Uluwatu and Tanah Lot Tour is a Bali Half Day Tour Tour Packages to visit two beautiful and amazing temple in Bali Islands which is Tanah Lot Temple and Uluwatu Temple in one day and then continue enjoy fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay.
Bali Uluwatu and Tanah Lot Tour journey will start from visiting Tanah Lot Temple or known as a Sea Temple and afterward going to Uluwatu Temple or known as a rock cliff Temple, then after visit two stunning temple, we will watching the famous Kecak and Fire Dance Performance close uluwatu sanctuary in open air theater, after finish viewing the dance we will strive go to Jimbaran beach for enjoy the seafood dinner menu packages we offer, with romantic situation offer in the beach.
Bali Uluwatu and Tanah Lot Tour will bring you to the awesome memory with encounters as the gimmick of these packages. Doubtlessly is a twofold experience you will have by going by two acclaimed vital sanctuary and the prevalent vacationer goal which is Uluwatu Temple and Tanah Lot Temple in the islands of Bali. The tours will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional bali tour driver.
Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. Last stop during Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is visit Tanah Lot Temple. This temple is very beautiful in the particular of thesunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide because this temple will be surrounded by… Read More – Tanah Lot Temple
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. We will stop to visit this temple during Uluwatu Sunset Tour. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop… Read more – Uluwatu Temple Bali
Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. Is a dance performance we will visit on Uluwatu Sunset Tour. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. Kecak dance performance presents… Read more – Kecak Dance Bali
Jimbaran Bay Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. The last stop duringUluwatu Sunset Tour is visit this restaurant for having fresh seafood dinner. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean . It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean. The chefs fire up their outside… Read more – Seafood Dinner Jimbaran Bay
Bali Uluwatu and Tanah Lot Tour Itinerary :
- 12.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 13.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watching Kecak Dance Performance
- 19.45 – Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay Beach
- 20.30 – Back to Hotel
- 21.30 – Arrive at hotel
Pick-up area covered: Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us for pick up in different area.
Read Also: Bali Half Day Uluwatu Sunset Tour Packages
Uluwatu and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Price:
We offer two price you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of Bali Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Half Day Tour packages price:
Inclusive Tour Price
- With Dinner, Cost : USD60 /person
- Without Dinner, Cost : USD45/person
For booking send your inquiry to: email@example.com or call us on +6282339894466 to get quick confirmation.
The Price above are includes:
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Ticket for Kecak Dance Performance
- 1 x Dinner Beach Front Restaurant at Jimbaran Beach
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning car
- Toll Fee / Parking Fee
- Mineral water during this trips
Regular Tour Price, Cost : USD50/car, up to 5 pax
Price ONLY includes: Private Car, Petrol, Parking Fee, English Speaking Driver
Read Also: Bali Full Day Uluwatu Sunset Tour Packages
Uluwatu and Tanah Lot Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge 50% will apply
- Children: under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Seafood Dinner Set Menu: Grill Fish (1 pcs), Mussel (3 pcs), Life Prawns (3 pcs), Calamary Ring, Steam Rice, Vegetable, Sauce (Split), Fruits Platter, Peanuts, Mineral Water / Coconut Drink
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to: