Highlights Of Bali Water Sport and Kintamani Tour
- Enjoy fun experiences of water sports activities
- A trip to the majestic Mount Batur Volcano from the Kintamani Highlands
- Explore a beautiful view of the green rice terrace at Tegalalang Village
- A chance to try Luwak Coffee at Ubud Village
Short Descriptions Of Bali Water Sport and Kintamani Tour
Bali Marine Sports Kintamani Tour is one of the exciting Bali Combination Tour Packages we made to enjoy fun experiences of marine activities at Tanjung Benoa Beach and combine them with visiting the stunning view of the volcano at Kintamani Village. We offer a great holiday experience by offering two different activities in one day.
Bali Water Sport and Kintamani Tour will visit Tanjung Benoa Beach to enjoy the water sports activities. The packages include Bali Flying Fish, Banana Boat Ride, and a turtle island tour with a glass bottom boat. Take a shower, then continue to have a set menu lunch at a local restaurant.
Bali Water Sport and Kintamani Tour will continue to visit Penelokan View Point at Kintamani Village. This place is the best spot to see the stunning Mount Batur and Lake Batur. The Bali Combination Tour will continue to Tegalalang Village to see and explore the beauty of Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
Bali Marine Sports Kintamani Tour will continue to visit a small coffee plantation to see various coffees such as Robusta, Bali Coffee, and Chocolate and learn how to make animal coffee, also known as Luwak Coffee. You will serve various coffee tests for free. Then our driver will drive back and return to the hotel. Bali Water Sport and Kintamani Tour will bring you a wonderful memory with different experiences as a feature of this package.
Bali Water Sports Tour is one of the exciting Bali Activities Tour Packages to enjoy the marine activity at Tanjung Benoa Beach, Nusa Dua Bali. The water sports activities included in this package are the banana boat ride, fly fishing, and turtle island tour. Tanjung Benoa Beach is one of the most popular places for this marine sports activity. The water sports activities are provided by a professional instructor and international-standard safety equipment. Read More > Bali Marine Sports Tour
Kintamani View Point is one of the popular tourist destinations in Bali and is located on the highland with a beautiful panorama surrounding it. We can see a beautiful panoramic view from Penelokan View Point to see the active volcanoes of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. Kintamani Village is situated in a plateau area with cool weather surrounding it. The best time to visit is around 10:00 until 15:00, especially with the great weather. Read More > Kintamani View Point
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist attractions in Bali, situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is highlighted by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on a highland approximately 600 m above sea level, covered by fresh air, where most of the villagers are farmers. Tegalalang Village is becoming famous due to the beautiful rice terrace, which is magnificent for tourists. Read More > Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Luwak Coffee Bali is a mini coffee farm where you can see the various coffees and have a chance to see the making process of the coffee. At this place, you can see how to make Balinese coffee and try to taste the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with a green river view. They sell a variety of their original Balinese coffee products and herb oils. See the civet cat, the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak, for producing “Coffee Luwak.“ Read More > Luwak Coffee Bali
Bali Water Sport and Kintamani Tour Price
IDR 1,050,000/person (Children 8–10 years old)
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Bali Marine Sports Kintamani Tour Price, inclusive of:
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations, as mentioned
- Water Sports Packages: Bali Flying Fish, Banana Boat Ride, and Turtle Island Tour with Glass Bottom Boat
- Professional Marine Sports Instructor
- Lunch: Indonesian food
- Parking fees and toll fees
- Bottled water
The Bali Combination Tour price is not inclusive of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know Before Making a Reservation on the Bali Water Sport Kintamani Tour:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-voucher
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, and Sanur. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Keramas, Canggu, Balangan, Pecatu, and Uluwatu, are subject to an additional charge of IDR 150,000 per group up to 6 pax.)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and appropriate, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- You need to bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable footwear, towels, a change of clothes, cash, and a camera.
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
Bali Water Sports and Kintamani Tour Itinerary
- 09.00: Pick up at the hotel
- 10.00: Enjoy Bali Water Sports Tour Packages
- 12.30: Lunch Indonesian Food at a Local Restaurant
- 14.30: Kintamani Village for Volcano View
- 15.30: Bali Coffee Plantations
- 16.30: Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 17.00: Transfer back to the hotel
Route Map: Bali Marine Sports Kintamani Tour
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
The Bali Water Sport and Kintamani Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver, who is outstanding beside you to give complete information.