Bali ATV Ride Kintamani Tour Is One Of The Exciting Private Day Tours To Enjoy The Quad Bike Ride And Sightseeing Tour To Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace And Kintamani View Point.
Bali ATV Ride And Kintamani Tour Highlights
- Embark on an adventure to explore the hidden beauty of Bali with a Quad Bike ride through its stunning landscapes.
- Journey to Mount Batur Volcano viewpoint, one of Bali’s most magnificent natural wonders, located in the scenic Kintamani highlands.
- Explore the beautiful green rice terraces of Tegalalang Village, offering a stunning view of Bali’s rural landscapes.
- Savor the unique taste of Luwak Coffee at Ubud Village, made from the feces of civet cats.
Bali ATV Ride Kintamani Tour Description
Bali ATV Ride Kintamani Tour is one of the best Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy two fabulous things such as riding the ATV Bike and seeing the breathtaking view Volcano at Kintamani. The tour also visits other magnificent tourist destinations to make your combination tour more wonderful.
Experience the ultimate adventure in Bali with our Bali ATV Ride and Kintamani Tour package. This tour package combines two incredible activities that will leave you breathless. Your journey begins with a friendly pick-up from our driver, followed by a 1.5 – 2 hour exhilarating ATV bike ride that will take you off the beaten path to explore the hidden beauty of Bali Island.
The Bali ATV Ride Kintamani Tour continues to Kintamani village, where you can witness the stunning view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur from Penelokan View Point. You will be amazed by the beauty of this natural wonder and the breathtaking scenery.
After that, the tour continues to Tegalalang Village to see and explore the beauty of Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Here, you can enjoy the picturesque green rice paddies and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Bali.
The tour concludes with a visit to the Bali Coffee Plantation, where you can witness the various coffee-making processes, including Luwak Coffee. Don’t forget to taste the coffee before our driver drops you off back at your hotel. With our Bali ATV Ride and Kintamani Tour package, you will have an unforgettable adventure that will leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.
Bali ATV Ride and Kintamani Tour Price
US$65/person (Children 7 – 10 years old)
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
The Quad Bike Kintamani Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioning vehicle
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- 1,5 – 2 hours quad biking adventure
- Professional ATV ride instructor
- Lunch Indonesian food
- Parking fee/toll fee
- Bottled water
The Bali Combination Tour Not Price Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before Make A Reservation:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-Voucher
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Canggu, and Ubud areas. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Ungasan are subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group up to 6 pax)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and appropriate, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- Should you need to bring: a Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Comfortable footwear, a Change of clothes, Cash Money, and a Camera.
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
Bali ATV Ride and Kintamani Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Enjoy 1,5 – 2 hours ATV ride adventure
- 12.00 – ATV Ride Tour finish and continue lunch
- 13.00 – Kintamani Volcano View Point
- 14.30 – Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 15.30 – Bali Coffee Plantations
- 17.00 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Bali ATV Ride Kintamani Tour
The Popular Tourist Attractions Will Be Visited
Bali ATV Ride Tour is one of the exciting Bali Activities Tour Packages that offer you a high-quality service of riding an ATV Bike or QUAD Bike for a 1,5 – 2 hours trip to a secluded track and seeing the stunning scenery along the way. You will experience a rice field perspective, River, Dragon Cave, Local Village, and Waterfall, and see daily social practice life in a village near the ATV track. The Bali ATV Ride Adventure Tour is suitable for beginners. Read More > Bali ATV Ride Tour
Kintamani View Point is one of the popular tourist destinations in Bali that is located on the highland with a beautiful panorama surrounding it. We can see a beautiful panoramic from Penelokan View Point to see the active volcano of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. Kintamani Village is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surrounding it. The best time to visit is around 10:00 am until 3:00 pm especially having the great weather. Read More > Kintamani View Point
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is featured by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on a highland approximately 600 m above sea levels covered by fresh temperature where most of the villager’s farmers. Tegalalang Village is getting famous due to the beautiful rice terrace as magnificent for tourists. Read More > Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Luwak Coffee Bali is a mini coffee farm where you can see the various coffee and chance to see the making process of the Coffee Luwak. At this place, you can see how to make Balinese coffee and try to taste the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with a green river view. They sell a variety of their original Balinese coffee products and herb oil. See the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak, its produce “Coffee Luwak“ Read More > Luwak Coffee Bali
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill Up The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
The Bali ATV Ride and Kintamani Tour will be enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver, who is outstanding beside you to give complete information.