali Bottom Fishing Activity
- 13.30 – Back to the hotel
- 14.00 – Arrived at your hotel
Bali Coral Fishing Terms & Conditions
- Price: quote per person
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Bali Coral Fishing Tour Duration: 4 hours ( available 6 & 8 hours trip based on request)
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment In Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rate
- Booking should be done at least 2 days before the trip otherwise the charter boat will be available.
- Surcharge: August, September, Dec 25th – Jan 10th will be added High Season surcharge at US$40 per person.
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill Up The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
You Might Also Like