Kintamani Tour Is One Of The Bali Full Day Tour Packages That Offers An Impressive Experience To Visit Kintamani With A Breathtaking View Of An Active Volcano And Lake Batur Combine With Visiting Bali Temples.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Kintamani Tour Overview
- 2 Kintamani Tour Highlights
- 3 Short Descriptions Of The Kintamani Tour
- 4 Bali Kintamani Tour Price
- 5 Kintamani Tour Itinerary
- 6 How To Make A Reservation?
Kintamani Tour Overview
Kintamani Tour is one of the best Bali Full Day Tour Packages in Bali to visit Kintamani Village with the breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake Batur from Penelokan View Point. Kintamani Full Day Tour is the most preferred tour to see the beautiful view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur from Kintamani Bali, never miss this trip opportunity to make your vacation more memorable.
Kintamani Tour Highlights
- A trip to the majestic Mount Batur Volcano from the Kintamani highlands
- Chance to see traditional crafts at a local art village
- See the incredibly Tegalalang Rice Terrace and Tegenungan Waterfall
- A visit to the holy spring waters of Tirta Empul Temple
- Enjoy delicious lunch with a magnificent volcano view of Mount Batur
Short Descriptions Of The Kintamani Tour
Kintamani Tour will visit interesting places in Bali such as Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance which is a traditional Balinese dance with a story of Good and Evil battles. After 1 hour performance, the Kintamani Day Tour will continue to visit Celuk Village to see the process of making traditional gold and silver art.
Kintamani Volcano Tour will continue to visit Tegenungan Waterfall. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone.
Then Kintamani Tour Bali continues to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is featured by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Then Kintamani Day Tour will continue to visit Kintamani Bali with beautiful views of Mount Batur Active Volcano and views of Lake Batur. And lunch will serve to you at this place too.
The last visit during the Kintamani Tour Itinerary is visiting Pura Tirta Empul which is a holy spring temple in the village of Tampak Siring. Then we will return to the hotel with extraordinary memory features in a Bali volcano tour package.
Bali Kintamani Tour Price
The minimum booking is two participants
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
The Kintamani Full Day Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private air-conditioning vehicles include petrol
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Ticket Barong & Keris Dance Performance
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water during these trips
- Lunch Indonesian Food at a local restaurant
The Kintamani Volcano Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
Kintamani Tour Itinerary
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong Dance Performance
- 11.30 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 13.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 14.30 – Visit Kintamani and Enjoy Lunch
- 16.00 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 17.00 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Kintamani Day Tour
Terms & Conditions Of Kintamani Volcano Tour
- The minimum booking is 2 participants (adult price)
- For solo traveling, an additional charge of 50% will apply
- Children under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices (no hidden fees)
- The payment method is Cash On Arrival (Payment in Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates)
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
Barong Dance is a traditional Balinese Dance. The dance demonstrates the mythological depiction of animals that have supernatural powers and could protect humans. Barong is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The Barong dance featured a battle between Barong and Rangda. Read More > Barong Dance Performance
Celuk Village is one of the traditional villages for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts are available around this area for very reasonable prices. The village is located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency. This place has uniqueness and is excellent in the production of gold and silver handicrafts. The people in this village are very famous and skillful in designing gold and silver art. Read More > Celuk Village Bali
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the few waterfalls in Bali located in the highlands or mountains. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course… Read More > Tegenungan Waterfall
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is featured by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on a highland approximately 600 m above sea level covered by fresh temperature where most of the villagers are farmers. Tegalalang Village is getting famous due to the beautiful rice terrace as magnificent for tourists. Read More > Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Kintamani Village is one of the tourist destinations located on the highland with a beautiful panorama surrounding it. We can see a beautiful panoramic from Penelokan View Point to the overview of the active volcano of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. Kintamani Village is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surrounding it. Read More > Kintamani View Point
Tirta Empul Temple is one of the Bali Tourist Attractions located around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. For more than a thousand years, Balinese people have been attracted to Tirta Empul Temple, whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and has curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today. Read More > Tirta Empul Temple Bali
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
Kintamani Tour will be enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our Professional English Speaking Driver who is outstanding to give you complete information.