Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour Is One Of The Exciting Snorkeling Trips To Explore The Beauty Of The Underwater Marine Life Of Lembongan And Penida.
Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour Highlights
- Discover an island paradise off the south coast of Bali and snorkel at 3 different spots around the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida in the Indian Ocean.
- Marvel at the wide variety of tropical fish and coral reefs
- A chance to get closer and swim with the incredible Manta Rays.
- This Lembongan Snorkeling Tour is all-inclusive so there is no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees, fast ferry, etc.
Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Overview
Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour is one of the exciting Bali Snorkeling Tour packages to explore the beautiful underwater marine life at the 3 best snorkeling spots in Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida Island (Manta Bay, Crystal Bay, and Mangrove Point).
Neither hawkers nor traffic the magnificent scenery, this is a fine place just to put your feet up and relax. The water is some of the clearest you will find anywhere and is a vivid aqua blue in color. The main activities on this island are mostly Bali water activities, such as surfing, scuba diving, and snorkeling tours.
Nusa Lembongan is well known for being home to some of the most diverse reefs on the planet. With a massive variety of different tropical fish and coral reefs, snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida is a must activity for all the family. More than 250 species of fish have been recorded during the recent survey by our marine biologist.
Lembongan Snorkeling Trip is included as part of each Lembongan day cruise and we have full-time snorkeling guides who will help you with your equipment. In the water, we have full-time supervision by our trained staff. We also have life jackets and flotation devices for those that are not so comfortable in the water. Our specially designated snorkeling areas make snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan a really safe and enjoyable activity for all the family.
Read Also: Amed Snorkeling Tour To Explore 3 Best Snorkeling Spots In Northeast Bali
Lembongan Snorkeling Price
*Minimum booking is two participants
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Lembongan Snorkeling Price Inclusive Of:
- Hotel return transfers (covered: Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran & Nusa Dua area)
- Round trip fast ferry transfer (Sanur – Nusa Lembongan – Sanur)
- Snorkeling Trip at 3 different locations:
- Mangrove Point (Lembongan)
- Manta Bay (Penida)
- Crystal Bay (Penida)
- Mangrove Forest Tour by traditional boat (Gondala)
- Full set snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, and life jacket)
- Towel & Shower
- Lunch & Drink (Indonesian food on set Menu)
- Entrance & parking fee
Lembongan Snorkeling Trips Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-Voucher
- Age restrictions start from 6 years old (require that children be accompanied by an adult during the tour)
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud are subject to an additional charge of US$20 per group
- Should you need to bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Sandals, towels, Change Clothes, Underwater Camera.
- Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
- Please note that seeing or snorkeling with the manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions.
- Please note that the itinerary may be adjusted at the last minute to keep you safe from the strong swells of the Indian Ocean. If this happens, we will go to Mangrove Point, Wall Point, and GT Point.
Read Also: Bali Snorkeling Tours At Blue Lagoon Beach Padang Bai
Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
- 07.40 – Pick up from hotel areas: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, and Nusa Dua
- 09.00 – Arrive at Sanur Beach, register, and boarding
- 09.30 – Departure from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan
- 10.00 – Arrive at Nusa Lembongan harbor
- 10.15 – Prepare and Short Safety Briefing
- 10.30 – Snorkeling session at 3 locations Mangrove Point, Manta Bay, and Crystal Bay
- 12.30 – Take a shower
- 13.00 – Set Menu Lunch (Indonesian food)
- 14.00 – Mangrove Tour by traditional boat (Gondala)
- 16.00 – Departure From Lembongan to Sanur
- 16.30 – Arrived at Sanur Beach & Back to the hotel
Nusa Lembongan Island On Google Maps
Read Also: Nusa Penida Snorkeling Tour To 4 Iconic Spots In Penida
Read Also: Tulamben Snorkeling Tour To Explore The USAT Liberty Shipwreck Point
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
Lembongan Snorkeling And Island Tour
Lembongan Snorkeling Island Tour is one of the exciting combination tour packages to enjoy the best snorkeling experience at Mangrove Point and Wall Point and visit some popular tourist places in Nusa Lembongan. The Island Tour will visit Panorama Point, Dream Beach, and Devil Tears.