Table Of Contents
Bali Ocean Walker Tour Overview
Bali Ocean Walker is one of the amazing Bali Water Sports Activities located at Tanjung Benoa Beach to see the beautiful corals and fishes. The Bali Ocean Walkabout 25 to 30 minutes to see stunning underwater marine life colorful fishes and natural coral reefs. This is the safest length of time for guests who have never been underwater before.
Bali Ocean Walker will bring you to find the diving sites out to the sea which is just 100 meters from the beach with sea depths of between 4 and 10 yards. Bali Ocean Walker Tour is accompanied by a professional guide who will give you instructions on how to use the helmets. Also, they will accompany you to take a walk on the seabed.
Bali Sea Walker Tour allows everyone to enjoy marine life, with minimum equipment and minimum fuss! Explore the stunning underwater life of Bali where you can walk at the bottom of the sea and come face to face with sea life whilst breathing the same as you do on the surface. The ocean walker is located at the famous Bali tourist attraction in Nusa Dua Bali.
Bali Ocean Walker Price
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
Bali Seawalker Price Inclusive Of:
- 30 Minutes Dive Walker at Tanjung Benoa Beach
- Safety Equipment
- Professional Dive Guide
- Short safety briefing
- Medical insurance
- Free using locker
- Shower & Toilet Facilities
- Tax and service charge
The Seawalker Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Hotel return transfers
- Towel (available to rent with cost Rp.10.000/pcs)
- Meals or Mineral Water
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Should you need to bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Sandal, Change Clothe, Towel, Camera
- The Bali Ocean Walker Activities are available between 9.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Hotel Return Transfers are available with additional charges as below:
- Nusa Dua: US$10/group of up to 6 people
- Jimbaran Bay: US$20/group for up to 6 people
- Uluwatu, Pecatu, Kuta, Legian: US$25/group for up to 6 people
- Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur: US$30/groups up to 6 people
- The last pick-up time is 12.00 Noon
Location Of The Bali Ocean Walker / Bali Sea Walker Tour
The Exciting Water Sports Packages
Note: Package A to F inclusive of Lunch, Towel, Locker, Toilet Facilities, and Insurance
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
The Best Ocean Walker Combines With Sightseeing Tour
Bali Ocean Walker Ubud Tour is one of the exciting combination tour packages to offer a great experience on ocean walker at Tanjung Benoa Beach and combines with a sightseeing tour to visit Ubud Monkey Forest and Tegenungan Waterfall.
Bali Ocean Walker & Uluwatu Sunset Tour is one of the exciting combination tour packages enjoy Ocean Walker at Tanjung Benoa Beach and combine it with a sightseeing tour to visit Uluwatu Temple and Kecak Dance Performance.
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is one of the exciting combination tour packages to enjoy sea walker activity at Tanjung Benoa Beach and combine with a sightseeing tour to visit Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple.
You Might Also Like