Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali Tour Is Dedicated To Nature Photography Lovers. This Trip Will Visit Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali, Bali Handara Iconic Gate, Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Tanah Lot Temple Bali, And Taman Ayun Temple.
Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali Tour Overview
Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali Tour is one of the exciting Bali Full Day Tour Packages to offer you an unforgettable experience to explore the hidden beauty of Bali.
This trip will visit the most famous tourist destinations in Bedugul such as Wana Giri Hidden Hills Bali, Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Handara Gate, and Tanah Lot Temple. Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali Tour is well known as Bali Instagram Tour.
The Highlight Of Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali Tour
- A trip to Bedugul’s beautiful highland & green garden of Bali
- Marvel at the pagodalike Meru Towers and Utama Mandala of the Taman Ayun Temple
- Stoll the grounds of the Pura Ulun Danu Beratan in the middle of Lake Beratan
- Visit the photogenic sites of Handara Gate and Wanagiri Hill
- Views of the breathtaking twin lakes of Buyan and Tamblingan lake
- Photo opportunity at ancient, wave-washed Tanah Lot Temple with spectacular sunset views from Bali’s western coastline
Short Descriptions Of Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali Tour
Wanagiri Hidden Hill Tour Bali will start by picking you up at 10.00 am from your hotel and enjoy a beautiful scenic drive along the island’s mountains and highlands. The first stop is at Taman Ayun Temple, the royal family temple at Mengwi. The trips will continue to visit Wanagiri Hidden Hill. Wanagiri is one of the best places to take lots of selfies in Bali. Beautiful natural paintings depicting the beautiful mountains, the beautiful green trees, and the expanse of the lake can be seen clearly from this place.
Wanagiri Hidden Hill Tour Bali will continue to visit Handara Gate, another famous Instagrammable spot in Bali. Make a wonderful picture in front of Handara Gate with the breathtaking view of green scenery and gigantic-exotic traditional Balinese gate as your backdrop. Pamper your eyes with the stunning green surrounding, beautiful scenery, and the smoky green hills between the gates make a perfect picture.
Next stop at Ulun Danu Bratan Temple which is located in Candikuning countryside, Baturiti sub-district, Tabanan regency, Bali, Indonesia. This magnificent water temple is set at the lakeside of Beratan with a beautiful lake view and hills surrounding it. Ulun Danu Bratan Temple is situated in the plateau area with a fresh atmosphere surrounding it and green hills as a backdrop. Then enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch Wanagiri Hidden Hill Tour Bali will continue to visit the Coffee Plantations experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways and taste fresh Balinese coffee or ginger tea with a green view river valley. They sell a variety of their original Balinese coffee products, herb oil, etc, and see the civet cat as the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak, its produce “Coffee Luwak“
Wanagiri Hidden Hill Tour Bali will continue to visit Tanah Lot Temple as one of the most visited temples in Bali, attracting not only the Balinese Hindu pilgrims but also the non-Hindu residents and visitors to the island. The temple is located on a rock just offshore dedicated to the God of Sea, which has a breathtaking natural splendor, it stands on solid sea rock overlooking the Indian ocean.
You Might Also Like:
Wanagiri Hidden Hills Tour Price
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Wanagiri Hidden Hills Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioning vehicle includes fuel
- Professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Parking fee
- Bottled water
- Lunch Indonesian food at a local restaurant
Wanagiri Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
You Might Also Like:
Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali Tour Itinerary
- 10.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 11.00 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 12.30 – Visit Wanagiri Hidden Hill
- 13.30 – Visit Handara Iconic Gate
- 14.00 – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- 14.30 – Enjoy Lunch at a local restaurant
- 16.00 – Visit Coffee Plantation
- 17.00 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.00 – Back to the hotel
- 19.00 – Arrive at the hotel
Route Map Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali Tour
You Might Also Like:
Terms & Conditions Of Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali Tour
- The minimum booking is 2 participants (adult price)
- For solo traveling, an additional charge of 50% will apply
- Children under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices (no hidden fees)
- The payment method is Cash On Arrival (Payment in Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates)
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
The Most Famous Bali Tourist Attractions Will Be Visited
Taman Ayun Temple is a very beautiful Hindu temple uniquely designed with a distinctive style of Balinese architecture and surrounded by a large fishpond that looks like floating on the water. Taman Ayun Temple is featured by the unique shape of the temple building with towering tiers style decorated with Balinese ornaments with high artistic values that gives the sacred for its temple. Read More > Taman Ayun Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is very famous among Bali tourist attractions with a spectacular sunset view. In some nooks of coral reefs around the temple, there is a holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it is a deity’s property and the guard of the temple from bad influence. We will find the temple floating on the seawater. Read More > Tanah Lot Temple
Bali Handara Gate is one of the most popular photography places in Bali. This tourist attraction is suitable for photography lovers. This Bali Handara Iconic Gate nowadays becomes a very famous place for domestic and foreign tourists because of its massive exposure on the social media platform Instagram. Bali Handara Gate is surrounded by lush green mountains, crater lakes, and an equatorial rainforest. Read More > Bali Handara Iconic Gate
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. The dominant shrines are Meru’s (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount Gunung Agung, the largest volcano in Bali. The temple is located in the north Bali islands and was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. Read More > Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali is one of the most famous tourist destinations on Bali Island offers you a beautiful view from the Twin Lakes & the hills. This tourist attraction is suitable for photography lovers. The Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali has located in the highlands of Wanagiri and Munduk village, Sukasada district, Buleleng regency, Bali, Indonesia. Read More > Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali
Coffee Plantation or Bali Agro-tourism is a coffee farm where you can see the various coffee and chance to see the making process of the Coffee Luwak. At this place, you can see how to make Balinese coffee and try to taste the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with a green river view. Read More > Luwak Coffee Bali
You Might Also Like:
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali Tour will be very comfortable with our private air conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.