10 – 11 Hours
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Waterfall Tour is an exciting Bali Combination Tour of Bali Activities and a Sightseeing Tour to visit one of the sensational waterfalls in Bali. Enjoy this PRIVATE TRIP with Private Van & Private Boat.
Bali Snorkeling Waterfall Tour Highlights
- Embark on an exciting private day tour and discover the amazing underwater life of Bali.
- Spend your day snorkeling at two beautiful locations – the Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun. Immerse yourself in the crystal-clear waters and get a closer look at the diverse marine life.
- Capture stunning photos at Tukad Cepung Waterfall, one of the most Instagrammable photo spots in Bali. Take advantage of this chance to create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Get up close and personal with the underwater marine life and witness their beauty in their natural habitat.
- Enjoy the convenience of pickup and drop-off services from various locations in Bali. Sit back and relax as we take care of your transportation needs.
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Waterfall Tour Overview
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Waterfall Tour is one of the best Bali Combination Tour Packages to explore the beautiful underwater marine life at Blue Lagoon Beach Padang Bai and visit the hidden beauty of Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali.
The Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Tukad Cepung Waterfall Tour begins with a 7.30 am pickup from your hotel in Bali. The first stop on this trip is Blue Lagoon Beach, where you’ll enjoy a 2-hour snorkeling excursion at two different locations: Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepung Snorkeling Point. Following your snorkeling adventure, you can freshen up with a shower and enjoy a delicious lunch at a beachside restaurant.
Next, the tour will take you to one of Bali’s most unique and popular tourist destinations, the Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Located in the Tembuku Village in Bangli, this waterfall offers stunning views and is a must-visit spot for photography lovers. It has become a famous location for Instagram footage, and you’ll have the chance to capture its beauty for yourself. The Bali Snorkeling Waterfall Tour will continue to visit Kanto Lampo waterfall at Gianyar, before heading to the hotel.
The Popular Tourist Attractions Will Be Visited During Bali Snorkeling Kanto Lampo Waterfall Tour
Blue Lagoon Beach Bali is one of the Bali tourist attractions located on the east side of Bali Island, and it would take a 1.5-hour drive from the most famous tourist attractions in the south part of Bali. The beach lies surrounded by rocky hills on both sides. Blue Lagoon Beach has clear water. It is suitable for snorkeling, swimming, and taking underwater photos. At this place, you can see beautiful coral reefs and fish near the shore. Read More > Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Tour
Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali is one of the Bali Tourist Attractions, to offer you a hidden beauty between rocks formation. Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali is suitable for photography lovers, as one of the most famous Instagram Shots of this place. If you would visit Bali Island, Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali must be on your travel list. Read More > Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Kanto Lampo Waterfall Tour is a holy waterfall and believes the water can bring income to those who visited and shower in the water. Water starts to flow after a praying ceremony in 2015, and this is a unique place with a combination of four out of the five elements (fire, water, earth, and air). There is a Hindu temple shaped for locals to come to pray. Very beautiful and peaceful place
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Waterfall Tour Price
The minimum booking is 2 participants
The Payment & Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
Online Payment: We accept payments via PayPal and will send the invoice to your email after confirming your reservation. Please note that an additional fee of 4.9% will be applied for PayPal transactions.
Cash On Arrival: Our driver accepts and collects cash payments in USD or IDR before the trip starts.
The Cancellation Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel the activity at no cost by informing us at least 48 hours in advance.
Amend Booking: Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour start date if you need to change or postpone your booking.
The Bali Snorkeling Waterfall Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioning vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- All parking fees/toll fees
- Private Boat transfers (using a traditional boat called Jukung)
- Professional snorkeling guide
- All snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins & life jacket
- 60 Minutes snorkeling at Blue Lagoon Beach point
- 60 minutes of snorkeling at Tanjung Jepun snorkeling point
- Coffee or Tea after snorkeling
- Set menu lunch Indonesian food
- Fresh towel, Locker, and toilet facilities
- Bottled water
Bali Combination Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before Make A Reservation:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-Voucher
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud central areas. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Ungasan North Ubud, and Canggu are subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group up to 6 pax)
- Age Limits: Age restrictions start from 5 years old (require that children be accompanied by an adult during the tour)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and appropriate, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- Should you need to bring: a Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Comfortable footwear, towels, a Change of clothes, Cash Money, and a camera.
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Waterfall Tour Itinerary
- 07.30 – Pick up from the hotel
- 09.00 – Arrive at the snorkeling point
- 09.15 – Prepare the snorkeling gears
- 09.30 – Start the snorkeling trip
- 11.30 – Finish the snorkeling trip, then take a shower
- 12.00 – Enjoy lunch at the beachside (after snorkeling)
- 14.00 – Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- 15.30 – Visit Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- 17.00 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Tukad Cepung Waterfall Tour
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill Up The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Tukad Cepung Waterfall Tour will be very comfortable using a private air conditioning vehicle. To keep your convenience and enjoyable trip, our professional Bali Tour Driver is always outstanding and offers his best service with the information you need.