Table Of Contents
Bali Ubud Tour Overview
Ubud Tour – Bali Full Day Tour is one of the famous Bali Full Day Tour Packages to visit places of interest in Ubud village and the surrounding areas. Ubud Tour is one of the exciting trips to explore the Ubud Village with its social activities and culture from the local community. It is a great day trip to see the Balinese life full of culture and art.
Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in the Ubud District, located among rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. One of Bali’s major arts and culture centers, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud is one of the famous villages most visited in the Bali islands because this village offers many kinds of beautiful art, myth, and history. This place is a perfect tourist destination for those who love art and cultural history.
Bali Ubud Tour Highlights
- Enjoy lunch and swimming in the infinity pool at Tlaga Shinga Ubud
- Chance to visit Art Village to see gold and silver handmade jewelry in Celuk Village
- See the incredibly ornate Batuan Temple
- Enjoy the stunning scenery with clean water and fresh atmosphere of Tegenungan Waterfall
- Explore a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys in Ubud Bali
- A chance to try Luwak Coffee at Ubud Village
Short Description Bali Ubud Tour
Bali Ubud Tour is one of the popular Instagram day trips to explore Ubud village. The first visit is to Batuan Temple. The temple is designed full of Balinese ornaments. The roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm trees. Ubud Full-Day Tour will continue to visit Ubud Monkey Forest. Ubud Monkey Forest. Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals.
Bali Ubud Tour will continue to visit Tlaga Shinga to enjoy lunch and relax in the infinity pool. A luxurious hideaway from modern-day life into a tropical river pool club with a world-class facility to indulge in the authentic flavors of Indonesian foods, offering phenomenally designed infinity two swimming pools overlooking the scenic riverside views.
The Ubud Waterfall Tour will continue to visit the beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall in Ubud. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. And have lunch in the Ubud area. Then our driver will drop you back at the hotel. Then Ubud Tour is finished.
Bali Ubud Tour Price
The minimum booking is two participants
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
Ubud Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private air-conditioned vehicles include petrol
- Professional English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Parking Fee/Toll Fee
- Mineral water during this trip
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Tlaga Shinga Infinity Pool
- Free access to Tlaga Shinga Infinity Pool
Ubud Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Please pay attention to the monkeys in Ubud Monkey Forest area. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
- Should you need to bring; Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel, change clothes, and a camera
Bali Ubud Tour Itinerary
- 09.00 – Pick up from your hotel
- 10.00 – Visit Batuan Temple
- 11.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 12.30 – Lunch & Relaxing at Tlaga Shinga
- 15.00 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 16.30 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Bali Ubud Tour
Terms & Conditions Of Ubud Waterfall Tour
- The minimum booking is 2 participants (adult price)
- For solo traveling, an additional charge of 50% will apply
- Children under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices (no hidden fees)
- The payment method is Cash On Arrival (Payment in Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates)
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
Celuk Village is one of the traditional villages for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts are available around this area for very reasonable prices. The Celuk village is located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency. This place has uniqueness and is excellent produce gold and silver handicrafts. The people in this village are very famous and skillful in designing gold and silver art. Read More > Celuk Village Bali
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the few waterfalls in Bali located in the highlands or mountains. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course… Read More > Tegenungan Waterfall
Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the resident of the Batuan countryside. We will visit this temple before the next stop at Kintamani Tour. The temple is designed full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of a chromatic black palm tree. Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends, and mysterious tales… Read More > Batuan Temple Bali
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. The monkey forest is located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in the Balinese language, Wanara Wana, are spread out on Bali island. Ubud Monkey Forest itself owns a very important function in the continuity of the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile, the local community has an important role to keep… Read More > Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary
A luxurious hideaway from modern-day life into a tropical river pool club with a world-class facility to indulge in the authentic flavors of Indonesian foods, offering the phenomenally designed infinity two swimming pools overlooking the scenic riverside views, swim-up pool bar, signature spa treatments, love rituals, tailor-made layout meeting spaces to host events of any kind, and a large parking area. Read More > Tlaga Shinga
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
Ubud Tour – Bali Full Day Tours will be enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver to give you the complete information you need.