Table Of Contents
- 1 Mount Agung Hiking Tour Overview
- 2 Mount Agung Hiking Tour Highlights
- 3 Two Different Hiking Route At Mount Agung
- 4 Mount Agung Hikking Price
- 5 Mount Agung Hiking Itinerary
- 6 Mount Agung Hiking Terms & Conditions
- 7 How To Make A Reservation?
Mount Agung Hiking Tour Overview
Mount Agung Hiking Tour is one of the exciting Bali Trekking Tour Packages to enjoy an amazing mount Agung hiking experience in Bali to witness the spectacular sunrise overlooking Mount Rinjani towering Lombok island and the majestic view of the giant crater of Caldera Batur with its amazing Lake Batur.
Mount Agung Trekking Tour is the hardest hike in Bali. It is a lot more difficult than trekking Mount Batur, but the view of sunrise from the peak of the volcano is a lot more impressive. For more information about Mount Agung Bali, please visit this Mount Agung.
Mount Agung Hiking Tour Highlights
- Hike up to the highest volcano in Bali
- Experience the best sunrise view from the top of Mount Agung
- The longest trekking in Bali
- Privately guided by a local expert
Read Also: Mount Batur Hiking Tour
Two Different Hiking Route At Mount Agung
There are two common climbing routes up the mountain, all are challenging and you need to be physically fit and have some serious trekking experience.
Mount Agung Trekking Via Besakih Temple (West Side)
The best route for the Mount Agung hiking trip. This is challenging hiking starting nearby Besakih Temple which is the most sacred and also called the Mother Temple of Bali. Hike through the dense jungle of Besakih. The ascent will take approximately 6 to 7 hours and ends at the very highest point of the mountain.
The final hour or so is exceptionally demanding often requiring ascent on all fours. Mount Agung hiking is ideally started at about 11.00 PM so that you arrive at the top before dawn and wait for the sunrise. From here you can witness the stunning sunrise overlooking Mount Rinjani in Lombok and the majestic view of the giant crater of Caldera Batur with its Lake Batur.
Mount Agung Hike Via Pasar Agung Temple (East Side)
A three to four-hour hike in which time you ascend about 2,000 meters. Not so stiff as the Besakih route. The route ends about 100 meters below the actual summit, but the views are still excellent in all directions, as well as down into the actual crater. A sensible start time would be about 2:00 AM, again with aim of reaching the peak just before dawn.
Read Also: Mount Batur Hiking And Rafting Tour
Read Also: Mount Batur Hiking And ATV Ride Tour
Mount Agung Hikking Price
US$110/person > Via Besakih Temple
US$100/person > Via Pasar Agung Temple
Get Our Best Offers Today!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is valid only this week!
Mount Agung Trekking Price Inclusive Of:
- Hotel return transfers with private air-conditioning vehicle
- Experienced PRIVATE trekking guide (English Speaking)
- Trekking Equipment
- Light Breakfast on the summit
- Bottled water during the trip
- Lunch Indonesian Food at a local restaurant
Mount Agung Trekking Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Free hotel return transfers in covered area: Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur, Kuta, and Nusa Dua
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Pick-up and drop off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Canggu are subject to an additional charge of $10 per group
- Should you need to bring: Sports Shoes or Hiking Shoes, Warm Clothes or Wind Breakers, a Camera, Sunscreen.
Read Also: Mount Batur Hiking And Cycling Tour
Mount Agung Hiking Itinerary
- 21.00 – Pick up time at Kuta, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud Area @ Startting point from Besakih Temple.
- 24.00 – Pick up time at Kuta, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud Area @ Startting point from Pasar Agung.
- 23.00 – Starting point at Besakih Temple.
- 02.00 – Starting point from Pasar Agung Temple.
- 06.00 – Viewpoint to witness the beautiful sunrise.
- 06.30 – Having a simple breakfast.
- 07.00 – Exploring the main crater of Mount Agung.
- 08.00 – Descending Mount Agung.
Route Map Mount Agung Hiking Tour
Mount Agung Hiking Terms & Conditions
- Price: quote per person
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Trekking Duration: 7 hours ( up & down)
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment In Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rate
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity.
Read Also: Mount Batur Hiking And Elephant Ride Tour
FAQs Mount Agung Hiking Tour
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
The Best Mount Hiking Tour will be very comfortable with our private air conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offers his best service with the information you need.