Telaga Waja River Rafting which is located in the eastern part of Bali is the best white water rafting in the island. Ayung River rafting is the famous white water rafting in Bali but Telaga Waja River is the best ones for Bali water sport such a Bali white water rafting and Telaga Waja River is the longest challenging rafting river, starts to runs southward Bali from southern slope of mount Abang.
Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali Highlights
- Go on Bali’s 1# Bali white water rafting of Telaga Waja River rafting
- Rushing past obstacles, narrow gorges & beautiful scenery
- River with torrents, twists, tight turns & inclined rapids
- Epic whitewater rafting down Class II, Class III, and Class IV rapids
- Chance to swim in a tranquil pool surrounded by jungle
- Tasty buffet lunch in a scenic setting with stunning views
- Convenient & stress-free roundtrip hotel transportation
Mount Abang a peak at the south rim of Batur caldera as the remnant of tremendous eruption which was probably happened at the same time as other super volcanic eruptions along volcanic belt of archipelago. Alam Amazing Adventures is a professional rafting company that is ready to assist and accompany you to explore the beautiful panorama and the extreme current of Telaga Waja river rafting. This is completed 16 km distance in around 2.5 hours.
Telaga Waja River Rafting is the main river used as it is one of the best river in Bali that has various characteristics for white water rafting activity with a grading between 3 and 4. Besides the extreme Bali water sport, you can also enjoy the beautiful panorama of the mountains, rice fields, and stone cliffs along the streamline, with the birds’ chirping that fly freely in the nature.
In some parts, you will experience the splash from the waterfall. You will no doubt be amazed and satisfied in exploring this beautiful river. Therefore, you also give some contributions in preserving the nature of Telaga Waja river rafting.
Telaga Waja River Rafting Price
- Private Trip, Cost: USD45/person
- Sharing Trip, Cost: USD35/person
- Own Transport, Cost: USD30/person
For booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +6281805683342 to get quick confirmation.
We offer three option prices such as Own Transport, Sharing, and Private.
- Sharing mean your pick up and drop off will be share with other participant
- Private mean there is no other participant in your car, just only you and your companion
- Own transport participant to come to the Telaga Waja River Rafting location by him self
Telaga Waja River Rafting Tour Price Includes:
- Hotel transfers with Air-Conditioning Car (covered Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Kerobokan)
- International standard rafting equipment
- Professional instructors and river guide
- Dry bag will be providing to keep your camera or another item dry while rafting.
- Lunch Indonesian Food buffet style
- Locker, Shower
- USD 50,000 Insurance Coverage
Telaga Waja River Rafting Itinerary
Get picked up from your hotel and ride in air-conditioned comfort to the banks of the Telaga Waja River. Upon your arrival at starting point of Telaga Waja River Rafting, you receive a welcome drink, then complete training session, learning paddle techniques, safety information and tips.
Spend some time going over basic paddling techniques and safety precautions with your rafting guide, and find a life jacket that fits well before grabbing your paddle and heading toward the water.
Push off from the shore and start your white water river adventure, navigating white water bends and rocky obstacles with minute-by-minute instructions from your trip leader.
This exciting adventure takes you through the 14km of the Telagawaja’s white water rapids, a medium route for rafting enthusiasts that also remains suitable for beginners and families (so long as you have a taste for adventure!). From the moment you drop into the first set of rapids, your heart and adrenaline start pumping.
A never-ending spray of white water blasts your face as you fly past steep banks and ancient trees clinging to the cliff side. Your rafting guides instruct and work with you to navigate through torrents, twists, tight turns and inclined rapids. Overhead obstacles, narrow gorges and breathtaking views of terraced rice plains set the stage for a magnificent climax. Up ahead – the water dam! Hold on, take a deep breath and down you go.
During the rafting, you’ll pass some bamboo bridges, waterfall, and the last action will jump at Bajing dam are 4 meters high. At the end of your trip, paddle to shore and grab a quick shower while your guide helps put the finishing touches on a savory buffet lunch of Indonesian specialties. After you clean up and dry off, tuck into this tasty spread and relax by the water before you catch a lift back to your hotel.
Telaga Waja River Rafting Sessions & Schedules
Telaga Waja River Rafting has two sessions, morning session and afternoon session with different pickup schedule based on your location and area. But we recommend you to choose morning session as we know the water of river in the morning are still clear and fresh.
Ayung River Rafting Morning Session
- 07.00 – 07.15 AM | Nusa Dua and Jimbaran area
- 07.30 – 07.45 AM | Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur area
- 09.09 – 09.15 AM |Candidasa area
- 08.30 – 08.45 AM | Ubud area
Ayung River Rafting Afternoon Session
- 11.00 – 11.15 AM | Nusa Dua and Jimbaran area
- 11.30 – 11.45 AM | Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur area
- 12.30 – 12.45 PM |Candidasa area
- 12.30 – 12.45 PM | Ubud area
Read also : Ayung River Rafting in Ubud
Telaga Waja River Rafting Booking Terms and Conditions
- Price is per person for minimum booking is 2 participants
- Afternoon Rafting Minimum 4 person for free return transfer
- Children aged from 9 – 12 years old
- All prices are per person and all inclusive : Hotel return transfer with AC Transport ,light meal, and safety equipment, USD 50.000 insurance cover, welcome drink at start point soft drink/mineral water, towel usage, changing room and shower, Government tax.
- Concession rate can apply for group bookings
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the list price will apply if the tour is cancelled in same day.
What to Bring? – Telaga Waja River Rafting
- Rafting outfit IT-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals!
- A change of clothes for use after the activities sun Screen
- Money for drinks in the restaurant
- If you want to purchase a picture or video of your rafting, please bring some money
Read Also : Bakas Levi Rafting Bali
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to:
Telaga Waja River Rafting Tips
We suggest you bring short pants or a swimsuit, a change of dry clothes, sunscreen, hat, or strapped sandals, and extra money for drinks and souvenirs. A water resistant bag will be available to keep things dry on the boat (such as a camera) but to be on the safe side we suggest you leave valuables at home While we provide you a dry bag to place your camera and video camera, we think it is safer to use our photographer for photos (you can purchase them at our photo corner at Rp. 75,000/photo)
Rafting is a group effort, do not try on paddling harder but work together as a team for smooth unison paddling. Front rafters need to watch each other and maintain the sync while everyone else has to follow their leads. Follow your guide, this is the most important one. Your guide will always know better than you. They know the rivers that they run. They will tell you how and when to paddle, where to swim in case you fall out. So remain alert and always keep an ear open for your guide’s instructions.
The Location Of Telaga Waja River Rafting On Google Maps
Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali is located in the village of Muncan, Rendang distric, Karangasem regency, which neighbors to Klungkung district. This area can reached within approximately 1,5 hours from Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak and other areas in the Southern Bali.
Various rafting companies operate along this river, each with different starting and finish points. At Bali Green Tour we only provided you best of the best and Reliable Rafting Companies like BMW Rafting, and Alam Bali Rafting as #1 Bali white water rafting.
To see the others Bali interesting place to visit and most interesting bali activities, click link below :
and if you want to combine the activity between the Telaga Waja River Rafting with others most interesting place you want to visit, Also We provide Bali Rent Car with driver you can use for one day tours. Of course with reasonable price!