The Highlight Of The Bali Ubud Tanah Lot Tour
- A trip to the most visited and photographed temple
- Visit the Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi, Taman Ayun Temple
- Take yourself back to the 16th-century temple of Tanah Lot Temple
- Opportunity to watch the sunset from rocky headlands near a temple
- Take pictures at one of the popular waterfalls in Ubud
- Explore a small rain forest dwelt by a group of monkeys at central Ubud Village
Short Descriptions Of Ubud Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Ubud Tanah Lot Tour is one of the exciting Bali Half Day Tour Packages with an impressive experience that we design for your memorable trips to Bali Island. The Ubud Tanah Lot Tour will offer you an unforgettable memory of enjoying the beautiful view at Ubud Village and Tanah Lot Temple with a stunning sunset view as a backdrop.
The Bali Ubud Tanah Lot Tour journey will start by visiting Tegenungan Waterfall in Ubud. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere.
The Half-Day Ubud Tanah Lot Tour will continue to visit the Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary. It is a small rainforest inhabited by a group of monkeys and other tropical animals. Ubud Monkey Forest is located in the center of Ubud village and has become the most visited tourist attraction.
Then, after watching monkeys roaming in the forest, the Bali Half-Day Ubud Tanah Lot Sunset Tour will continue to visit Taman Ayun Temple. It is a Balinese Hindu temple located in Mengwi village. The temple was built by Mengwi King, with a fish pond surrounding the temple.
The last tourist destination that you will visit on this short trip is the Tanah Lot Temple. Tanah Lot is a Balinese Hindu temple located by the sea. The temple functions as a sea temple. Tanah Lot is a famous place to enjoy the view of the temple and the sunset. After seeing the stunning sunset view, we will be heading back to your hotel to complete this Ubud Tanah Lot Tour package.
Read Also: Ubud Tour
Bali Ubud Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Price
IDR 600,000/person (3–9 years old)
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Ubud Tanah Lot Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations, as mentioned
- Parking fees and toll fees
- Bottled water
The tour price is not inclusive of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off for customers staying in the South Bali area only (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, and Airport).
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud, are subject to an additional charge of IDR 150,000 per group (up to 6 pax)
- Please pay attention to the monkeys in the Ubud Monkey Forest area. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple
Read Also: Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Bali Ubud Tanah Sunset Lot Tour Itinerary
- 11.00: Pickup at the hotel
- 12.00: Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 14.00: Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 15.30: Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 17.00: Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.00: Transfer back to the hotel
Read Also: Denpasar City Tour
Route Map: Ubud Tanah Lot Tour
Read Also: Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud Village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the few waterfalls in Bali located in the highlands or mountains. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course… Read More > Tegenungan Waterfall
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest dwelt by some groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. The monkey forest is located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey forests, in the Balinese language called Wanara Wana, are spread out on Bali Island. Ubud Monkey Forest itself has a very important function in the continuity of the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile, the local community has an important role to play. Read More > Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary
Taman Ayun Temple is a very beautiful Hindu temple, uniquely designed with a distinctive style of Balinese architecture and surrounded by a large fishpond that looks like it is floating on the water. Taman Ayun Temple is characterized by the unique shape of the temple building, with towering tiers decorated with Balinese ornaments with high artistic values that make it sacred. Read More > Taman Ayung Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is very famous among Bali tourist attractions, with a spectacular sunset view. In some nooks of coral reefs around the temple, there is a holy tame snake in black and white that, according to the local society, is believed to be a deity’s property and is the guard of the temple from bad influences. We will find the temple floating in the seawater. Read More > Tanah Lot Temple
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Read Also: Tanah Lot And Uluwatu Tour
Ubud Tanah Lot Tour is a combination tour we designed to visit Ubud tourist destination and Tanah Lot Temple in half a day. The Ubud Tanah Lot Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver will standby to give you complete information.