Sea Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Highlights
- Experience the opportunity to interact with beautiful marine life underwater at Tanjung Benoa Beach.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of fresh seafood at Jimbaran Bay Beach.
- Visit the Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi, also known as Taman Ayun Temple.
- Immerse yourself in the 16th-century temple of Tanah Lot Temple.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to watch the sunset from the rocky headlands near the temple
Bali Sea Walker and Tanah Lot Tour Overview
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is one of Bali Combination Tour Packages to explore the beauty of underwater marine life at Tanjung Benoa Beach and visit the other popular Bali Tourist Attractions such as Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple with a majestic sunset view.
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour will start at 11.00 am by picking you up at the lobby. The trips continue to enjoy Bali Ocean Walker at Tanjung Benoa Beach, Nusa Dua Bali. Then finish is about 30 minutes marine walk tour. The tour continues to enjoy fresh seafood lunch at Jimbaran Bay.
Seawalker Tanah Lot Tour will continue to visit Taman Ayun Temple. Then the last Bali tourist destination will visit Tanah Lot Temple. By offering a beautiful sunset view, Tanah Lot is one of the busiest tourist destinations in Bali.
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Price
IDR 1,05,000/person (Children 9 – 12 years old)
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
The Seawalker Tanah Lot Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- 25 – 30 minutes Sea Walker activity at Tanjung Benoa beach
- Complete safety equipment
- Professional dive instructor
- Lunch at a beachfront restaurant in Jimbaran Bay
- Parking fees/Toll fees
- Bottled water
Set Menu Seafood Package Includes: Grilled Fish (1 pcs), Grilled Sea Prawn (3 pcs), Grilled Clams (3 pcs), Squid Calamari, steamed rice, Spinach Vegetable, Balinese Sauce Sambal Matah, and Mineral Water
The Bali Combination Tour Not Price Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before Make A Reservation:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-voucher
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Canggu, and Ubud central areas. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, North Ubud, and Ungasan, are subject to an additional charge of IDR 150,000 per group up to 6 pax.)
- Age Limits: Age restrictions start from 9 years old (require that children be accompanied by an adult during the tour)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and appropriate, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- You need to bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable footwear, towels, a change of clothes, cash, and a camera.
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Itinerary
- 10.30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 12.00 – Start Bali Ocean Walker Tour
- 12.30 – Finish the sea walker activity, then get a shower
- 14.00 – Enjoy Lunch at Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurant
- 15.00 – Taman Ayun Temple
- 16.30 – Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.00: Transfer back to the hotel
Route Map Bali Seawalker Tanah Lot Tour
Bali Ocean Walker is one of Bali’s Water Sports Activities, located at Tanjung Benoa Beach to see the beautiful corals and fish. The Bali Ocean Walk about 30 minutes to see a spectacular view of fishes and natural coral reefs. It is the safest length of time for guests who have never been underwater before. Bali Ocean Walker will bring you to find the diving sites out to the sea that is just 100 meters from the beach with sea depths of between 4 and 10 yards. Read More > Bali Ocean Walker Tour
Jimbaran Bay Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali that lays white sand unfolding along the coast. Many restaurants look bright when they set up their candlelit tables on the edge of the water. The chefs fire up their outside kitchens and prepare their menus of seafood just as carloads of hungry mouths arrive to watch the sun setting whilst sipping cocktails before dinner. Read More > Jimbaran Bay
Taman Ayun Temple is a very beautiful Hindu temple uniquely designed with a distinctive style of Balinese architecture and surrounded by a large fishpond that looks like floating on the water. Taman Ayun Temple is featured by the unique shape of the temple building with towering tiers style decorated with Balinese ornaments with high artistic values that gives the sacred for its temple. Read More > Taman Ayun Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is very famous among Bali tourist attractions with a spectacular sunset view. There is a holy tame snake in black and white color in some nooks of coral reef around the temple. According to the local people believe that is the guard of the temple from bad influence. We can see the temple floating on the seawater when the water is going to tide. Read More > Tanah Lot Temple
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Bali Ocean Walker Tanah Lot Sunset Tour will bring you a wonderful memory with two different experiences as the feature of this package. The tours will be enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver, who standby to assist you during this trip.