Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to feel the Exciting white water rafting tours at amazing ayung river with gread rapids challenge and beautiful panorama of the river and continue visiting the famous Uluwatu temple on the south of Bali islands and visit other tourist destinations.
Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour is perfect choices for those want to try the challenge of ayung river rafting for two hours and visiting the famous temple on the cliff. Tourist destination will be visit during Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tours is Enjoy 2 hours rafting at Ayung River in north of Ubud village, The rapids class on River of Ayung is for beginner also very easy to access and suitable for those who never try rafting activities before and can be considered as family friendly white water river.
Then continue visiting Dreamland Beach in south of Bali islands with white sand stretch 100 meters and leaned on a steep of white stone cliff overlooking to the amazing view of Indian Ocean. Then continue visiting Uluwatu Temple which sits on a 80-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean and some group monkey roaming near the temple. The Bali Combination Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle.
Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the best Bali Rafting tour in northern part of Ubud with the beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which is full of fun and pass the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive Ayung Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your Bali Rafting Tour adventure in the water will end at the finish point and… Read More – Ayung River Rafting
Located at Jalan Labuan Sait, in the village of Pecatu, Bali. Located not too far from the tourist area of Uluwatu Temple and one of place will be visit on Uluwatu Tours. To get to this beach, we had to descend the stairs are made in the cliffs. After a few yards down the stairs we are greeted by the sun. It turns a dark alley behind the beach there is incredible beauty. The waves that roll, rock-breaking waves, and the sky is captivating… Read More – Padang Padang Beach
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. We will stop to visit this temple during Uluwatu Sunset Tour.Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop.Uluwatu temple is… Read more – Uluwatu Temple Bali
Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour Itinerary :
- 08.00 – Pick up from hotel
- 09.45 – Arrive at Starting Point
- 10.00 – Start for Bali Ayung River Rafting Adventure
- 12.30 – Ayung Rafting finish and join the lunch
- 13.30 – Lunch finish and continue the tour
- 15.00 – Visit Padang-Padang Beach or Pandawa Beach or Dreamland Beach
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.30 – Back to hotel
- 19.30 – Arrive at hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us : firstname.lastname@example.org for pick up in different area.
Read Also: Bali ATV Ride and Uluwatu Sunset Tour Packages
Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour Price :
- Adult : USD60 /person
- Children : USD50 /person (children 7 – 12 years)
For further information or booking send your inquiry to: email@example.com or call us +6282339894466 to get quick confirmation
Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour Price Includes:
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination as mentioned
- Private air conditioner vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver
- Petrol / Gasoline
- 2 hours white water rafting trips at Ayung River Ubud
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Rafting Restaurant
- Mineral water during the trips
Read Also: Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Sunset Tour Packages
Terms & Conditions
Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour Packages Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum booking 2 person and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal