Denpasar City Tour offers you to enjoy a unique variety of local social life combined with the traditional Balinese cultural activities, Badung traditional market, Bali Museum, Jagathnata temple, and Bajra Sandhi Monument at Denpasar City.
Denpasar City Tour Highlights
- Exploration of Denpasar, the capital city of Bali
- Historic Puputan Square, memorializing colonial history
- Discovery of arts, culture, and history at Bali Museum
- A visit to Badung Market, the largest market in Denpasar
- Iconic architecture and Balinese history at Bajra Sandhi Monument
Denpasar City Tour Overview
Denpasar City Tour is one of the exciting Bali Half Day Tour Packages to visit tourist attractions in the capital city of Bali. It is an exciting tour program to discover the small town with its urban lifestyle and several historical sites.
The first visit during the Denpasar City Tour is to watch the Barong and Keris dance performances. It is a traditional Balinese dance with a story of good and evil battles.
Then the trips continue to visit Badung Traditional Market, a traditional market in the center of town. The tour will continue to visit Jagatnata Temple, a Hindu temple in the center of the city.
The Denpasar City Tour Bali continues to visit the Bali Museum. The Bali Museum preserves Bali culture. The last visit during the Denpasar City Tour was visiting the Bajra Sandhi Monument, a monument located in the heart of town and built to symbolize the Balinese people’s struggle.
Read Also: Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Denpasar City Tour Price
IDR 600,000/person (3–9 years old)
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Denpasar City Tour Price, Inclusive of:
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations, as mentioned
- Ticket for the Barong Dance Performance
- Parking fees and toll fees
- Bottled water
The Denpasar Tour Price Is Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple
Read Also: Ubud Tour
Denpasar City Tour Itinerary
- 08.30: Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30: Watching Barong Dance Performance
- 11.00: Visit Badung Traditional Market
- 12.00: Visit Jagatnatha Temple
- 12.30: Visit Bali Museum
- 13.00: Visit Bajra Shandi Monument
- 14.00: Transfer back to the hotel
Read Also: Ubud And Tanah Lot Tour
Route Map Of Half-Day Denpasar City Tour
Read Also: Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Barong dance is a traditional Balinese dance. The dance demonstrates the mythological depiction of animals that have supernatural powers and could protect humans. Barong is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The Barong dance featured a battle between Barong and Rangda. Read More > Barong Dance Bali
Badung Traditional Market is a traditional market located in the center of Denpasar City as a meeting point between Balinese local sellers and buyers. This market displays the local Balinese daily needs or local product trading and is very crowded with unique activities and the friendly smiles of Balinese people. We can also find local materials along the main street in front of Badung Market. Read More > Badung Traditional Market
Jagatnatha Temple Denpasar is a beautiful Hindu temple situated in the center of Denpasar City. It is the biggest Hindu temple in the capital city of Bali Province. The temple built east of Puputan Badung Square Garden is a public shrine to worship Ida Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa (the Hindu god). It is highlighted by the beautiful and artistic temple building, which adopts the traditional Balinese Hindu concept. Read More > Jagatnatha Temple Denpasar Bali
Bali Museum is one of the famous places to visit in Denpasar. This place collects ancient objects related to the history of Bali Island generally. This museum is strategically located on Mayor Wisnu Street, just beside Jagatnatha Temple or in front of Puputan Badung Square Garden. In this place, you will discover the historical objects that have Nobel cultural values and, for more detail, the Bali Museum. Read More > Bali Museum
Bajra Sandhi Monument is a beautiful monument to commemorate the Balinese struggle against Dutch colonialism that is replicated in a beautiful and artistic building design by Balinese architecture in the form of Bajra (Bell). It is located in the center of Denpasar city, right in front of Bali’s governor’s office, situated in Renon village. The appearance of the monument building is physically steeped in meaning. Read More > Bajra Sandhi Monument
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Read Also: Tanah Lot And Uluwatu Tour
Denpasar City Tour will be completely enjoyable using our air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver who is outstanding to give you complete information.