Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour is one of Bali Half Day Tour Packages very exciting to explore the traditional village with its social activities and culture from the local community. It is wonderful short trip to the Balinese life with full of culture and art.
Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour is the most choices for short trip visiting tourist destination in Ubud village. Is perfect choices for those don’t have much time during the holiday but want to explore interesting place in Ubud Village, this tour is suitable for you.
- Chance to visit Art Village to see gold and silver hand made jewelry in Celuk Village
- See the incredibly ornate of Batuan Temple
- Enjoy an amazing scenery with clean water and cool atmosphere of Tegenungan Waterfall
- Explore a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys in heart of Ubud Bali
Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour will visit tourist destination in Ubud village such as Celuk Village is a traditional village with famous gold and silver handicraft.
Then Bali Half Day Ubud Tour will visit the Batuan Temple. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree.
The Ubud Half Day Tour will continue to visit a beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall. This waterfall offer an amazing scenery with clean water and cool atmosphere. Then enjoying lunch in Ubud area.
And the last visit during This Half Day Tour is the Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. Then our driver will drop you back to hotel.
Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very reasonable prices. The village located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency has the uniqueness and excellent in production of gold and silver handicrafts. The people in this Celuk Village is very skillful in designing the silver art and is famous around the world with the quality of art product… Read More – Celuk Village Bali
Batuan Temple Bali is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. We will visit this temple before next stop at Kintamani Tour. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends and mysterious tales… Read More – Batuan Temple Bali
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfall in Ubud village, this waterfall offer an amazing scenery with clean water and cool atmosphere. From the stepping zone there are various steps go down to the stream if you may need to see the waterfall. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the few waterfalls in Bali that isn’t situated in the highlands or mountains. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course… Read More – Tegenungan Waterfall
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest it self own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile the local community own important role to keep… Read More – Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Santuary
All About Bali Half Day Ubud Tour Packages
Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour Price
Ubud Half Day Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Private full air-conditioning car include petrol
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Toll Fee / Parking Fee
- Mineral water during this trips
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Local Restaurant
The Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal insurance
- Child seats
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- English speaking tour guide
You Might Also Like…
Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour Itinerary
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Celuk Village for Silver Art
- 10.00 – Visit Batuan Temple
- 11.00 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 12.00 – Lunch
- 13.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 14.00 – Back to hotel
- 15.30 – Arrive at hotel
*Tour Duration approximately 6 – 8 hours
Pick Up Information:
- Free hotel pick up and drop off for customers staying in the South Bali area only (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport.) with pick up time at 08.00 AM
- Pick up in Uluwatu, Canggu, and Tabanan areas will incur an additional surcharge of IDR50,000/person, to be paid during pick up at 08.00 AM
- Pick up services from locations not mentioned above (such as Lovina, Candidasa, Amed, etc.,) are not available due to the distance
- Kindly wait at the hotel lobby 5 minutes before the pick up time and present your confirmation voucher to your driver before departure
Tanah Lot Sunset Tour – Bali Half Day Tour
Ubud Half Day Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge 50% will apply
- Children: under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting Temple
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
Denpasar City Tour – Bali Half Day Tour
How To Make Reservation?
The Booking Process:
- Complete The Booking Form to send your request
- Discussion, we answer all your questions regarding your inquiry
- Confirmation, we send the booking confirmation letter to you by email when all clear
- No booking fee, no deposit require from the tour activities that you requested
- Payments, you may pay upon start the tour to our driver by cash
- Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Bali Green Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
Location Of Ubud Village Bali On Google Maps
Read Also: Ubud Tanah Lot Tour – Bali Half Day Tour
The Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional bali tour driver.