6 – 7 Hours
Table Of Contents
- 1 Jatiluwih Cycling Highlights
- 2 Jatiluwih Cycling Overview
- 3 Jatiluwih Cycling Price
- 4 Jatiluwih Mountain Bike Tours Itinerary
- 5 How To Make A Reservation?
Jatiluwih Cycling Highlights
- Feel the experience Bali Bike Ride to the famous Jatiluwih rice terrace on Bali island.
- A chance to see the world heritage site of Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, the most beautiful terraced rice paddies in Bali.
- A chance to visit Besikalung Temple, the historical temple in Jatiluwih Village
Jatiluwih Cycling Overview
Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling Tour is one of the most popular Bali cycling tour packages to enjoy bike tours to see the stunning scenery of the Jatiluwih rice terrace. After warming up, the journey will start on a planned route accessible to everyone with basic cycling skills. It is suitable for different abilities and ages, such as unchallenging and more challenging routes that pass through the same landmarks.
On Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Bike Tour you will chance to see how the village lives. Including rice field and vegetable farming, ceremonies, and family life. You’ll learn how to grow rice and learn how it’s cultivated and harvested by the local farmers. Stop at your leisure for photos to experience the magnificent views and surroundings. Then enjoy refreshments while taking pictures of the breathtaking views.
And stop at Besikalung Temple. This temple is in the middle of a protected forest. Inside the temple, there are remains from the Prehistoric era of the Megalithic Tradition, in the form of stones arranged to resemble a terrace (Pundan Berundak). The Luhur Besikalung temple was founded in the IX-XII centuries AD. The material used is a natural stone that is flat and round.
The area of Jatiluwih is not so well known, and there are not that many people who come out and witness this area. As part of the Eco-tourism project that is growing in Bali. Jatiluwih is not only an environmentally friendly activity and tour method. It is a way to introduce a little money to the local businesses without destroying that area or the culture.
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Bali, it is popular with the stunning view of a green rice paddy along with the village. With its wonderful landscape view, Jatiluwih is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. We offer the Jatiluwih cycling trip to enjoy this beautiful landscape of rice terraces with the professional Bali cycling guide recommended by the Tripadvisor site.
Read Also: Kintamani Cycling Tour
Jatiluwih Cycling Price
We offer the best prices based on the number of participants. Get our BEST PROMO price today!
|Price/person||Number of participants|
|US$50||2 – 3 people|
|US$45||4 – 6 people|
|US$42||7 – 9 people|
|US$40||> 10 people|
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
Jatiluwih Cycling Price Inclusive Of:
- Hotel transfer with air-conditioning vehicle
- High-quality mountain bike with a safety helmet
- Fully trained & professional cycling guide
- Welcome Drink (Teh Beras Merah + Jahe and Balinesse Cake)
- Lunch Traditional dish (Nasi Campur Beras Merah)
- Standard documentation
Jatiluwih Cycling Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Should You Need To Bring During Jatiluwih Downhill Cycling Tour
- A small rucksack/backpack for easy access to video/camera
- A hat to put under your helmet is advisable
- A change of clothing short pants, a T-shirt
- Wear running shoes or secure sandals
Jatiluwih Mountain Bike Tours Itinerary
- 08.00 – Pick-up from your hotel
- 10.30 – Arrive at the restaurant (starting point Jatiluwih Bicycle Trip)
- 10.30 – Welcome drink, outfit the equipment, and short safety briefing
- 11.00 – Start the Bali cycling trip (approximately 10km length)
- 13.00 – Finish the cycling activity
- 13.30 – Enjoy lunch (Balinese Food) at a local restaurant
- 14.30 – Back to the hotel
Note: the above itinerary is only rough timing depending on the pickup point.
Jatiluwih Rice Terraces Location On Google Maps
The Jatiluwih Cycling Trip will start at this place and explore the stunning view along the 10-kilometer track.
Read Also: Ayung Rafting And Kintamani Cycling Tour
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!