Ayung River Rafting Tour Overview
Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the exciting Bali Rafting Tour Packages to enjoy a rafting adventure on the wild Ayung River Ubud Bali with beautiful and high riverbanks. Ripples irrigate the river rocks, exploring the nature of Bali through the river full of joy, and passing through magnificent and challenging rapids is a memorable experience in your holiday in Bali.
Ayung Rafting Bali Tour Description
The impressive experience of exploring Ayung Rafting Bali will start from the hotel pick-up and drive to the start point to get a brief training from a trained and experienced guide. The boat will be led by a professional guide who has experienced the challenging rapids of the Ayung River in Ubud.
During the rafting activity, you will see waterfalls, and seeing the wild nature of Bali is an extraordinary experience that will not be forgotten. Your rafting adventure on the Ayung River will end at the finish point. Then enjoy a buffet lunch while enjoying the nature of Ubud, Bali. The convenient transportation provided will bring you back to your hotel with great memories.
Enjoying a rafting adventure on the Ayung River is the right choice for an adventure tour. Ayung River Rafting’s complete facilities are supported by professional and expert staff on this classic adventure tour.
Ayung River Rafting Price
IDR 650,000/person (Private Hotel Transfer)
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Ayung Rafting Price, inclusive of:
- Safety-Approved Rafting Equipment
- Professional River Rafting Guide
- Locker, Changing Room, and Toilet Facilities
- Use of Towels and Shower Facilities
- Water-Resistant Bag
- Indonesian Set Menu: Lunch and Mineral Water
- Insurance coverage during the rafting
- Private hotel transfer with Air-conditioned vehicle (covering Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Kerobokan)
Ayung Rafting Ubud is not inclusive of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know Before Making a Booking:
- The price per person for a minimum booking is 2 participants.
- Afternoon Rafting Minimum 4 people for free return transfer
- Age restriction: 9–60 years old
- Should you need to bring: Rafting outfit IT-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals! A change of clothes for use after the activities, sun Screen, Money for drinks in the restaurant or purchase a picture of your rafting
Ayung Rafting Tour Itinerary
Ayung Rafting has two sessions, a morning session and an afternoon session, with different pickup schedules based on your location and area. But we recommend you choose the morning session, as we know the river condition in the morning is still clear and fresh.
- 08.00: Pick up from the hotel
- 09.30: Arrive at the rafting office in northern Ubud and complete registration
- 10.00: Start the Ayung River rafting
- 12.00: Finish rafting activity
- 12.30: Set menu: Indonesian food lunch will be served
- 13.30: Transfer back to the hotel
Rafting Morning Session
- Nusa Dua, Jimbaran : 07:45 – 08:00
- Kuta, Seminyak : 08:00 – 08:30
- Sanur : 08:30 – 09:00
- Ubud : 09:00 – 09:30
Rafting Afternoon Session
- Nusa Dua-Jimboran: 11:45 – 12:00
- Kuta, Seminyak : 12:00 – 12:30
- Sanur : 12:15 – 12:45
- Ubud : 12:30 – 13:00
Ayung Rafting Address and Location On Google Maps
Ayung River Rafting’s starting point is located in Kedewatan Village, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Within 1.5 to 2 hours by car from Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Candidasa areas From the Sanur area, it’s only a 45-minute drive, or 30 kilometers away, and just 15 minutes from Ubud Central.
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
You Might Also Like
Telaga Waja River Rafting
Bakas Levi Rafting Tour
Rafting & Ubud Tour
Rafting & Tanah Lot Tour
Rafting & Uluwatu Tour
Rafting & Kintamani Tour