Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour is one of the best Bali Half Day Tour packages in Bali to enjoy a short day tour experience to visit tourist destinations in Ubud.
The Highlight Of Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour
- Chance to visit Art Village to see gold and silver handmade jewelry in Celuk Village
- See the incredibly ornate Batuan Temple
- Enjoy the stunning scenery with clean water and fresh atmosphere of Tegenungan Waterfall
- Explore a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys in central Ubud Bali
Short Descriptions Of Ubud Half-Day Tour
Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour is one of the best Bali Half Day Tour Packages to explore the traditional village with its social activities and culture from the local community. It is a pleasure short day trip to the Balinese life full of culture and art. Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour is the most choice for short trips visiting tourist destinations in Ubud village. Ubud Tour is a perfect choice for those who don’t have much time during the holiday but want to explore the tourist attractions in Ubud Village.
Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour will visit tourist destinations in Ubud village such as Celuk Village is a traditional village with famous gold and silver handicraft. Then Bali Half Day Ubud Tour will visit the Batuan Temple. The temple is designed full of Balinese ornaments on the roof temple building is made from the fiber of a chromatic black palm tree.
The Ubud Half-Day Tour will continue to visit a beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. Then continues to have lunch in the Ubud area. And the last visit during This Half Day Tour is the Ubud Monkey Forest a small rainforest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. Then our driver will drop you back at the hotel.
Read Also: Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Ubud Tour Price
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Ubud Half-Day Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioning vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Lunch Indonesian food at a local restaurant
- Parking fees/Toll fees
- Bottled water
The Ubud Tour Price is Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Please pay attention to the monkeys in Ubud Monkey Forest area. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple
Read Also: Denpasar City Tour
Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Celuk Village for Silver Art
- 10.00 – Visit Batuan Temple
- 11.00 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 12.00 – Having lunch at a local restaurant
- 13.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 14.00 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Bali Ubud Tour
Read Also: Ubud And Tanah Lot Tour
Terms & Conditions Of Ubud Half Day Tour
- The minimum booking is 2 participants (adult price)
- For solo traveling, an additional charge of 50% will apply
- Children under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices (no hidden fees)
- The payment method is Cash On Arrival (Payment in Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates)
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
The Most Famous Bali Tourist Attractions Will Be Visited During Ubud Tour Bali
Celuk Village is one of the traditional villages for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts are available around this area for very reasonable prices. The village is located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency. This place has uniqueness and is excellent in the production of gold and silver handicrafts. The people in this village are very famous and skillful in designing gold and silver art. Read More > Celuk Village Bali
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the few waterfalls in Bali located in the highlands or mountains. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course… Read More > Tegenungan Waterfall
Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the resident of the Batuan countryside. We will visit this temple before the next stop at Kintamani Tour. The temple is designed full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of a chromatic black palm tree. Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends, and mysterious tales… Read More > Batuan Temple Bali
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. The monkey forest is located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in the Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out on Bali island. Ubud Monkey Forest itself owns a very important function in the continuity of the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile, the local community has an important role to keep… Read More > Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary
Read Also: Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill Up The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Read Also: Tanah Lot And Uluwatu Tour
The Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali tour driver.