The Highlight Of Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour
- Chance to visit Art Village to see gold and silver handmade jewelry in Celuk Village
- See the incredibly ornate Batuan Temple
- Enjoy the stunning scenery, clean water, and fresh atmosphere of Tegenungan Waterfall
- Explore a small rain forest dwelt by a group of monkeys in central Ubud Bali
Short Descriptions Of Ubud Half-Day Tour
Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour is one of the best Bali Half Day Tour Packages to explore the traditional village with its social activities and culture from the local community. It is a pleasure, a short-day trip to the Balinese life full of culture and art. Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour is the best choice for short trips visiting tourist destinations in Ubud village. The Ubud Tour is a perfect choice for those who don’t have much time during the holiday but want to explore the tourist attractions in Ubud Village.
The Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour will visit tourist destinations in Ubud village, such as Celuk Village, a traditional village with famous gold and silver handicrafts. Then the Bali Half-Day Ubud Tour will visit the Batuan Temple. The temple is designed with Balinese ornaments on the roof. The temple building is made from the fiber of a chromatic black palm tree.
The Ubud Half-Day Tour will continue to visit the beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. Then continue to have lunch in the Ubud area. The last visit during this half-day tour is the Ubud Monkey Forest, a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. Then our driver will drop you back at the hotel.
Read Also: Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Ubud Tour Price
IDR 525,000/person (3–9 years old)
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Ubud Half-Day Tour Price, Inclusive of:
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations, as mentioned
- Lunch: Indonesian food at a local restaurant
- Parking fees and toll fees
- Bottled water
The Ubud tour price is not inclusive of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Please pay attention to the monkeys in the Ubud Monkey Forest area. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple
Read Also: Denpasar City Tour
Ubud Tour Bali Half-Day Tour Itinerary
- 08.30: Pick up at the hotel
- 10.00: Visit Batuan Temple
- 11.00: Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 12.00: Having lunch at a local restaurant
- 13.00: Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 14.00: Transfer back to the hotel
Route Map: Bali Ubud Tour
Read Also: Ubud And Tanah Lot Tour
Celuk Village is one of the traditional villages for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts available around this area for very reasonable prices. The village is located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency. This place is unique and excellent in the production of gold and silver handicrafts. The people in this village are very famous and skilled in designing gold and silver art. Read More > Celuk Village Bali
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud Village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the few waterfalls in Bali located in the highlands or mountains. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course… Read More > Tegenungan Waterfall
Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the residents of the Batuan countryside. We will visit this temple before our next stop on the Kintamani Tour. The temple is designed with Balinese ornaments, and the roof of the temple building is made from the fiber of a chromatic black palm tree. Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, with old legends and mysterious tales. Read More > Batuan Temple Bali
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. The monkey forest is located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey forests, in the Balinese language called Wanara Wana, are spread out on Bali Island. Ubud Monkey Forest itself has a very important function in the continuity of the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile, the local community has an important role to keep… Read More > Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary
Read Also: Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Read Also: Tanah Lot And Uluwatu Tour
The Ubud Tour Bali Half Day Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali tour driver.