Bali Ocean Walker Tour Overview
Bali Ocean Walker is one of the amazing Bali Water Sports Activities located at Tanjung Benoa Beach to see the beautiful corals and fish. The Bali Ocean Walk takes about 25 to 30 minutes to see stunning underwater marine life, colorful fish, and natural coral reefs. This is the safest length of time for guests who have never been underwater before.
Bali Ocean Walker will bring you to find the diving sites out to sea, which are just 100 meters from the beach with sea depths of between 4 and 10 yards. The Bali Ocean Walker Tour is accompanied by a professional guide who will give you instructions on how to use the helmets. Also, they will accompany you on a walk on the seabed.
The Bali Sea Walker Tour allows everyone to enjoy marine life with minimum equipment and fuss! Explore the stunning underwater life of Bali, where you can walk to the bottom of the sea and come face to face with sea life while breathing the same as you do on the surface. The ocean walker is located at the famous Bali tourist attraction in Nusa Dua Bali.
Bali Ocean Walker Price
IDR 800,000 p.p
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Bali Seawalker Price Inclusive Of:
- 30 Minutes Dive Walker at Tanjung Benoa Beach
- Safety Equipment
- Professional Dive Guide
- Short safety briefing
- Medical insurance
- Free using locker
- Shower and Toilet Facilities
- Tax and service charge
The Seawalker Price Is Not Inclusive Of:
- Meals or Mineral Water
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel return transfer
- Nusa Dua: Rp 150.000/group of up to 6 people
- Jimbaran Bay, Tuban: Rp 300.000/group for up to 6 people
- Jimbaran Hill, Pecatu, Kuta, Legian: Rp 400.000/group for up to 6 people
- Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, and Sanur: Rp 450.000/group up to 6 people
Things You Need to Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Should you need to bring a hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, sandals, Change Clothes, Towel, and camera
- The Bali Ocean Walker Activities are available between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM
Location Of The Bali Ocean Walker / Bali Sea Walker Tour
The Exciting Water Sports Packages
Note: Package A to F inclusive of Lunch, Towel, Locker, Toilet Facilities, and Insurance
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
The Best Ocean Walker Combines With Sightseeing Tour
Bali Ocean Walker Ubud Tour is one of the exciting combination tour packages to offer a great experience on ocean walker at Tanjung Benoa Beach and combines with a sightseeing tour to visit Ubud Monkey Forest and Tegenungan Waterfall.
Bali Ocean Walker & Uluwatu Sunset Tour is one of the exciting combination tour packages enjoy Ocean Walker at Tanjung Benoa Beach and combine it with a sightseeing tour to visit Uluwatu Temple and Kecak Dance Performance.
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is one of the exciting combination tour packages to enjoy sea walker activity at Tanjung Benoa Beach and combine with a sightseeing tour to visit Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple.
You Might Also Like