7 – 8 Hours
Kintamani Cycling Tour Overview
Kintamani Cycling Tour is one of the exciting Bali Cycling Tour Packages to enjoy the downhill cycling trip from Kintamani to Ubud Village. This downhill cycling trip will start by picking you up at your hotel and driving to Tegallalang village for a morning coffee break. Later, we will drive you up to our starting point in Abuan village. Our cycling tour is mostly downhill around 22 km of the local village, traditional house, Hindu temple, and rice field, learning about the local irrigation system called Subak, and finishing off at the Greenkubu Cafe with local cuisine.
On this Kintamani Downhill Cycling Tour, we combine cultural, educational, and adventurous experiences as we ride through the untouched Bali countryside. Our professional English-speaking guide will always be ready to ensure you have an amazing time by caring and sharing their knowledge about a wide range of topics about Balinese culture. Sometimes we stop to talk to a farmer about what he does in the rice fields. This is where you get an understanding of Balinese daily life, and our experienced guides bring you right to it.
Kintamani Cycling Highlights:
- A tour activity with a cultural experience
- Cycling through the green rice fields and villages
- Visiting Balinese local houses with their daily activities
Read Also: Jatiluwih Cycling Tour
Kintamani Cycling Price
|Price/person||Number of participants|
|IDR 750,000||2–3 people|
|IDR 675,000||4-6 people|
|IDR 630,000||7–9 people|
|IDR 600,000||> 10 people|
We offer the best prices based on the number of participants during this great mix of nature, exercise, and cultural cycling trip experiences. Get our best deals today!
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Kintamani Downhill Cycling Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Hotel return transfers with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking cycling guide
- Safety-approved cycling equipment (bicycle and helmet)
- Wet weather gear, if needed
- Traditional Indonesian lunch
- Bottled water and snacks are en route
- Toll fee
Kintamani Cycling Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things you need to know before reserving Kintamani Bike Tours:
- This is a 100% professional operation. We have the utmost respect for your time and holiday experience. We don’t compromise on quality. Your enjoyment is our top priority.
- Small groups only. Maximum of 8 guests per tour and usually fewer than 6. One guide to every 3 guests for more personal attention.
- Amazing professional team, knowledgeable local guides, and high-quality equipment.
- Good for all fitness levels.
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Free hotel return transfers are available in the covered Ubud area.
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Canggu, are subject to an additional charge of Rp 150,000 per group up to 6 pax
- Should you need to bring: Sports shoes recommended, Sunscreen advised, and a small backpack for your camera
Kintamani Cultural and Nature Cycling Tour Itinerary
The estimated pick-up time:
- 07.15 – 07.30 (Nusa Dua or Jimbaran)
- 07.15 – 07.30 (Sanur, Kuta or Seminyak Area)
- 08.00 – 08.30 (Ubud Area)
Kintamani Bike Tours Location On Google Maps
The Bali cultural cycling tour starting point is located at Abuan Village, Bayung, Kintamani Bali.
Read Also: Ayung Rafting And Kintamani Cycling Tour
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible