Kintamani Besakih Tour Is Bali Full Day Tour Package That Offers You Sightseeing Tours To Visit Kintamani Area, and Besakih Temple, Including Art, Tradition, And Local Village.
Highlights Of Kintamani Besakih Tour
- A trip to the majestic Mount Batur Volcano from the Kintamani Highlands
- Chance to see traditional crafts at a local art village
- See the holy spring of Tirta Empul Temple
- Enjoy delicious lunch with a magnificent volcano view of Mount Batur
- Explore the Biggest Balinese Hindu Temple on the island
Short Descriptions Of Kintamani Besakih Tour
Kintamani Besakih Tour is one of the exciting Bali Full Day Tour Packages to visit Kintamani Village with a breathtaking view of an active volcano of Mount and Lake Batur. This trip also visits Besakih Temple the biggest mother temple in the Bali islands. First, to see a traditional Balinese dance with a story of Good and Evil battles, called Barong Dance Performance.
Kintamani Besakih Tour will continue to visit Tirta Empul Temple, Pura Tirta Empul which is a holy spring temple in the village of Tampak Siring. The Kintamani Volcano Tour will continue to visit Kintamani Viewpoint. While enjoying your lunch, At this place you can see a beautiful view of Batur Volcano and Lake Batur.
The Besakih Kintamani Tour will continue to visit Besakih Temple. Besakih Temple is the biggest Hindu Temple in Bali (well known as Mother Temple) owns a beautiful view from the top of the temple area where we can see the natural panorama. Then our driver will drop you back at the hotel.
You Might Also Like:
Kintamani Besakih Tour Price
The minimum booking is two participants
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Kintamani Volcano Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- A private air-conditioning vehicle includes fuel
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Ticket Barong & Keris Dance Performance
- Lunch Indonesian food at a local restaurant
- Parking fees/toll fees
- Bottled water
The Besakih Kintamani Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
You Might Also Like:
Kintamani Besakih Tour Itinerary
- 08.30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Barong Dance Performance
- 11.00 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 12.30 – Visit Kintamani view and Lunch overlooking the volcano
- 14.30 – Visit Besakih Temple
- 16.30 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Kintamani Besakih Tour
You Might Also Like:
Terms & Conditions Of Kintamani Besakih Tour
- The minimum booking is 2 participants (adult price)
- For solo traveling, an additional charge of 50% will apply
- Children under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices (no hidden fees)
- The payment method is Cash On Arrival (Payment in Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates)
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
The Most Famous Bali Tourist Attractions Will Be Visited
Barong Dance is a traditional Balinese Dance. The dance demonstrates the mythological depiction of animals that have supernatural powers and could protect humans. Barong is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The Barong dance featured a battle between Barong and Rangda. Read More > Barong Dance Performance
Celuk Village is one of the traditional villages for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts are available around this area for very reasonable prices. The village is located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency. This place has uniqueness and is excellent in the production of gold and silver handicrafts. The people in this village are very famous and skillful in designing gold and silver art. Read More > Celuk Village Bali
Tirta Empul Temple is one of the Bali Tourist Attractions located around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. For more than a thousand years, Balinese people have been attracted to Tirta Empul Temple, whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and has curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today. Read More > Tirta Empul Temple Bali
Kintamani Village is one of the tourist destinations located on the highland with a beautiful panorama surrounding it. We can see a beautiful panoramic from Penelokan View Point to the overview of the active volcano of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. Kintamani Village is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surrounding it. Read More > Kintamani View Point
Besakih Temple located in the foothill of Mount Agung owns a large area with beautiful and artistic building temples. It is the biggest Hindu temple in Bali full of religious ambiance decorated by Bali-style ornaments from the doorstep temple, a holy statue made from stone, a gate building joining with others to boost high, etc. It owns a breathtaking view and active daily Balinese Hindu with their religious activities. Read More > Besakih Temple
You Might Also Like:
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill Up The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Kintamani Besakih Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver who outstanding give you complete information.