Table Of Contents
- 1 Highlights Of Sea Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- 2 Short Descriptions Of Bali Ocean Walker and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- 3 Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Price
- 4 Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Itinerary
- 5 How To Make A Reservation?
Highlights Of Sea Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- A chance to interact with beautiful underwater marine life at Tanjung Benoa Beach
- Enjoy the fresh seafood lunch at Jimbaran Bay Beach
- Visit Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi, Taman Ayun Temple
- Take yourself back to the 16th-century temple of Tanah Lot Temple
- Opportunity to watch the sunset from rocky headlands near the temple
Short Descriptions Of Bali Ocean Walker and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is one of Bali Combination Tour Packages to explore the beauty of underwater marine life at Tanjung Benoa Beach and visit the other popular Bali Tourist Attractions such as Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple with a majestic sunset view.
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour will start at 11.00 am by picking you up at the lobby. The trips continue to enjoy Bali Ocean Walker at Tanjung Benoa Beach, Nusa Dua Bali. Then finish is about 30 minutes marine walk tour. The tour continues to enjoy fresh seafood lunch at Jimbaran Bay.
Seawalker Tanah Lot Tour will continue to visit Taman Ayun Temple. Then the last Bali tourist destination will visit Tanah Lot Temple. By offering a beautiful sunset view, Tanah Lot is one of the busiest tourist destinations in Bali.
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Price
US$75/person (Children 9 – 12 years old)
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
The Seawalker Tanah Lot Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- 25 – 30 minutes ocean walker and complete equipment
- Professional dive instruction
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- English Speaking Driver
- Private air-conditioning vehicles include fuel
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water during this trip
- 1 x Lunch Beach Front Restaurant at Jimbaran Beach
Set Menu Seafood Package Includes: Grilled Fish (1 pcs), Grilled Sea Prawn (3 pcs), Grilled Clams (3 pcs), Squid Calamary, Steam Rice, Spinach Vegetable, Balinese Sauce Sambal Matah, and Mineral Water
The Bali Combination Tour Not Price Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
- You should bring Change Clothes, Hat, a Camera, Sun Glasses, and Sun Screen.
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Itinerary
- 11:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 12.00 – Start Bali Ocean Walker
- 12.30 – Finish Marine Sports Activity, then get a shower
- 14.00 – Enjoy Lunch at Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurant
- 15.00 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 16.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.00 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Bali Seawalker Tanah Lot Tour
Terms & Conditions Of Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge of 50% will apply
- Age Restrict: 12 – 65 years old
- Forbidden: for guests with asthma disease, epilepsy
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity.
Bali Ocean Walker is one of Bali Water Sports Activities, located at Tanjung Benoa Beach to see the beautiful corals and fish. The Bali Ocean Walk about 30 minutes to see a spectacular view of fishes and natural coral reefs. It is the safest length of time for guests who have never been underwater before. Bali Ocean Walker will bring you to find the diving sites out to the sea that is just 100 meters from the beach with sea depths of between 4 and 10 yards. Read More > Bali Ocean Walker Tour
Jimbaran Bay Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali that lays white sand unfolding along the coast. Many restaurants look bright when they set up their candlelit tables down to the edge of the water. The chefs fire up their outside kitchens and prepare their menus of seafood just as carloads of hungry mouths arrive to watch the sun setting whilst sipping cocktails before dinner. Read More > Jimbaran Bay
Taman Ayun Temple is a very beautiful Hindu temple uniquely designed with a distinctive style of Balinese architecture and surrounded by a large fishpond that looks like floating on the water. Taman Ayun Temple is featured by the unique shape of the temple building with towering tiers style decorated with Balinese ornaments with high artistic values that gives the sacred for its temple. Read More > Taman Ayun Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is very famous among Bali tourist attractions with a spectacular sunset view. There is a holy tame snake in black and white color in some nooks of coral reef around the temple. According to the local people believe that is the guard of the temple from the bad influence. We can see the temple floating on the seawater when the water is going to tide. Read More > Tanah Lot Temple
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour will bring you a wonderful memory with two different experiences as the feature of this package. The tours will be enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver, who standby to assist you during this trip.