Bali Elephant Ride Uluwatu Tour Is One Of Bali’s Combination Tour Packages that Offer An Elephant Ride For 15 Minutes And Enjoy The Beautiful View Of Uluwatu Sunset Temple As A Tourist Attraction In Southern Bali Island.
Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour Highlights
- Enjoy the elephant back safari ride
- Visit one of Bali’s most famous surf spots at Padang Padang Beach
- Enjoy the majestic sunset view from the Uluwatu Temple
Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour Overview
Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour is one of the exciting Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy the experience of riding an elephant at Bakas Village and continue visiting the most famous temple in the south of Bali island Uluwatu Temple Bali.
Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour will start visiting Bakas Village to enjoy the Elephant Ride through the jungle, cross the river, and pass the Balinese village, which is a great view from the top of the elephant and a great moment too. Then continue to visit Padang Padang Beach one of the best surf spots beaches on south Bali. After you spend about 1 hour at the beach, the trip will continue to Uluwatu Temple.
Uluwatu Temple is one of the most crowded tourist destinations and offers you a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean from the temple. You will be excited and impressed if you first time sees this temple, Uluwatu temple is located on a cliff with high 70 meters high, and around the temple, you will meet hundreds of monkey roaming and play each other. Then we will escort you back to your hotel to bring fascinating moments during this Bali Combination Tour.
The Popular Tourist Attractions Will Be Visited
Bali Elephant Ride Adventure is one of the Bali Activities Tour Packages to enjoy riding an elephant on a teak chair like a king through a forest and riverbank. All elephants come from Sumatra. We from the tourism side want to try our best to preserve this species by making adventures in Bali. Read More > Bali Elephant Ride
Luwak Coffee Bali is a mini coffee farm where you can see the various coffee and chance to see the making process of the Coffee Luwak. At this place, you can see how to make Balinese coffee and try to taste the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with a green river view. They sell a variety of their original Balinese coffee products and herb oil. See the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak, its produce “Coffee Luwak“ Read More > Luwak Coffee Bali
Padang Padang Beach is one of the popular beaches in Bali. The Beach famous surf point in Bali with great waves and a white sandy stretch 100 meters from the north to the south. This surf point is situated on a white stone hill with nature scenery of the Indian Ocean and spectacular sunset in the late afternoon that creates a romantic nuance. This beach is about 25 minutes away from Denpasar Airport or 10 minutes from Jimbaran Beach. Read More > Padang Padang Beach
Uluwatu Temple is one of the most popular tourist destinations on Bali island. Uluwatu Temple is one of the Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse existing on the right and left sides. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above the Indian Ocean. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (the 6 biggest temples in Bali) and owns a magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and a stunning sunset view as a backdrop. Read More > Uluwatu Temple Bali
Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour Price
US$95/person > (Adults)
US$85/person > (Children 8-10 years old)
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioner vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- 15-minute elephant ride at Bakas Elephant Park
- Lunch Indonesian food at Bakas Restaurant
- Parking fee/toll fee
- Bottled water
Bali Combination Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before Make A Reservation:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-Voucher
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Ungasan areas. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Keramas, Canggu, and Ubud areas are subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group up to 6 pax)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and appropriate, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- Should you need to bring: a Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Comfortable footwear, towels, a Change of clothes, Cash Money, and a Camera.
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
- Please pay attention to the monkeys in the Uluwatu Temple area. It is crucial to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
Bali Bakas Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour Itinerary
- 10.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 11.30 – Enjoy the elephant ride activity at Bakas
- 12.30 – Enjoy Lunch at Bakas Resto
- 14.30 – Padang Padang Beach
- 16.00 – Bali Coffee Plantation
- 17.30 – Uluwatu Temple
- 18.30 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Bali Elephant Ride Uluwatu Tour
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
The Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Guide, who is outstanding beside you to give complete information.