Ayung River Rafting Is One Of The Most Popular Bali White Water Rafting Adventure Tour To Offer You A Great Experience On One Of The Best River In Ubud Bali.
Ayung River Rafting Tour Overview
Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the exciting Bali Rafting Tour Packages to enjoy a rafting adventure on the wild Ayung River Ubud Bali with beautiful and high riverbanks. Ripples irrigate the river rocks, explore the nature of Bali through the river full of joy and pass through magnificent and challenging rapids is a memorable experience in your holiday in Bali.
Ayung Rafting Bali Tour Description
The impressive experience of exploring Ayung Rafting Bali will start from the hotel pick-up and drive to the start point to get a brief training from a trained and experienced guide. The boat will be led by a professional guide who has experienced challenging rapids of Ayung River Ubud.
During the rafting activity, you will see waterfalls, and also seeing the wild nature of Bali is an extraordinary experience that will not be forgotten. Your rafting adventure on the Ayung river will end at the finish point. Then enjoy a buffet lunch while enjoying the nature of Ubud Bali. The convenient transportation provided will bring you back to your hotel with great memories.
Enjoying a rafting adventure on the Ayung River is the right choice for an adventure tour. Ayung River Rafting’s complete facilities are supported by professional and expert staff on this classic adventure tour.
Ayung River Rafting Price
US$40/person (Include Transport)
US$25/person (NO Transport)
- NO Transport means RAFTING TICKET ONLY, the participant will come to the Melagit River Rafting location by bike or your driver, then we will share with you the rafting company location for a meet-up on the day of the activity.
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Ayung Rafting Price Inclusive Of:
- Hotel transfers with Air-conditioning vehicle (covered Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Kerobokan)
- Safety Approved Rafting Equipment
- Professional River Rafting Guide
- Use of Towels and Shower Facilities
- Changing Room and Toilet Facilities
- Water Resistant Bag
- Indonesian Set Menu Lunch and Mineral Water
- Insurance Coverage
Ayung Rafting Ubud Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before Make A Booking:
- The price per person for a minimum booking is 2 participants.
- Afternoon Rafting Minimum 4 people for free return transfer
- Age restriction from 9 – 60 years old
- Price valid for ONLINE BOOKING ONLY
- Should you need to bring: Rafting outfit IT-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals! A change of clothes for use after the activities sun Screen, Money for drinks in the restaurant, or purchase a picture of your rafting
Ayung Rafting Tour Itinerary
Ayung Rafting has two sessions, a morning session, and an afternoon session, with different pickup schedules based on your location and area. But we recommend you choose the morning session as we know the river condition in the morning is still clear and fresh.
- 08.00 – Pick up from the hotel
- 09.30 – Arrive at the rafting office in northern Ubud & registration
- 10.00 – Start the Ayung river rafting
- 12.00 – Finish rafting activity
- 12.30 – Set menu Indonesian food lunch will serve
- 13.30 – Back to the hotel
Rafting Morning Session
- Nusa Dua – Jimbaran : 07:45 – 08:00
- Kuta, Seminyak : 08:00 – 08:30
- Sanur : 08:30 – 09:00
- Ubud : 09:00 – 09:30
Rafting Afternoon Session
- Nusa Dua – Jimbaran : 11:45 – 12:00
- Kuta, Seminyak : 12:00 – 12:30
- Sanur : 12:15 – 12:45
- Ubud : 12:30 – 13:00
Ayung Rafting Address & Location On Google Maps
Ayung River Rafting’s starting point is located in Kedewatan Village, Ubud, Gianyar regency, Bali, Indonesia. Within 1,5 to 2 hours drive by car from Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Candidasa area. From the Sanur area, it’s only 45 minute’s drive or 30 kilometers away, and just 15 minutes from Ubud central.
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill Up The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
You Might Also Like
Telaga Waja River Rafting
Bakas Levi Rafting Tour
Rafting & Ubud Tour
Rafting & Tanah Lot Tour
Rafting & Uluwatu Tour
Rafting & Kintamani Tour