Bali ATV Ride Ubud Tour Highlights
- Explore a small rain forest dwelt by a group of monkeys in the center of Ubud Bali
- Explore the hidden beauty of Ubud with Quad Bike Adventure
- See a traditional art market in Ubud, Bali
Bali ATV Ride And Ubud Tour Description
Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour are one of the best Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy Bali Quad Bike Adventure combined with sightseeing tours to visit one of the most famous tourist destinations in Ubud Village. It’s a great tour package for those who like to ride an ATV bike and do a sightseeing tour to see interesting places with beautiful panorama sites.
Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour will start at 8 a.m. pick up from the hotel, then drive to Ubud village to enjoy the ATV Ride adventure for 2 hours through the beaten track provided. You will explore the beauty of the rice terrace and pass the locals and the river. The ATV Ride is not a speed adventure but a more sightseeing adventure. After finishing the quad bike tour, you will enjoy lunch with Indonesian food.
Bali ATV Ride Ubud Tour will continue to visit Ubud Monkey Forest to see the monkey in the sanctuary in the center of Ubud Village. Then we will visit Ubud Royal Palace. Since time immemorial, and was used as the center of government during the royal period.
Then we walked to Ubud Art Market. Ubud Art Market, located right opposite the Ubud Royal Palace, is a traditional market with two buildings. The first building for the traditional market is where local people sell their daily needs. The other building is for selling various handicrafts. Then our driver will drive you back to the hotel. Then the Bali Combination Tour is finished.
Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour Price
IDR 900,000/person (Children 5 – 10 years old)
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour Price Inclusive Of :
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- 1,5-hour ATV Ride in the Ubud area
- Professional ATV Ride Instructor
- Lunch Indonesian food at the ATV restaurant
- Parking fees/Toll fees
- Bottled water
The Bali Combination Tour is not inclusive of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know Before Making a Reservation:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-voucher
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Canggu, and Ubud areas. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Ungasan are subject to an additional charge of IDR 150,000 per group up to 6 pax)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and appropriate, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- You need to bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable footwear, towels, a change of clothes, cash, and a camera.
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
Bali ATV Ride Ubud Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Arrive at ATV ride starting point
- 09.30 – Enjoy 1,5 hours ATV ride adventure
- 11.30 – Finish the ATV ride, Shower, and enjoy lunch
- 13.00 – Ubud Monkey Forest
- 14.30 – Ubud Royal Palace
- 15.30 – Ubud Art Market
- 16.00: Transfer back to the hotel
Route Map: Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour
Bali ATV Ride Tour is one of the exciting Bali Activities Tour Packages that offer you a high-quality service of riding an ATV Bike or QUAD Bike for a 1,5 – 2 hours trip to a secluded track and seeing the stunning scenery along the way. You will experience a rice field perspective, River, Dragon Cave, Local Village, and Waterfall, and see daily social practice life in a village near the ATV track. The Bali ATV Ride Adventure Tour is suitable for beginners. Read More > Bali ATV Ride Tour
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. The monkey forest is located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in the Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out on Bali island. Ubud Monkey Forest itself owns a very important function in the continuity of the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile, the local community has an important role to keep. Read More > Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Palace is one of Bali’s tourist attractions located at the heart of Ubud Village. The Royal Palace of Ubud with beautiful traditional Balinese houses is the residence of the King of Ubud. Located in the center of Ubud Bali with a traditional art market right in front of it and was founded by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who ruled from 1800 – to 1823. This palace is the center of artistic and cultural life. The traditional market is a symbol of the local economic resident. Read More > Puri Saren Ubud
Ubud Market is a traditional art market in the center of Ubud village. Ubud Market is the economic center of the Ubud community and is located opposite the Ubud Palace called Puri Saren. The market that stretches from west to east is divided into two groups with different purposes. It is a very simple way and easy to find Ubud Market since it is very famous among the Balinese and it is strategically located in the center of Ubud Village. Read More > Ubud Art Market
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
The Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour will be enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver who is outstanding beside you to give complete information.