Highlights Of Kintamani Besakih Tour
- A trip to the majestic Mount Batur Volcano from the Kintamani Highlands
- Chance to see traditional crafts at a local art village
- See the holy spring of Tirta Empul Temple
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with a magnificent volcano view of Mount Batur
- Explore the Biggest Balinese Hindu Temple on the island
Short Descriptions Of Kintamani Besakih Tour
Kintamani Besakih Tour is one of the exciting Bali Full Day Tour Packages to visit Kintamani Village with a breathtaking view of an active volcano of Mount and Lake Batur. This trip also visits Besakih Temple, the biggest mother temple in the Bali Islands. First, to see a traditional Balinese dance with a story of good and evil battles, called Barong Dance Performance.
Kintamani Besakih Tour will continue to visit Tirta Empul Temple, Pura Tirta Empul, which is a holy spring temple in the village of Tampak Siring. The Kintamani Volcano Tour will continue to visit Kintamani Viewpoint. While enjoying your lunch, at this place you can see a beautiful view of Batur Volcano and Lake Batur.
The Besakih Kintamani Tour will continue to visit Besakih Temple. Besakih Temple is the biggest Hindu temple in Bali (well known as Mother Temple) and has a beautiful view from the top of the temple area, where we can see the natural panorama. Then our driver will drop you back at the hotel.
Kintamani Besakih Tour Price
IDR 725,000/person (3–9 years old)
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
2. Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
3. Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
1. If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, there is no cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
3. If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Kintamani Volcano Tour Price, Inclusive of:
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations, as mentioned
- Ticket Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- Lunch: Indonesian food at a local restaurant
- Parking fees and toll fees
- Bottled water
The Besakih Kintamani Tour Price Is Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need to Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the temple.
Kintamani Besakih Tour Itinerary
- 08.30: Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30: Visit Barong Dance Performance
- 11.00: Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 12.30: Visit Kintamani view and Lunch, overlooking the volcano
- 14.30: Visit Besakih Temple
- 16.30: Transfer back to the hotel
Route Map: Kintamani Besakih Tour
Barong dance is a traditional Balinese dance. The dance demonstrates the mythological depiction of animals that have supernatural powers and could protect humans. Barong is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The Barong dance featured a battle between Barong and Rangda. Read More > Barong Dance Performance
Celuk Village is one of the traditional villages for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts available around this area for very reasonable prices. The village is located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency. This place is unique and excellent in the production of gold and silver handicrafts. The people in this village are very famous and skilled in designing gold and silver art. Read More > Celuk Village Bali
Tirta Empul Temple is one of the Bali tourist attractions located around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. For more than a thousand years, Balinese people have been attracted to Tirta Empul Temple, whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and has curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today. Read More > Tirta Empul Temple Bali
Kintamani Village is one of the tourist destinations located on the highland, with a beautiful panorama surrounding it. We can see a beautiful panoramic view from Penelokan View Point to the overview of the active volcanoes of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. Kintamani Village is situated in a plateau area with cool weather surrounding it. Read More > Kintamani View Point
Besakih Temple, located in the foothills of Mount Agung, owns a large area with beautiful and artistic temples. It is the biggest Hindu temple in Bali, full of religious ambiance decorated by Bali-style ornaments from the doorstep temple, a holy statue made from stone, a gate building joining with others to boost high, etc. It has a breathtaking view and active daily Balinese Hindu religious activities. Read More > Besakih Temple
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or email.
- Ready To Travel: You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible