8 – 10 Hours
Explore The 4 Hidden Beautiful Waterfall On Bali Island
Bali Waterfall Tour is one of the exciting Bali Daily Tour Packages to explore the hidden beauty of Bali. The waterfall tour is uniquely designed for nature lovers, who are looking at exploring hidden waterfalls in Bali.
Bali has more than 50 waterfalls located almost in every regency on this island. Some of them are tourist and well-known such as Gitgit Waterfall, Tegenungan Waterfall, and many more. But there are some hidden waterfalls with very natural views, unique and less traveled and explored.
The most important is they are still hidden with not a lot of tourists coming and you can enjoy the waterfall and view with 100% flexibility and privacy.
Bali Waterfall Tour Packages To Visit:
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall, the rough cascade encompassed the best spot to snap a picture or selfie.
- Tibumana Waterfall is one of the secret cascades with an extensive spot to partake in the view or just barely require a couple of moments to swim.
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall is a sacred cascade, and accepting the water can bring pay for the people who visited and shower in the water. Water begins to stream after a supplicating service in 2015, and this is an interesting spot with a blend of four out of the five components (fire, water, earth, and air). There is a Hindu sanctuary molded for local people to come to implore. Extremely wonderful and tranquil spot.
- Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the few waterfalls in Bali located in the highlands or mountains. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course
Bali Waterfall Tour Price
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
The Bali Waterfall Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- A private air-conditioning vehicle includes fuel
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Lunch set menu Indonesian food at a local restaurant
- Parking fees/Toll fees
- Bottled Water
The Tour Price Is Not Inclusive Of the:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Ubud, Kuta, Kerobokan, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Keramas.
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Canggu are subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group (up to 6 pax)
- Should you need to bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, sandals, Change Clothes, a Towel, Camera.
Bali Secret Waterfall Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 – Pick up from your hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall Tour, drive about 2 hours from Kuta/Seminyak to reach this waterfall which is located at Penida Kelod Village, Bangli Regency. It becomes one of the best-hidden waterfalls in Bali and some people also named this the only rocky waterfall in Bali. Easy access from the parking area which is about 5-10 minutes of walking down the stairs.
- 11.00 – Visit Tibumana Waterfall
- Tibumana Waterfall Tour is a spacious space to enjoy the view and surroundings with only 5-10 minutes of walking through the stair. You will find a small waterfall before reaching the main waterfall. Changing rooms available.
- 12.30 – Visit Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall Tour is a holy waterfall and believes the water can bring income to those who visited and shower in the water. Water starts to flow after a praying ceremony in 2015, and this is a unique place with a combination of four out of the five elements (fire, water, earth, and air). There is a Hindu temple shaped for locals to come to pray. Very beautiful and peaceful place
- 13.30 – Having lunch at a local restaurant
- 14.30 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 15.30 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Of Bali Hidden Waterfall Tour
Terms & Conditions Of The Bali Waterfall Tour
- The minimum booking is 2 participants (adult price)
- For solo traveling, an additional charge of 50% will apply
- Children under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices (no hidden fees)
- The payment method is Cash On Arrival (Payment in Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates)
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill Up The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Bali Waterfall Tour will be enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver to give you the complete information you need.