Lempuyang Temple Tour – East Bali Tour Itinerary:
08.00am: Pick up from your hotel. We start the Lempuyang Temple Tour by driving to the East Bali for around 2 – 3 hours.
11.00am: Arrive at Pura Lempuyang Temple – The Gateway to Heaven. Please take note on the following on rules to visit Lempuyang Temple as this is holy temple of Bali.
- There are 7 temples inside the Lempuyang Temple compound. You will need around 4 hours to visit all the 7 temples. However, we will only take you to the famous photo spot which is located at the first temple , around 5 minutes walks. So you won’t have to walk far before you get your cameras out.
- You must cover your shoulders. Please wear a T-shirt with sleeves or use a scarf to cover your shoulder before entering the Lempuyang Temple compound.
- Please note to hold firm to the social etiquette. No kissing and no hugging in the compound of Lempuyang Temple Bali.
- You can’t use a drone in the Lempuyang Temple compound.
- You will see Mt Agung via the Gateway to Heaven – the photo spot if the sky is clear and weather is good.
12.30pm: We will have lunch on location.
01.30pm: After lunch, we will visit:
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace Bali – A former Royal Palace. Tirta Gangga means ‘Water from the Ganges’.
Descriptions: Tirta Gangga Water Palace Bali is a maze of pools and fountains, surrounded by beautifully kept gardens and many stone carvings and statues.
There is the Instagram famous stepping stones that lead around the centre piece – an 11 tier fountain. You can feed the fish in the area and capture a memorable photo at Tirta Gangga to end your visit.
- Kerta Gosa Hall of Justice
Descriptions: Kerta Gosa Hall of Justice also known as supreme course of justice of Bali was constructed in the 17th century. It is a Balinese style building and its ceilings are decorated with beutiful paintings of textile and describe spiritual teaching and guidance.
- Bat Cave – also known as Goa Lawah
Descriptions: Pura Goa Lawah or known as Balinese “Bat Cave Temple” is a Hindu temple. This is one of six holiest places of worship in Bali. The name Bat Cave is given due to this cave is by bats.
05.00pm: We drive to Keramas Beach for dinner at Wake Restaurant and Beach Club.
05.00pm: We will drop you back to your hotel.
06.30pm: Arrive at your hotel. Tour ends.