Uluwatu Sunset Tour is a Bali Half Day Tour Packages and exciting short trip to visit the Uluwatu Temple with beautiful sunset view and enjoying the Kecak Dance Performance and to get fresh seafood dinner on sea side of Jimbaran Bay.
Places of interest will be visit during Uluwatu Sunset Tour is visit the Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side, then the tour continue to enjoy Watching the Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the temple in open air theatre, is a spectacular traditional Balinese dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game.
And then the tour will continue to visit Jimbaran Bay Beach for having the delicious Seafood Dinner on the beach, is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with seafood restaurant along the beach. The Uluwatu Sunset Tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with three different experiences as the feature of this package. The tours will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional bali tour driver.
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. We will stop to visit this temple during Uluwatu Sunset Tour. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. Uluwatu temple is… Read more – Uluwatu Temple Bali
Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. Is a dance performance we will visit on Uluwatu Sunset Tour. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. Kecak dance performance presents… Read more – Kecak Dance Bali
Jimbaran Bay Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. The last stop during Uluwatu Sunset Tour is visit this restaurant for having fresh seafood dinner. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean . It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean. The chefs fire up their outside… Read more – Seafood Dinner Jimbaran Bay
Uluwatu Sunset Tour Itinerary
- 16:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 17.45 – Watching Kecak Dance Performance
- 19.30 – Enjoy Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurant
- 21.00 – Back to hotel
- 22.00 – Arrive at hotel
Bali Uluwatu Tour Now Available For Morning Trips
Uluwatu Temple Tour Morning Trips Itinerary:
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.15 – Watching Barong Dance Performance
- 11.30 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 13.30 – Enjoy Seafood Lunch at Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurant
- 15.00 – Back to hotel
- 16.00 – Arrive at hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us for pick up in different area.
Read Also: Bali Uluwatu Full Day Tour Packages
Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour Price
We offer two prices you can choose which is Inclusive Tour Price and Regular Tour Price, Please see below the details of Uluwatu Sunset Tour price :
Bali Uluwatu Inclusive Tour Price:
- With Dinner, Cost : USD55 nett/person
- Without Dinner, Cost : USD40 nett/person
The Price above are includes :
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Ticket for Kecak Dance Performance
- 1 x Dinner Beach Front Restaurant Jimbaran Beach
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning car
- Mineral water during this trips
For booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (WhatsApp:+6282339894466) to get quick confirmation.
Regular Tour Price: USD45 nett/car
Price ONLY includes : Private Car, Petrol, Parking Fee and English Speaking Driver
Read Also: Bali Uluwatu and Tanah Lot Tour Packages
Uluwatu Sunset Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip, for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
- Seafood Dinner Set Menu: Mussel (5 pcs), Squid Satay (3 pcs), Life Prawns (3 pcs), Fish (300 gr), Life Crabs (300gr), Steam Rice, Vegetable, Fish Soup, Sauce (Split), Soft Drink, Peanut and Mixed Fruits
Read Also: Bali Ubud and Uluwatu Sunset Tour Packages
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
- Room Number (optional):
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to: