Lempuyang Temple Tour is one of the most popular Bali Full Day Tour Packages to visit the most iconic and photogenic attractions in eastern part of Bali. Lempuyang Temple Tour as newest our one day tour package to enjoy the beautiful view of Lempuyang Temple (Gate Of Heaven), Tirta Gangga Water Palace, Kerta Gosa (Hall of Justice) and Bat Cave Temple (Pura Goa Lawah)
Lempuyang Temple Tour – East Bali Tour Highlights
- A trip to the eastern Bali’s most iconic and photogenic attractions.
- Capture the images of a lifetime in front of Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple
- Marvel at the former royal water palace of Tirta Gangga
- Engaging guide & chance to grab a tasty lunch along the way
- Admire thousands of bat bodies packed tightly along the cave of Goa Lawah
- See elegant architecture & intricate paintings at Kertha Gosa, and learn story painting along Hall of Justice’s wall
Lempuyang Temple Bali is one of the oldest Hindu temple in Bali located on highlands in eastern part of Bali Island. This interesting place well known as GATE OF HEAVEN BALI or “The Gateway to Heaven“. The entire landscape looks very picturesque from this temple gate. But the most scenic view is possible to enjoy from the top of the temple if you can climb more than 1700 steep steps. Read more – Lempuyang Temple Bali
Tirta Gangga Water Palace is one of the famous tourist destinations in east part of Bali and it is one the stop points of tourist object on Bali East Tour Itinerary. In the middle of park, there are many small statues are intentionally set on the stone to decorate the park in order to make a good looking. All of the statues are taken from the Hindu Historical epic like Maha Bharata or Ramayana. Read more – Tirta Gangga Water Palace
Goa Lawah Temple is one of Hindu Temple as favorite places of interest in Bali and it is located near of hilly bank so it is called reef of Middle hill. There is a nature cave dwelt by thousands of tail bat located at north side from Jeroan/center of Goa Lawah Temple . Meanwhile the main road from Klungkung to Amlapura is just in front of the temple. This cave is apposite to the beautiful beach with black sand along the coastal area. Read more – Goa Lawah Temple
Kerta Gosa is an ancient building designed with Balinese architecture that is an open house as jurisdiction place where the king announce the legislation, jurisdiction, penalization etc. Kerta Gosa building is very beautiful encircled by the fishpond with tropical plantations to add the artistic value that makes this place is good places to be visited. In its building roof, it is covered by full of ancient puppets picture depicting human life in eternity and also… Read More – Kerta Gosa
Lempuyang Temple Tour – Gate Of Heaven Bali
Bali Full Day Lempuyang Temple Tour Price
Tour Price: USD50/person (Minimum booking 2 person)
For booking send your inquiry to: email@example.com or call us on +6281805683342 to get quick confirmation.
Gate Of Heaven Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Private full air-conditioned vehicle include petrol
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Toll Fee / Parking Fee
- Mineral water during this trips
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Local Restaurant
The Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal insurance
- Child seats
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- English speaking tour guide
Lempuyang Temple Tour – East Bali Tour Itinerary
- 07.30 – Hotel pick-up
- 10.30 – Visit Lempuyang Temple (Gate Of Heaven)
- 11.30 – Visit Tirta Gangga Water Palace
- 13.00 – Visit Goa Lawah Temple Bali
- 14.00 – Visit Kerta Gosa
- 15.00 – Back to hotel
- 16.00 – Arrived at hotel
*Tour duration approximately 9 – 10 hours
Pick Up Information:
- Free hotel pick up and drop off for customers staying in the South Bali area only (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Keramas,) with pick up time at 07.30 AM
- Pick up in Uluwatu, Canggu, and Tanah Lot areas will incur an additional surcharge of IDR50,000/person, to be paid during pick up at 07.00 AM
- Pick up services from locations not mentioned above (such as Lovina, Amed, etc.,) are not available due to the distance
- Kindly wait at the hotel lobby 5 minutes before the pick up time and present your confirmation voucher to your driver before departure
Lempuyang Temple Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge 50% will apply
- Children: under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
Please take note on the following on rules to visit Lempuyang Temple as this is holy temple of Bali.
- There are 7 temples inside the Lempuyang Temple compound. You will need around 4 hours to visit all the 7 temples. However, we will only take you to the famous photo spot which is located at the first temple , around 5 minutes walks. So you won’t have to walk far before you get your cameras out.
- You must cover your shoulders. Please wear a T-shirt with sleeves or use a scarf to cover your shoulder before entering the Lempuyang Temple compound.
- Please note to hold firm to the social etiquette. No kissing and no hugging in the compound of Lempuyang Temple Bali.
- You can’t use a drone in the Lempuyang Temple compound.
- You will see Mt Agung via the Gateway to Heaven – the photo spot if the sky is clear and weather is good.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to:
The Lempyang Temple Tour
will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our Professional Bali Tour Driver
who outstanding give you complete information.