Amed Snorkeling Tour is one of the exciting Bali snorkeling tour packages to offer you beautiful underwater marine life. Amed Beach Bali is one of Bali interest places to visit during your holiday in Bali. Amed one of a small fishing village on the northeast side of Bali Island. Amed Snorkeling Tour we will bring you to the best snorkeling places in Amed Bali. From the smallest macro opportunities to large pelagic and sharks, coral adorned wrecks and walls, Amed has it all.
The place commonly referred to as Amed isn’t a single town but a string of quaint beach side fishing villages stretching about 10 km along the dry and rugged northeastern coast of Bali. Impressive landscapes you will see !
Amed has some good snorkeling areas within meters of the shore. A reef follows the majority of the coastline and is quite close in. Due to the limited number of visitors to the area and a growing conservation awareness among the locals, the sea life is healthy and abundant.
Jemeluk Bay Snorkeling Spot In Amed
Jemeluk Bay is famous for the Underwater Temple that you find in the middle of the bay (marked with buoy). Although snorkeling is the best on the right side of the bay if you have time we recommend to check out the left side too. There you also find a smaller reef as well as some underwater statues. The sculptures were placed there in order to support coral growth as an artificial reef. The statues can be found deeper around 16-20 ft (5-6 m) but if the water is clear enough you can see them from the surface too. You will see different hard coral species, Angelfish, Surgeonfish, Damselfish, Blue Spotted Ray, Underwater Post Office, artificial reef
Lipah Beach Snorkeling Spot In Amed
The second most popular of Amed snorkeling spots but still quiet, one of the nicest sandy beach in the area. The color of the sea is not so dark as at other black sand beaches. Walking into the sea is very easy and safe at high tide. At low tide, you need to pay attention not to hurt yourself on the corals in the shallow water. If you don’t find any path to go in, better wait for higher water, never walk on the corals! At Lipah Beach, you find big hard coral formations as well as many red sea fans. Snorkeling is the best in the corner in front of Pondok Vienna Beach. On this spot you will see massive hard coral structures, Table coral, huge sea fans in vibrant colors, Barrel Sponge, Blue Spotted Rays, Mackerels
Japanese Shipwreck Snorkeling Point In Amed
Small but interesting shipwreck in the small village of Banyuning, a white-red sign next to the main road shows the location. Although entering the water is tricky especially if there are bigger waves and because of the big stones on the shore. Best time to go early in the morning since visibility drops during the day. It is worth to check the huge Staghorn Coral table on the left side of the bay. On this site you will see hard and soft corals settled on the small shipwreck, Batfish, Clownfish, extensive Staghorn Coral colony
Amed Snorkeling Day Tour Price
Cost: USD70/person (minimum booking 2 person)
For booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +6281805683342 to get quick confirmation.
Amed Snorkeling Tour Rate Includes:
- Hotel return transfers with private air-conditioning vehicle
- Professional Snorkeling Local Guide
- All snorkeling equipment : mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket
- Short safety briefing and preparation
- 2 hour snorkeling trips at 3 different locations in Amed (Jemeluk Bay, Lipah Beach & Japanese Shipwreck)
- Mineral water during the snorkeling trips
- Lunch set menu Indonesian food (fried noodles or fried rice)
Should you brings: Hat, Sun glasses, Sun screen, Sandal, Change Clothes, Towel, Underwater Camera
Amed Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
- 06.00 – Pick up at hotel (the time is depend on your location)
- 09.30 – Arrive at starting point
- 10.00 – Enjoy snorkeling at 3 different location in Amed
- 12.00 – Snorkeling finish, take a rest, having lunch
- 13.00 – Enjoy lunch at local restaurant
- 14.00 – Back to hotel
- 17.00 – Arrive at the Hotel
Pick-up covered: Tulamben, Amed, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Padang Bai, Candidasa, Amed, Tulmaben, Eastern Singaraja
Amed Snorkeling Tour Term & Condition
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge 50% will apply
- Age Allowed: 11 – 60 years old
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rate
- For safety reasons, children aged 0-10, pregnant women, persons with disabilities, persons with asthma as well as other serious medical conditions are not allowed to join this activity
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to:
Amed Beach Bali Location on Map
Other Bali Snorkeling Tour: | Nusa Dua Snorkeling | Blue Lagoon Snorkeling | Tulamben Snorkeling | Penida Snorkeling | Lembongan Snorkeling |
Thank you for browsing the Amed Snorkeling Tour as one of the most popular private snorkeling day trips in Bali.