Jatiluwih Cycling Tour is a Bali Cycling Tour Packages to enjoy see the view of Jatiluwih Rice Terrace in Bali islands with professional Bali Cycling Guide. Feel the experience ride bike in to the famous Jatiluwih rice terrace in Bali island. Cycle through the world heritage site of Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, the most beautiful terraced rice paddies in the world.
Bali Cycling Tour – Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling Tour
You will be able to find out detail about village life include rice and vegetable farming, ceremonies and family life. You’ll learn how to grow rice and learn how it’s cultivated and harvested by the local farmers. Stop at your leisure for photos to experience the magnificent views and surrounding! Enjoy refreshments while taking in the breath-taking views.
The area of Jatiluwih is not so well known and there are not that many people who come out and witness this area of the island. As part of the Eco-tourism project that is growing in Bali, Jatiluwih is not only an environmentally friendly activity and tour method but it is also a way of introducing a little money to the local businesses without destroying that area or the culture.
After your warm up you will begin you journey which is a route planned to be accessible to all people with a basic cycling proficiency and it is adaptable for different abilities and ages such as easier routes and more challenging routes that essentially pass the same landmarks.
Read more : Kintamani Downhill Cycling Tour
Jatiluwih Cycling Tour Price:
- Cost : USD 60 nett/person (minimum 3 persons booking)
For booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +6282339894466 to get quick confirmation.
Bali Bike Tours Is One Of Bali Activities to see green rice paddy along the trek
Jatiluwih Mountain Bike Tours Itinerary:
- 08.00 – 08.15 : Depart from hotel to Jatiluwih village
- 10.15 – 10.30 : Arrive at restaurant and registration
- 10.30 – 10.45 : Coffee break, outfit the equipment & safety talk
- 11.00 – 11.45 : Start cycling to Kedampal Village to see rice paddy, Continue to Belulang village to see hot spring, Continue to Mangesta village to see rice paddy. Next stop is Penebel Market to see traditional market
- 13.00 – 13.15 : Finish cycling at Filing Village around Penebel area and drop to the Restaurant for Lunch
- 13.30 – 13.45 : Lunch
- 14.30 – 14.45 : Finish lunch and transfer back to the hotel
- 16.00 – 16.15 : Arrive at Hotel
Note: the above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point
What is includes
Jatiluwih Cycling Tour Price Includes :
- Coffee / tea break
- Air conditioned return transfer
- Full trained & professional cycling guide
- International standard safety equipment
- Buffet lunch + 1 complimentary soft drink / mineral water
- One complimentary mineral water during cycling
- Cold face towel
What To Bring
What to Bring on Jatiluwih Cycling Tour?
- A small rucksack / backpack for easy access to video / camera
- A hat to put under your helmet is advisable and sunscreen
- A change of clothing short pants, T-shirt
- Wear running shoes or secure sandals and sun glass
How To Book
How to process your booking?
Please send us your tour request and personal details as below:
- Total Person:
- Tour Activity:
- Date of activity:
- Special request:
After we received your tour or activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct. And after all request was clear, we will send the booking confirmation for finalized the booking
Jatiluwih Cycling Tour is one of the best choise how to explore the natural nature of Bali