7 – 8 Hours
Table Of Contents
- 1 Kintamani Cycling Tour Overview
- 2 Kintamani Cycling Highlights:
- 3 Kintamani Cycling Price
- 4 Kintamani Cultural and Nature Cycling Tour Itinerary
- 5 Terms & Conditions Of The Bali Cultural Cycling Tour
- 6 How To Make A Reservation?
Kintamani Cycling Tour Overview
Kintamani Cycling Tour is one of the exciting Bali Cycling Tour Packages to enjoy the downhill cycling trip from Kintamani to Ubud Village. This downhill cycling trip will start by picking you up at your hotel and driving to Tegallalang village for a morning coffee break. Later we drive you up to our start point in Abuan village. Our cycling tour is mostly downhill around 22 km of the local village, traditional house, Hindu temple, and rice field, and learning the local irrigation system called Subak and finishing off at the Greenkubu Cafe with local cuisine.
On this Kintamani Downhill Cycling Tour, we combine cultural, educational as well as adventurous experiences as we ride through the untouched Bali countryside. Our professional English-speaking guide will always be ready to ensure you have an amazing time by caring and sharing their knowledge about a wide range of topics about Balinese culture. Sometimes we stop to talk to a farmer about what he does in the rice fields. This is where you get an understanding of Balinese daily life and our experienced guides bring you right to it.
Kintamani Cycling Highlights:
- Tour activity with a cultural experience
- Cycling through the green rice field and villages
- Visiting Balinese local houses with their daily activities
Read Also: Jatiluwih Cycling Tour
Kintamani Cycling Price
We offer the best prices based on the number of participants during this great mix of nature, exercise, and culture cycling trip experiences. Get our BEST PROMO price today!
|Price/person||Number of participants|
|US$50||2 – 3 people|
|US$45||4 – 6 people|
|US$42||7 – 9 people|
|US$40||> 10 people|
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
Kintamani Downhill Cycling Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Hotel return transfers with air-conditioning vehicle
- Light breakfast with coffee or tea
- Safety-approved cycling equipment (bicycle & helmet)
- Professional English-speaking cycling guide
- Bottled water and snacks en route
- Wet weather gear if needed
- Traditional Indonesian lunch
Kintamani Cycling Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things you need to know before reserving Kintamani Bike Tours:
- This is a 100% professional operation. We have the utmost respect for your time and holiday experience. We don’t compromise on quality. Your enjoyment is our top priority.
- Small groups only. Maximum of 8 guests per tour and usually fewer than 6. One guide to every 3 guests for more personal attention.
- Amazing professional team, knowledgeable local guides, and high-quality equipment.
- Good for all fitness levels.
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Free hotel return transfers in the covered Ubud area.
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Canggu are subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group
- Should you need to bring: Sports shoes recommended, Sunscreen advised, and a small backpack for your camera
Kintamani Cultural and Nature Cycling Tour Itinerary
The estimated pick-up time:
- 07.15 – 07.30 (Nusa Dua or Jimbaran)
- 07.15 – 07.30 (Sanur, Kuta or Seminyak Area)
- 08.00 – 08.30 (Ubud Area)
Kintamani Bike Tours Location On Google Maps
The Bali downhill cycling tour starting point is located at Abuan Village, Bayung, Kintamani Bali.
Terms & Conditions Of The Bali Cultural Cycling Tour
- Price: quote per person
- Minimum booking: 2 participants (adults)
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment In Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rate
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity
Read Also: Ayung Rafting And Kintamani Cycling Tour
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!