Kintamani Tour Is One Of The Bali Full Day Tour Packages That Offers An Impressive Experience To Visit Kintamani With A Breathtaking View Of An Active Volcano And Lake Batur combined with Visiting Bali Temples.
Kintamani Tour Overview
Kintamani Tour is one of the best Bali Full Day Tour Packages in Bali to visit Kintamani Village with the breathtaking view of an active volcano and Lake Batur from Penelokan View Point. Kintamani Full Day Tour is the most preferred tour to see the beautiful view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur from Kintamani Bali, Never miss this trip opportunity to make your vacation more memorable.
Kintamani Tour Highlights
- A trip to the majestic Mount Batur Volcano from the Kintamani Highlands
- Chance to see traditional crafts at a local art village
- See the incredible Tegalalang Rice Terrace and Tegenungan Waterfall
- A visit to the holy spring waters of Tirta Empul Temple
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with a magnificent volcano view of Mount Batur
Short Descriptions Of The Kintamani Tour
Kintamani Tour will visit interesting places in Bali, such as Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance, which is a traditional Balinese dance with a story of good and evil battles. After a 1-hour performance, the Kintamani Day Tour will continue to visit Celuk Village to see the process of making traditional gold and silver art.
Kintamani Volcano Tour will continue to visit Tegenungan Waterfall. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud Village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone.
Then Kintamani Tour Bali continues to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist attractions in Bali, situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is highlighted by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Then Kintamani Day Tour will continue to visit Kintamani Bali with beautiful views of Mount Batur Active Volcano and views of Lake Batur. And lunch will be served to you at this place too.
The last visit during the Kintamani Tour itinerary is Pura Tirta Empul, which is a holy spring temple in the village of Tampak Siring. Then we will return to the hotel with extraordinary memory features in a Bali volcano tour package.
Bali Kintamani Tour Price
IDR 500,000/person (3–9 years old)
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
The Kintamani Full Day price is inclusive of:
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations, as mentioned
- Ticket Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- Lunch: Indonesian Food at a local restaurant
- Parking fees and toll fees
- Bottled water
The Kintamani Volcano Tour Price Is Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the temple.
Kintamani Tour Itinerary
- 08.00: Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30: Watching Barong Dance Performance
- 11.30: Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 13.30: Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 14.30: Visit Kintamani viewpoint and have lunch overlooking the volcano
- 16.00: Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 17.00: Transfer back to the hotel
Route Map Kintamani Day Tour
Barong dance is a traditional Balinese dance. The dance demonstrates the mythological depiction of animals that have supernatural powers and could protect humans. Barong is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The Barong dance featured a battle between Barong and Rangda. Read More > Barong Dance Performance
Celuk Village is one of the traditional villages for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts available around this area for very reasonable prices. The village is located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency. This place is unique and excellent in the production of gold and silver handicrafts. The people in this village are very famous and skilled in designing gold and silver art. Read More > Celuk Village Bali
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud Village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the few waterfalls in Bali located in the highlands or mountains. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course… Read More > Tegenungan Waterfall
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist attractions in Bali, situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is highlighted by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on a highland approximately 600 m above sea level, covered by fresh air, where most of the villagers are farmers. Tegalalang Village is becoming famous due to the beautiful rice terrace, which is magnificent for tourists. Read More > Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Kintamani Village is one of the tourist destinations located on the highland, with a beautiful panorama surrounding it. We can see a beautiful panoramic view from Penelokan View Point to the overview of the active volcanoes of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. Kintamani Village is situated in a plateau area with cool weather surrounding it. Read More > Kintamani View Point
Tirta Empul Temple is one of the Bali tourist attractions located around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. For more than a thousand years, Balinese people have been attracted to Tirta Empul Temple, whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and has curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today. Read More > Tirta Empul Temple Bali
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Kintamani Tour will be enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our Professional English Speaking Driver who is outstanding to give you complete information.