Mount Agung Hiking Tour Overview
Mount Agung Hiking Tour is one of the exciting Bali Trekking Tour Packages to enjoy an amazing Mount Agung hiking experience in Bali and witness the spectacular sunrise overlooking Mount Rinjani towering Lombok island and the majestic view of the giant crater of Caldera Batur with its amazing Lake Batur.
The Mount Agung Trekking Tour is the hardest hike in Bali. It is a lot more difficult than trekking Mount Batur, but the view of sunrise from the peak of the volcano is a lot more impressive. For more information about Mount Agung Bali, please visit this Mount Agung.
Mount Agung Hiking Tour Highlights
- Hike up to the highest volcano in Bali
- Experience the best sunrise view from the top of Mount Agung
- The longest trekking in Bali
- Privately guided by a local expert
Read Also: Mount Batur Hiking Tour
Two Different Hiking Routes At Mount Agung
There are two common climbing routes up the mountain; all are challenging, and you need to be physically fit and have some serious trekking experience.
Mount Agung Trekking Via Besakih Temple (West Side)
The best route for the Mount Agung hiking trip This is challenging hiking, starting near Besakih Temple, which is the most sacred and also called the Mother Temple of Bali. Hike through the dense jungle of Besakih. The ascent will take approximately 6 to 7 hours and end at the very highest point of the mountain.
The final hour or so is exceptionally demanding, often requiring an ascent on all fours. Mount Agung hiking is ideally started at about 11 p.m. so that you arrive at the top before dawn and wait for the sunrise. From here, you can witness the stunning sunrise overlooking Mount Rinjani in Lombok and the majestic view of the giant crater of Caldera Batur with its Lake Batur.
Mount Agung Hike Via Pasar Agung Temple (East Side)
A three- to four-hour hike in which you ascend about 2,000 meters Not as stiff as the Besakih route. The route ends about 100 meters below the actual summit, but the views are still excellent in all directions, as well as down into the actual crater. A sensible start time would be about 2:00 AM, again with the aim of reaching the peak just before dawn.
Read Also: Mount Batur Hiking And Rafting Tour
Read Also: Mount Batur Hiking And ATV Ride Tour
Mount Agung Hiking Price
IDR 1,650,000/person (Besakih Temple)
IDR 1,500,000/person (Pasar Agung Temple)
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Mount Agung Trekking Price, Inclusive of:
- Hotel return transfers with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Experienced PRIVATE trekking guide (English-speaking)
- Trekking Equipment
- A light breakfast on the summit
- Bottled water
- Lunch: Indonesian Food at a local restaurant
Mount Agung Trekking Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Free hotel return transfers in covered areas: Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur, Kuta, and Nusa Dua
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Canggu, are subject to an additional charge of Rp 150,000 per group of up to 6 people
- You need to bring: sports shoes or hiking shoes; warm clothes or windbreakers; a camera; and sunscreen.
Read Also: Mount Batur Hiking And Cycling Tour
Mount Agung Hiking Itinerary
- 21.00: Pick-up time at Kuta, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud Area, starting point from Besakih Temple
- 24.00: Pick-up time at Kuta, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud Area, starting point from Pasar Agung
- 23.00: Starting point at Besakih Temple
- 02.00: Starting point from Pasar Agung Temple
- 06.00: Viewpoint to witness the beautiful sunrise.
- 06.30: Having a simple breakfast.
- 07.00: Exploring the main crater of Mount Agung
- 08.00: Descending Mount AAgung
Route Map Mount Agung Hiking Tour
Mount Agung Hiking Terms & Conditions
- Price: quote per person
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Trekking Duration: 7 hours (ups and downs)
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival (Payment In Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates)
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity.
Read Also: Mount Batur Hiking And Elephant Ride Tour
FAQs: Mount Agung Hiking Tour
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
The Best Mount Hiking Tour will be very comfortable with our private air conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offers his best service with the information you need.