Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy Bali Rafting packages tour in Ayung River and visiting some tourist destination and local society daily activities in Ubud Village.
Places of interest will be visit during Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour is visit Ayung River for do bali Rafting Activity, Ubud Monkey Forest is small forest dwell by monkey located in the heart of Ubud Village, Ubud Royal Palace is Ubud Kingdom palace long time ago, Ubud Art Market is traditional market located in the center of Ubud village.
You will enjoy the exciting Rafting Adventure at Ayung River in Ubud and it is continued to join the Ubud Tour that are all completing your wonderful experience during vacation in this island. Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with different experiences as the feature of this package.
The Bali Combination Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali tour guide who outstanding beside you to give complete information.
Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the best Bali Rafting tour in northern part of Ubud with the beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which is full of fun and pass the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive Ayung Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your Bali Rafting Tour adventure in the water will end at the finish point and… Read More – Ayung River Rafting
Ubud Monkey Forest also known as Ubud Wanara Wana is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud and as a place of monkey forest sanctuary. Six visits during the full day ubud tours is to explore the beauty of ubud monkey forest by dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali… Read More – Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. It is set in the center of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just in front of it and it is found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has commanded from year 1800 – 1823. This palace is an artistic cultural life center, while the traditional market is the symbol of local economics resident… Read More – Ubud Royal Palace
Ubud Market is a traditional art market in the center of Ubud village, where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area. Ubud Market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. The market is unfolding from west to easterly divided become two group with different purpose. There are two markets available at… Read More – Ubud Art Market
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour Price:
- Adult : USD60/person
- Children : USD45/person (children 7 – 12 years)
For booking send your inquiry to: email@example.com or call us on +6282339894466 to get quick confirmation.
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour Price Includes:
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination as mentioned
- Private air conditioner vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver
- Petrol / Gasoline
- 2 hours white water rafting trips at Ayung River Ubud
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Rafting Restaurant
- Mineral water during the trips
Read Also: Combination Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour Packages
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour Itinerary :
- 08.00 – Pick up from hotel
- 09.45 – Arrive at Starting Point
- 10.00 – Start for Bali Rafting Adventure
- 12.30 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
- 14.30 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 14.45 – Visit Ubud Market
- 15.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.30 – Arrive at hotel
Pick-up area covered: Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us for pick up in different area.
Read Also: Combination Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Sunset Tour Packages
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour Packages Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge 50% will apply
- Children: under 10 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
Read Also: Combination Bali Rafting and Kintamani Day Tour Packages
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to: