Bali Elephant Ride And Kintamani Tour Is One Of Bali Combination Tour Packages To Enjoy Bali Elephant Ride For 15 Minutes And Visit Kintamani Village With Active Volcano View.
The Highlights Of Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour
- Enjoy the elephant back safari ride
- A trip to the majestic Mount Batur Volcano from the Kintamani highlands
- Chance to see traditional crafts at a local art village
- See the incredibly ornate Batuan Temple
- Explore a beautiful view of the green rice terrace at Tegalalang Village
Short Descriptions Of Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour
Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour is one of the best Bali Combination Tour Packages to offers double exciting experience of Riding an Elephant and seeing the view of Mount Batur Volcano at Kintamani Village. It’s a great experience you will have during Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour, which is getting a chance to get closed and interact with the elephant.
Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour will visit Bali Elephant Parks to enjoy the Elephant Back Safari Ride for 15 minutes through the jungle, rice paddy, and pass the local village. Then you will enjoy having lunch at the restaurant. Then continue the tour to visit Kintamani Village, exactly visiting Penelokan Village.
From Penelokan Village, you will see the stunning view of the active volcano Mount Batur and Lake Batur. You can take as many pictures of the Kintamani volcano as you like. Then the tour will visit Tegallalang Rice Terrace, located around 40 minutes from Kintamani village. At this place, you will see rice paddy scenery with a small valley. The rice terrace is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Tegalalang.
Then Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour will continue to visit Batuan Temple. The temple is designed full of Balinese ornaments. The roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm trees. Then directly back to your hotel by bringing an unforgettable experience during Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Volcano Tour.
The Popular Tourist Attractions Will Be Visited
Bali Elephant Ride Adventure is one of the Bali Activities Tour Packages to enjoy riding an elephant on a teak chair like a king through a forest and riverbank. All elephants come from Sumatra. We from the tourism side want to try our best to preserve this species by making adventures in Bali. Read More > Bali Elephant Ride
Kintamani View Point is one of the popular tourist destinations in Bali that is located on the highland with a beautiful panorama surrounding it. We can see a beautiful panoramic from Penelokan View Point to overview the active volcano of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. Kintamani Village is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surrounding it. The best time to visit is around 10:00 am until 3:00 pm especially having the great weather. Read More > Kintamani View Point
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is featured by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on a highland approximately 600 m above sea levels covered by fresh temperature where most of the villager’s farmers. Tegalalang Village is getting famous due to the beautiful rice terrace as magnificent for tourists. Read More > Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Batuan Temple Bali is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the resident of the Batuan countryside. We will visit this temple before the next stop at Kintamani Tour. The temple is designed full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends, and mysterious tales. Read More > Batuan Temple
Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour Price
US$95/person > (Adults)
US$85/person > (Children 5-10 years old)
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- 15 minutes Elephant Ride at Bakas Elephant Park
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Private Air-conditioner vehicles include fuel
- Professional English speaking driver
- Parking Fee
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Bakas Restaurant
- Mineral water during the trips
Bali Combination Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- English speaking tour guide
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting Temple.
- You should to bring Hat, Camera, Sun Glasses, and Sun Screen.
Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour Itinerary
- 09:00 AM: Pick up at the hotel
- 10.30 AM: Enjoy Bali Elephant Ride at Bakas Elephant Park
- 11.30 AM: Enjoy Indonesian Food Lunch at Bakas Resto
- 13.00 PM: Visit Kintamani Village (Penelokan)
- 14.30 PM: Visit Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- 15.30 PM: Visit Batuan Temple
- 16.30 PM: Back to hotel
- 17.30 PM: Arrive at the hotel
Pick Up Information:
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off for customers staying in the South Bali area only (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport.) with pick up time at 09.00 AM.
- Pick-up in Uluwatu, Canggu, and Tabanan areas will incur an additional surcharge of IDR50,000/person. Should be paid during pick up at 09.00 AM.
- Pick-up services from locations not mentioned above (such as Lovina, Candidasa, Amed, etc.) are not available due to the distance.
- Kindly wait at the hotel lobby 5 minutes before the pick-up time and present your confirmation voucher to your driver before departure.
Route Map Bali Elephant Ride Kintamani Tour
Terms & Conditions Of Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour Packages
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge of 50% will apply
- Forbidden: for guests with asthma disease, epilepsy
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity.
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
The Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Guide, who is outstanding beside you to give complete information.