Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour is an Bali Full Day Tour Packages to visit Uluwatu Temple with breathtaking sunset view of sea temple facing to the Indian ocean and visiting other more interesting tourist destination. Is awesome trip we offer during your holiday by offer unforgettable moment feature in this full day Uluwatu sunset tour.
The journey of Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour Packages will start to exploring the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, is cultural park was made as icon of Bali islands, then continue to explore the awesome Padang Padang Beach or known as Labuan sait, this beach is the famous surfing spot with white sands and clean water. Then uluwatu tours continue to visit the famous Uluwatu Temple in southern Bali islands, The temple is famous along the tourist with the spectacular sunset view, the temple is very unique, located in the solid clif with 90 meter above sea level, the function of the temple as the sea temple and one of the biggest sea temple in Bali.
Then after exploring the uluwatu temple, we walk 5 minutes to the open stage theatre to see the awesome Kecak and fire dance performance, is great performance and will make your day more fun. Then after watching the dance we will continue the Uluwatu tours to visit the Jimbaran Bay Beach for having the delicious seafood dinner on the beach. The tours will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional bali tour guide who outstanding give you complete information.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana is located in the southern Badung area, is a great places to visit during Uluwatu Tour, is an area with 240 hectares of land. There are Supporting facilities that you can enjoy like lotus pond, festival park, amphitheater, street theater, exhibition hall, and jendela Bali the panoramic resto and souvenir shop as well. There are many cultural performances every day at GWK… Read More – Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
Located at Jalan Labuan Sait, in the village of Pecatu, Bali. Located not too far from the tourist area of Uluwatu Temple and one of place will be visit on Uluwatu Tours. To get to this beach, we had to descend the stairs are made in the cliffs. After a few yards down the stairs we are greeted by the sun. It turns a dark alley behind the beach there is incredible beauty. The waves that roll, rock-breaking waves, and the sky is captivating… Read More – Padang Padang Beach
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. We will stop to visit this temple during Uluwatu Sunset Tour.Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop.Uluwatu temple is… Read more – Uluwatu Temple Bali
Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. Is a dance performance we will visit on Uluwatu Sunset Tour. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. Kecak dance performance presents… Read more – Kecak Dance Bali
Jimbaran Bay Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. The last stop duringUluwatu Sunset Tour is visit this restaurant for having fresh seafood dinner. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean . It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean. The chefs fire up their outside… Read more – Seafood Dinner Jimbaran Bay
Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour Itinerary :
- 12:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 13.00 – Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- 14.30 – Visit Beach (Optional:Padang – Padang Beach or Pandawa Beach or Dreamland Beach)
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watch Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
- 19.30 – Enjoy fresh Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- 21.00 – Back to hotel
- 22.00 – Arrive at hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us : email@example.com for pick up in different area
Read Also: Bali Half Day Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Bali Full Day Uluwatu Sunset Tour Price
We offer two price you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour price :
Inclusive Tour Packages Price:
- Cost: USD65 nett/person (with Dinner)
- Cost: USD50 nett/person (without Dinner)
The Price above are includes :
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Ticket for Kecak Dance Performance
- 1 x Fresh Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
For booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (WhatsApp:+6282339894466) to get quick confirmation.
Regular Tour Price: USD50 nett/car
Price ONLY includes : Private Car, Petrol and English Speaking Driver
Read Also: Bali Uluwatu and Tanah Lot Tour Packages
Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
- Seafood Dinner Set Menu : Mussel (5 pcs), Squid Satay (3 pcs), Life Prawns (3 pcs), Fish (300 gr), Life Crabs (300gr), Steam Rice, Vegetable, Fish Soup, Sauce (Splite), Soft Drink, Peanut and Mixed Fruits
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
- Room Number (optional):
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to: