Bali ATV Ride Tanah Lot Tour Is One Of The Exciting Private Day Tour To Enjoy QUAD Bike Ride Sensation Combined With Sightseeing Tours To Visit Tanah Lot Temple.
Bali ATV Ride And Tanah Lot Tour Highlights
- Experience an exhilarating Quad Bike Adventure and discover the hidden beauty of the Ubud Area.
- Discover the grandeur of the Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi and the serene Taman Ayun Temple, two of Bali’s most visited and photographed temples.
- Encounter the playful and mischievous native monkeys of the Monkey Forest in Alas Kedaton, where you can immerse yourself in the lush greenery of Bali’s tropical rainforest.
- Transport yourself back in time to the 16th century by visiting the ancient Tanah Lot Temple, one of Bali’s most iconic landmarks and a testament to the island’s rich cultural heritage.
Bali ATV Ride Tanah Lot Tour Description
Bali ATV Ride Tanah Lot Tour is one of the best Bali Combination Tour Packages to feel the sensation of riding the Quad bike through the rice paddy and local village and then continue with a sightseeing tour to visit the most popular tourist destination Tanah Lot Temple.
The Bali ATV Ride and Tanah Lot Tour is a fantastic and memorable experience that allows you to fully immerse yourself in the natural beauty and cultural heritage of Bali. The tour begins with a thrilling two-hour ATV ride through rice paddies, local villages, and along a scenic river, offering a unique glimpse into the daily life of Bali’s rural communities. After the exhilarating ride, enjoy a delicious Indonesian lunch to refuel.
Next, the tour takes you to a Bali Coffee Plantation, where you can witness the process of making various types of coffee, including the famous Luwak Coffee. After the plantation, visit Taman Ayun Temple, a stunning Balinese Hindu temple situated in the Mengwi regency and considered the mother temple of Mengwi Village.
The tour continues with a visit to Alas Kedaton Temple, a small temple nestled in the forest that’s home to hundreds of playful monkeys. The final destination is Tanah Lot Temple, one of Bali’s most iconic landmarks and a popular tourist destination. The temple’s picturesque setting against a sunset backdrop is a sight to behold.
After the tour, our driver will escort you back to your hotel, concluding this Bali Combination Tour Package that promises an unforgettable experience of Bali’s natural and cultural treasures.
Bali ATV Ride and Tanah Lot Tour Price
US$60/person (Children 7 – 10 years old)
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
Bali ATV Ride and Tanah Lot Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioning vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- 1,5 – 2 hours quad biking adventure
- Professional ATV Ride Instructor
- Lunch Indonesian food
- Bottled water
- Parking fee/toll fee
The Bali Combination Tour Not Price Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before Make A Reservation For Bali ATV Ride Tanah Lot Tour:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-Voucher
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Canggu, and Ubud areas. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Ungasan are subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group up to 6 pax)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and appropriate, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- Should you need to bring: a Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Comfortable footwear, towels, a Change of clothes, Cash Money, and a Camera.
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
- Please pay attention to the monkeys at the Alas Kedaton Temple area. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
Bali ATV Ride and Tanah Lot Tour Itinerary
- 09.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.30 – Enjoy a 1,5 – 2 hours quad bike ride
- 12.00 – Enjoy Lunch at ATV ride restaurant
- 13.30 – Lunch finish and continue the tour
- 14.30 – Bali Coffee Plantation
- 15.30 – Taman Ayun Temple
- 16.30 – Alas Kedaton Temple
- 17.30 – Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.30 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Bali ATV Ride Tanah Lot Tour
The Popular Tourist Attractions Will Be Visited During The Bali Quad Bike Ride Tanah Lot Tour
Bali ATV Ride Tour is one of the exciting Bali Activities Tour Packages that offer you a high-quality service of riding an ATV Bike or QUAD Bike for a 1,5 – 2 hours trip to a secluded track and seeing the stunning scenery along the way. You will experience a rice field perspective, River, Dragon Cave, Local Village, and Waterfall, and see daily social practice life in a village near the ATV track. The Bali ATV Ride Adventure Tour is suitable for beginners. Read More > Bali ATV Ride Tour
Taman Ayun Temple is a very beautiful Hindu temple uniquely designed with a distinctive style of Balinese architecture and surrounded by a large fishpond that looks like floating on the water. Taman Ayun Temple is featured by the unique shape of the temple building with towering tiers style decorated with Balinese ornaments with high artistic values that gives the sacred for its temple. Read More > Taman Ayun Temple
Alas Kedaton Temple is a small forest located in the middle of a rice field and dwelt by a group of monkeys. It is a good habitat for wild animals like monkeys, bats, and birds. In the middle of the forest, you will find a Balinese Hindu Temple called Alas Kedaton Temple where according to the resident that this monkey has taken care of and protected the temple from bad influence. Read More > Alas Kedaton Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is very famous among Bali tourist attractions with a spectacular sunset view. At some nooks of coral reefs around the temple, there is a holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it is a deity’s property and the guard of the temple from bad influence. We will find the temple floating on the seawater. Read More > Tanah Lot Temple
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Use this booking format below if you would like to make a booking through WhatsApp or Email
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number:
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Submit your booking now!
The Bali ATV Ride and Tanah Lot Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali Tour Driver, who is outstanding beside you to give complete information.