Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to visit Tanjung Benoa Beach for water sports activity and continue to enjoy visiting Uluwatu Temple Bali the famous Balinese Hindu Temple in the south part of Bali islands with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean.
Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour – places of interest will be visit is do Water Sports activity such as: Parasailing, Banana Boat, Glass Bottom Boat and Turtle Islands Tour and then continue the tour to visit the Bali Beaches (Optional: Padang Padang Beach or Pandawa Beach, or Dreamland Beach) to enjoy the white sand and good view of beach.
Then tour we continue to visiting Uluwatu Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple located in the 80 meter high cliff protruding Indian Ocean with amazing view sunset. Then after walk around the temple we will walk to open air theater to watch the Kecak and Fire Dance performance is traditional Balinese dance take story form fragment Ramayana. After finish watching the dance we will back to hotel, if you want to have dinner at Jimbaran beach, we can escort you there and after finish dinner we drop you back to your hotel.
The Bali Combination Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali tour guide who outstanding beside you to give complete information.
First visit on Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour is the water sports parks for do Water Sport Activity package such as : Para Sailing, Banana Boat, Glass Bottom Boat and Turtle Islands Tour. Perhaps all of us love the adventure of water, here you can do water activities that have been provided and do not doubt they’ve experienced so all you get a warranty. Enjoy Bali Water Sports adventure for your enjoyment… Read more – Bali Water Sport Activity
Dreamland Beach Bali is one of Bali tourist attractions, beautiful beach with white sand stretch 100 meters and leaned on a steep of white stone cliff overlooking to the amazing view of Indian Ocean. This beach is very attractive for tourist including the surfers offering the elegant, tranquility and spectacular sunset view that create the romantic nuance that make it as one of the place many visited by tourist every day. Read More – Dreamland Beach
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. We will stop to visit this temple during Uluwatu Sunset Tour.Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop.Uluwatu temple is… Read more – Uluwatu Temple Bali
Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. Is a dance performance we will visit on Uluwatu Sunset Tour. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. Kecak dance performance presents… Read more – Kecak Dance Bali
Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour Itinerary :
- 10.30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 11.30 – Enjoy Bali Water Sport Tour Packages
- 14.00 – Lunch at Local Restaurant
- 15.00 – Visit Dreamland Beach or Pandawa Beach or Padang Padang Beach
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watching Kecak Dance Performance
- 19.00 – Back to hotel
- 20.00 – Arrive at hotel
Pick-up area covered: Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us : email@example.com for pick up in different area.
Read Also: Bali Water Sports and Ubud Full Day Tour Packages
Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Sunset Tour Price:
Cost: USD80 nett/person
The Price above are includes :
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- 1 x Lunch Indonesian Food at Local Restaurant
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning vehicle include of petrol
- Mineral water during this trips
- Watersports Packages : Parasailing, Banana Boat, Turtle Islands Tour with Glass Bottom Boat
Note : The activity water sports can be change based on your request, please contact us if you want to change with different activity water sports (different price too), click here for suggestion of Bali Water Sport Activity
For booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (WhatsApp:+6282339894466) to get quick confirmation.
- Remarks : If you want to include with Dinner at Jimbaran Beach, will need additional charge USD 20/person
- Seafood Set Dinner Menu : Life Prawns (4pcs), Life Crabs (300gr), Squid (Cal) (200gr), Fish (350gr), Lobster (250gr), Cell (4pcs), Rice, Vegetable, Fish Soup, Sauce (Split), Soft Drink, Peanut and Mixed Fruits
Read Also: Bali Water Sport and Tanah Lot Tour
Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
Read Also: Bali Water Sport and Kintamani Tour
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to: