Telaga Waja Rafting Elephant Ride Tour is one of Bali Double Activities Tour to offers you a unforgettable experiences on 2.5 hours Bali white water rafting at Telaga Waja River and enjoy 30 minutes elephant back ride at Bakas Village. Telaga Waja Rafting Elephant Ride Tour is suitable for adventure lover.
The Telaga Waja Rafting Elephant Ride Tour program begins with Telaga waja rafting in the morning. Our driver will pick you up at 8 am from your hotel, and drive you to the rafting location in Redang Karang Asem (it is approx 2 hours drive from Kuta). The clear water, beautiful scenery, fairly large rapids, and easy access on the start and finish point are the advantages of this river.
For about 3 hours you will be on a boat for river rafting, and each boat will be accompanied by a rafting guide to ensure you are Safe and get a pleasant rafting experience. In the rafting finish point, you are welcome to take a shower, change clothes and have Lunch before continued to the next program (elephant ride program).
After rafting program, our driver will drive you to the Elephant park location in Bakas Village (it is about 1 hours drive). In this program, you will be invited to ride an elephant for 30 minutes. You will go along green bush on the side of river. During the trip you can enjoy the beautiful green hills and and sometimes you can see some wild animals such as monkeys and various species of birds.
Telaga Waja Rafting Elephant Ride Tour Packages
Telaga Waja River Rafting is located in the eastern part of Bali as the best white water rafting in Bali island. Telaga Waja River as the longest & challenging river rafting, about 14km finish in 2,5 hours with water grade class III & IV. While you paddling enjoy the beautiful panorama of the mountains, rice fields, and stone cliffs along the streamline, with the birds’ chirping that fly freely in the nature. Read more – Telaga Waja River Rafting
Bali Elephant Ride Tour give you opportunity to ride an elephant by take program Short Ride (30 Minutes Elephant Ride) at Bakas Village at Klungkung Regency. You will go along green bushes and side of river. During the Elephant Trip you will also see beautiful green hill and sometimes appearance of monkey’s. the ride that last only 30 minutes of Bali Elephant Ride Tour program. This rare experience you will have… Read more – Bali Elephant Ride Tour
Telaga Waja Rafting Elephant Ride Tour
- Cost: USD110/person (minimum booking 2 persons)
For booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +6282339894466 to get quick confirmation.
Telaga Waja Rafting Elephant Ride Tour Price Includes:
- Hotel return transfers with Air-conditioning vehicle
- Locker for you luggage
- Complete safety Rafting equipment
- Professional rafting guide
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable (camera, phone, some money)
- Complete changing/shower facilities with clean towels
- Plastic Bag to Wrap Your Wet Clothes
- Buffet Lunch/Meal and Mineral water at Rafting restaurant
- Elephant Safari Park entrance fee
- Elephant Safari Ride (30 Minutes)
- Goverment Tax
- Insurance covered for 7 – 60 y.o during rafting & elephant ride
Excluding: The price above are not include for personal expenses. Such as photo, video or optional drink at the restaurant.
Telaga Waja Rafting Elephant Ride Tour Itinerary
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.00 – Start the white water rafting at Telaga Waja River
- 13.00 – Finish the rafting then have a shower
- 13.30 – Enjoy Lunch at Rafting Restaurant
- 15.30 – Start the 30 Minutes Elephant Ride at Bakas
- 16.30 – Back to hotel
- 18.00 – Arrive at hotel
Pick-up area covered: Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us for pick up in different area.
Telaga Waja Rafting Elephant Ride Tour Terms & Conditions
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge 50% will apply
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
Should you need to brings on Telaga Waja Rafting Elephant Ride Tour:
- Change of clothes (short pant and casual shirts)
- River shoes/sandals or flip flops is ok (optional)
- Action Camera / Phone camera
- Money for optional drink and souvenir.
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to:
Telaga Waja Rafting Elephant Ride Tour will be very comfortable with our private air conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.