Denpasar City Tour offers you to enjoy a unique variety of local social life combined with the traditional Balinese cultural activities, Badung traditional market, Bali Museum, Jagathnata temple, and Bajra Sandhi Monument at Denpasar City.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Denpasar City Tour Highlights
- 2 Denpasar City Tour Overview
- 3 Denpasar City Tour Price
- 4 Denpasar City Tour Itinerary
- 5 How To Make A Reservation?
Denpasar City Tour Highlights
- Exploration of Denpasar, the capital city of Bali
- Historic Puputan Square, memorializing colonial history
- Discovery of arts, culture & history at Bali Museum
- A visit to Badung Market the largest market in Denpasar
- Iconic architecture & Balinese history at Bajra Sandhi Monument
Denpasar City Tour Overview
Denpasar City Tour is one of the exciting Bali Half Day Tour Packages to visit tourist attractions in the capital city of Bali. It is an exciting tour program to discover the small town with its urban lifestyle and several historical sites.
The first visit during Denpasar City Tour is to watch Barong and Keris Dance Performance. It is a traditional Balinese dance with a story of Good and Evil battles.
Then the trips continue to visit Badung Traditional Market a traditional market in the center of town. The tour will continue to visit Jagatnata Temple a Hindu temple in the center of the city.
The Denpasar City Tour Bali continues to visit the Bali Museum. The Bali Museum preserves Bali culture. The last visit during Denpasar City Tour is visiting Bajra Sandhi Monument a monument located in the heart of town and built to symbolize the Balinese people’s struggle.
Read Also: Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Denpasar City Tour Price
The minimum booking is two participants
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
Denpasar City Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations
- Ticket Barong Dance
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- The private full air-conditioning car includes petrol
- Toll Fee / Parking Fee
- Mineral water during this trip
The Denpasar Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple
Read Also: Ubud Tour
Denpasar City Tour Itinerary
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong Dance Performance
- 11.00 – Visit Badung Traditional Market
- 12.00 – Visit Jagatnatha Temple
- 12.30 – Visit Bali Museum
- 13.00 – Visit Bajra Shandi Monument
- 14.00 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Of Half-Day Denpasar City Tour
Read Also: Ubud And Tanah Lot Tour
Terms & Conditions Of Denpasar City Tour
- The minimum booking is 2 participants (adult price)
- For solo traveling, an additional charge of 50% will apply
- Children under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices (no hidden fees)
- The payment method is Cash On Arrival (Payment in Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates)
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
Read Also: Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Barong Dance is a traditional Balinese Dance. The dance demonstrates the mythological depiction of animals that have supernatural powers and could protect humans. Barong is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The Barong dance featured a battle between Barong and Rangda. Read More > Barong Dance Bali
Badung Traditional Market is a traditional market located in the center of Denpasar city as a meeting point between Balinese local sellers and buyers. This market displays the local Balinese daily needs or local product trading that is very crowded with unique activities and friendly smiles of Balinese people. We can also find local materials along the main street in front of Badung market. Read More > Badung Traditional Market
Jagatnatha Temple Denpasar is a beautiful Hindu temple situated in the center of Denpasar City that is the biggest Hindu temple in the capital city of Bali Province. The temple built east of Puputan Badung square garden is a public shrine to worship Ida Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa (call for Hindu god). It is featured by the beautiful and artistic temple building adopting the traditional Balinese Hindu concept. Read More > Jagatnatha Temple Denpasar Bali
Bali Museum is one of the famous places to visit in Denpasar city. This place collects ancient objects related to the history of Bali Island generally. This Museum is strategically located on Mayor Wisnu Street, just beside Jagatnatha Temple or in front of Puputan Badung Square Garden. In this place, you will discover the historical objects that have Nobel cultural values and for more detail, about Bali Museum. Read More > Bali Museum
Bajra Sandhi Monument is a beautiful monument to commemorate the Balinese struggle against Dutch colonialism that is replicated in a beautiful and artistic building design by Balinese architecture in form of Bajra (Bell). It is located in the center of Denpasar city right in front of Bali’s governor’s office situated in Renon village. The appearance of the monument Building is physically steeped in the meaning. Read More > Bajra Sandhi Monument
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
Read Also: Tanah Lot And Uluwatu Tour
Denpasar City Tour will be completely enjoyable using our air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver who is outstanding to give you complete information.