Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour is one of the most famous Bali Combination Tour Packages to offers you a greats experiences on white water rafting at Telaga Waja River combine wit sightseeing tours to visit Besakih Temple as the Mother Temple In Bali, then to visit the most famous intagrammable attractions at Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour will be start at 07.30 AM from your hotel then we will drive you to Besakih Temple, It’s the most important, the largest and holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali and one of a series of Balinese temples. Telaga Waja River where you will enjoy the amazing 2,5 hours. On your rafting trip we are sure you will be amaze, excited and terrified by the scenery and rapids of the river, after the rafting finish we will serve your delicious lunch at rafting restaurant.
Then Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour will continue to visit Bali Luwak Coffee to see the processing of the famous animal coffee or known as a Coffee Luwak. Then the trips will continue to visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall as one of the popular waterfall in Bali, this place is very famous for photography lover on Instagram.
Besakih Temple is located in Agung mountainside owns very huge area with beautiful and artistic of building temple. It is the biggest Hindu temple in Bali with full of religious ambience and decorated by Bali style ornaments from the doorstep temple, holy idol made from stone, gate building joining with others to boost high etc. It owns the breathtaking view and active daily Balinese Hindu with their religious activities. Read More – Besakih Temple Bali
Telaga Waja River Rafting is located in the eastern part of Bali as the best white water rafting in Bali island. Telaga Waja River as the longest & challenging river rafting, about 14km finish in 2,5 hours with water grade class III & IV. While you paddling enjoy the beautiful panorama of the mountains, rice fields, and stone cliffs along the streamline, with the birds’ chirping that fly freely in the nature. Read more – Telaga Waja River Rafting
Coffee Plantation or Bali Agro-tourism is coffee farm where you can see various of coffee plantation and see the making of the famous animal coffee or known as a Coffee Luwak. In this place you can see various of plantation such as coffee Arabica, coffee Robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit, and etc. experience to see how to make Balinese coffee, try the best of Balinese coffe or ginger tea with green view river valley. They sell variety of… Read More – Luwak Coffee Plantations
Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali is one of the Bali Tourist Attractions to offers you a hidden beauty between rocks formation. Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali suitable for photography lover, as one of most famous for Instagram Shot as this place. If you would like to visit Bali Island, Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali must on your travel list to visit. Read More – Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Temple Tour Price:
- Cost: USD60/person (adults)
- Cost: USD45/person (children 5 – 10 years old)
For booking send your inquiry to: email@example.com or call us on +6282339894466 to get quick confirmation.
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour Price Includes:
- Hotel return transfers with Air-conditioning vehicle
- Entrance fee at tourist destinations as mentioned
- Mineral water during the trips
- Complete safety rafting equipment
- Professional rafting guide
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable (camera, phone, some money)
- Complete changing/shower facilities with clean towels
- Buffet Lunch/Meal and Mineral water at Rafting restaurant
- Goverment Tax
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour Itinerary:
- 07.30 – Pick up from your hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Besakih Temple
- 10.30 – Telaga Waja River Rafting Activity
- 13.30 – Enjoy Buffet Lunch at Rafting Restaurant
- 14.30 – Visit Coffee Plantations
- 15.30 – Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- 16.30 – Back to your hotel
- 18.00 – Arrived at hotel
Pick-up area covered: Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us for pick up in different area.
Bali Telaga Waja Rafting, Tukad Cepung Waterfall & Besakih Temple Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge 50% will apply
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to:
Telaga Waja Rafting Besakih Tour will be very comfortable with our private air conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.