Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour Is One Of The Best Bali Combination Tour To Offer You A Great Experience On The Rafting Adventure At Ayung River And Visiting Tanah Lot Temple.
Bali Rafting And Tanah Lot Tour Highlights
- Enjoy an exhilarating 2-hour rafting adventure at Ayung River, one of the best rafting spots in Ubud.
- Visit the majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi, also known as Taman Ayun Temple.
- Travel back in time to the 16th-century temple of Tanah Lot Temple and witness its stunning beauty.
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour Overview
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour is an exciting Bali Combination Tour Package that offers a great challenge of white water rafting adventure at Ayung River in northern Ubud Bali, followed by a visit to Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple, two of the most famous tourist destinations in Bali.
The Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour begin at 8.00 AM, where our driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the rafting company in Ubud. You will then embark on a 2-hour adventure of Bali White Water Rafting on the Ayung River in Ubud. After finishing the rafting, you can take a shower and enjoy lunch at the rafting company.
The Ayung Rafting Tanah Lot Tour will then take you to the beautiful Taman Ayun Temple, a Balinese Hindu temple with unique Balinese architecture surrounded by a large fishpond that appears to be floating on the water.
Next, the Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour will continue to the famous Tanah Lot Temple, one of Bali’s most popular tourist spots. The temple’s stunning architecture and sunset view make it a must-visit destination. Finally, our driver will escort you back to your hotel, marking the end of the tour.
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour Price
US$50/person (Children 7 – 10 years old)
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with air-conditioning vehicle
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- 2 hours white water rafting trips at Ayung River Ubud
- All safety equipment
- Professional river rafting guide
- Lunch Indonesian food at a rafting restaurant
- Bottled water
- Parking fee/Admission
Ayung Rafting Tanah Lot Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before Make A Reservation:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-Voucher
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Canggu, and Ubud areas. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Ungasan are subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group up to 6 pax)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and appropriate, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- Should you need to bring: a Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Comfortable footwear, a Change of clothes, Cash Money, and a Camera.
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 – Pick up from hotel
- 09.45 – Arrive at Starting Point
- 10.00 – Start the Bali rafting adventure at Ayung River
- 12.30 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
- 14.30 – Taman Ayun Temple
- 16.30 – Tanah Lot Temple
- 17.30 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour
The Popular Tourist Attractions Will Be Visited During Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour
Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the exciting Bali White Water Rafting Tour Packages located in the northern part of Ubud with a beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river with full of fun and passing through the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive Ayung Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your Bali Rafting Tour adventure in the water will end at the finish point. Read More > Ayung River Rafting
Luwak Coffee Bali is a mini coffee farm where you can see the various coffee and chance to see the making process of the Coffee Luwak. At this place, you can see how to make Balinese coffee and try to taste the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with a green river view. They sell a variety of their original Balinese coffee products and herb oil. See the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak, its produce “Coffee Luwak“ Read More > Luwak Coffee Bali
Taman Ayun Temple is a very beautiful Hindu temple uniquely designed with a distinctive style of Balinese architecture and surrounded by a large fishpond that looks like floating on the water. Taman Ayun Temple is featured by the unique shape of the temple building with towering tiers style decorated with Balinese ornaments with high artistic values that gives the sacred for its temple. Read More > Taman Ayun Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is very famous among Bali tourist attractions with a spectacular sunset view. There is a holy tame snake in black and white color at some nooks of coral reef around the temple. According to the local people believe that is the guard of the temple from bad influence. We can see the temple floating on the seawater when the water is going to tide. Read More > Tanah Lot Temple
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver who is outstanding beside you to give complete information.