Telaga Waja River Rafting Overview
Telaga Waja River Rafting Tour is one of the exciting Bali Rafting Tour Packages to enjoy whitewater rafting adventures at Telaga Waja River. Telaga Waja River is the longest challenging rafting river and is located in the eastern part of Bali, which is the best whitewater rafting on the island. This activity is completed over 16 km in around 2.5 hours.
The Telaga Waja River is the main river used because it is one of the best rivers in Bali and has various characteristics for rafting activities, with grades between 3 and 4. You can enjoy the beautiful panorama of the mountains, rice fields, and stone cliffs along the streamline, with the birds chirping and flying freely in nature.
In some parts, you will experience the splash from the waterfall. You will no doubt be amazed and satisfied by exploring this beautiful river. Therefore, you also make some contributions to preserving the nature of Telaga Waja river rafting.
Telaga Waja Rafting Highlights
- Go on Bali’s 1# Bali white water rafting of Telaga Waja River rafting
- Rushing past obstacles, narrow gorges, and beautiful scenery
- River with torrents, twists, tight turns, and inclined rapids
- Epic whitewater rafting down Class II, Class III, and Class IV rapids
- Chance to swim in a tranquil pool surrounded by jungle
- A tasty buffet lunch in a scenic setting with stunning views
Telaga Waja River Rafting Tour Description
Get picked up from your hotel and ride in air-conditioned comfort to the banks of the Telaga Waja River. Upon your arrival at the starting point of Telaga Waja River Rafting, you receive a welcome drink, then complete a training session, learning paddle techniques, safety information, and tips.
Spend some time going over basic paddling techniques and safety precautions with your rafting guide, and find a life jacket that fits well before grabbing your paddle and heading toward the water.
Push off from the shore and start your white water river adventure, navigating white water bends and rocky obstacles with minute-by-minute instructions from your trip leader.
This exciting adventure takes you through 16km of Telagawaja’s white water rapids, a medium route for rafting enthusiasts that remains suitable for beginners and families (so long as you have a taste for adventure!). From the moment you drop into the first set of rapids, your heart and adrenaline start pumping.
A never-ending spray of white water blasts your face as you fly past steep banks and ancient trees clinging to the cliffside. Your rafting guides instruct and work with you to navigate the boat through torrents, twists, tight turns, and inclined rapids. Overhead obstacles, narrow gorges, and breathtaking views of terraced rice plains set the stage for a magnificent climax. Up ahead: the water dam! Hold on, take a deep breath, and down you go.
During the rafting, you’ll pass some bamboo bridges and a waterfall, and the last action will slide 4 meters high at Bajing Dam. At the end of your trip, paddle to shore and grab a quick shower while your guide helps put the finishing touches on a savory buffet lunch of Indonesian specialties. After you clean up and dry off, tuck into this tasty spread and relax by the water before you catch a lift back to your hotel.
Telaga Waja Rafting Price
IDR 750,000/person (Private Hotel Transfer)
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Telaga Waja River Rafting Price Inclusive Of:
- Professional instructor and river guide
- International standard rafting equipment
- Waterproof bag during the rafting
- Lunch Indonesian food
- Towel, Shower, and Toilet facilities
- Insurance during the rafting
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioning vehicle and professional English-speaking driver (if you book the trip, include private transfer)
Free hotel return transfers are available in the following areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran Bay, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Keramas. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Jimbaran Hill, Canggu, and Ubud, are subject to an additional charge of Rp 150,000 per group up to 6 pax.)
Telaga Waja Rafting Price Trip Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Should You Need to Bring:
- Rafting outfit: T-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals!
- A change of clothes for use after the activities
- Money for drinks in the restaurant
- If you want to purchase a picture or video of your rafting, please bring some money.
Telaga Waja River Rafting Tour Itinerary
Telaga Waja River Rafting has two sessions: a morning session and an afternoon session. And different pickup schedules based on your location and area. But we recommend you choose the morning session, as we know the river in the morning is still clear and fresh.
Morning Session Pick-up
- 07.00 – 07.15 AM | Nusa Dua and Jimbaran area
- 07.30 – 07.45 AM | Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur area
- 09.09 – 09.15 AM | Candidasa area
- 08.30 – 08.45 AM | Ubud area
Afternoon Session Pick-up
- 11.00 – 11.15 AM | Nusa Dua and Jimbaran areas
- 11.30 – 11.45 AM | Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur area
- 12.30 – 12.45 PM | Candidasa area
- 12.30 – 12.45 PM | Ubud area
The Location Of Telaga Waja Rafting Bali On Google Maps
Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali is located at Muncan Village, Rendang District, Karangasem Regency. This area can be reached by car within approximately 1.5 hours from Denpasar, Kuta, and Seminyak. Various rafting companies operate along this river, each with different starting and finish points. At Bali Green Tour, we only provide you with the best and most reliable rafting companies, like BMW Rafting and Alam Bali Rafting, as the #1 Bali white water rafting company.
Terms and Conditions Of Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali
- The price per person for a minimum booking is 2 participants.
- Afternoon Rafting Minimum 4 people for free return transfer
- Age restricted from 9 to 60 years old
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the list price will apply if the tour is canceled on the same day.
- You need to bring: sunscreen, sandals, change clothes, a camera, and cash
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
You Might Also Like
Ayung River Rafting
Bakas Levi Rafting Tour
Rafting & Besakih Tour