Bedugul Tour Is One Of The Best Bali Full Day Tour Packages To Visit Tourist Attractions Surrounding Bedugul Village With A Fresh Atmosphere. The Trip Is An Exciting Tour Package To Enjoy The Beautiful Natural Panorama Of Beratan Lake.
Bedugul Tour Highlights
- Travel to Bedugul as Bali’s beautiful highlands & green gardens
- Admire the Meru Tower like the main pagoda and mandala at Taman Ayun Temple
- A chance to try Luwak Coffee at Ubud Village
- Take a picture at Ulun Danu Beratan Temple in the middle of Lake Beratan
Short Descriptions Of Bedugul Tour Bali
Bedugul Tour Bali is one of the exciting Bali full-day tour packages to explore the popular tourist destination in the Bedugul area. Bedugul Tour will visit Taman Ayun Temple. Taman Ayun Temple is a beautiful temple located in Mengwi regency with fish fond surrounded and beautiful architecture. Then the tour continues by visiting Luwak Coffee Plantation Bali. We can see how to process Bali Coffee and taste Luwak Coffee.
Then Bali Full Day Bedugul Tour will continue visiting Bali Botanical Garden. Bedugul Botanical Garden is a park with a large area as a recreation park. You will see several scientific services and facilities to support plant research and conservation herbarium, library, glasshouses, nursery, and plants registration database.
Then Bedugul Day Tour continues visiting the floating temple of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple in Beratan lake. This temple is famous as a tourist destination in the north Bali islands. Then the tour continues by visiting The Handara Iconic Gate to see the Instagrammable place in Bedugul. The one-day trip to Bedugul Bali is finished after our driver drops you back at the hotel.
You Might Also Like:
Bali Bedugul Tour Price
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Bali Instagram Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioning vehicle includes fuel
- Professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Parking fee
- Bottled water
- Lunch Indonesian food at a local restaurant
Bedugul Full Day Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
You Might Also Like:
Bali Full Day Bedugul Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 10.00 – Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 12.00 – Visit Bedugul Botanical Garden
- 13.00 – Lunch at a local restaurant
- 14.30 – Bali Handara Iconic Gate
- 15.30 – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- 16.30 – Back to the hotel
- 18.00 – Arrive at the hotel
Route Map Bedugul Tour Bali
You Might Also Like:
Terms and Conditions Of Bedugul Tour
- The minimum booking is 2 participants (adult price)
- For solo traveling, an additional charge of 50% will apply
- Children under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices (no hidden fees)
- The payment method is Cash On Arrival (Payment in Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates)
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
The Most Famous Bali Tourist Attractions Will Be Visited
Taman Ayun Temple is a very beautiful Hindu temple uniquely designed with a distinctive style of Balinese architecture and surrounded by a large fishpond that looks like floating on the water. Taman Ayun Temple is featured by the unique shape of the temple building with towering tiers style decorated with Balinese ornaments with high artistic values that gives the sacred for its temple. Read More > Taman Ayun Temple
Bali Handara Gate is one of the most popular photography places in Bali. This tourist attraction is suitable for photography lovers. This Bali Handara Iconic Gate nowadays becomes a very famous place for domestic and foreign tourists because of its massive exposure on the social media platform Instagram. Bali Handara Gate is surrounded by lush green mountains, crater lakes, and an equatorial rain forest. Read More > Bali Handara Iconic Gate
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. The dominant shrines are Meru’s (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount Gunung Agung, the largest volcano in Bali. The temple is located in the north Bali islands and was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. Read More > Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Bedugul Botanical Garden is officially known as a Kebun Raya Eka Karya Bali. Eka Karya refers to this being the first Botanic Garden which has been established following Indonesian independence. Bali botanical garden is unique in Bali as a place for botanical research, conservation, recreation, and education, it provides a place where you can relax in beautiful and peaceful surroundings while learning. Read More > Bedugul Botanical Garden
You Might Also Like:
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
The Bedugul Tour Bali will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver who outstanding give you complete information.