Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to try the challenge white water rafting tours at ayung river in north of Ubud Bali and continue visiting the sea temple or Tanah Lot Temple and visit other tourist destinations.
Ayung River is the longest and largest river in Bali and along this river white water rafting was introduce in Bali, To experience raftng on ayung west side is amazing, for besides the enjoyment of challenging rapids, the panorama of this beautiful intact nature area is highlighted by the appereance of wild animals along the rafting route such as big bats, black monkeys and more.
Other places of interest will visit is Taman Ayun Temple is a temple located in Mengwi regency and the main temple for Mengwi kingdom surrounded by the wide moat. Then visiting Tanah Lot Temple is located at Tabanan Regency and spectacular Tanah Lot possibly the best known and most photographer temple in Bali islands with beautiful sunset view. The Bali Combination Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle.
Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the best Bali Rafting tour in northern part of Ubud with the beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which is full of fun and pass the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive Ayung Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your Bali Rafting Tour adventure in the water will end at the finish point and… Read More – Ayung River Rafting
Taman Ayun Temple is located in Mengwi District and about 45 minutes from Denpasar Town. First stop during Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is visit this temple. This temple is designed with Bali architecture, the form this temple building is also owns separate unique with up to 10 storeys . Taman Ayun Temple is built on the flat land with big fish pond surround it and it is looked like adrift on the water. Taman Ayun Temple is also… Read more – Taman Ayun Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. Last stop during Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is visit Tanah Lot Temple. This temple is very beautiful in the particular of the sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide because this temple will be surrounded by… Read More – Tanah Lot Temple
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour Itinerary :
- 08.00 – Pick up from hotel
- 09.45 – Arrive at Starting Point
- 10.00 – Start the Bali Rafting Adventure at Ayung River
- 12.30 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
- 14.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 16.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 17.30 – Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us : firstname.lastname@example.org for pick up in different area.
Read Also: Bali ATV Ride and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour packages
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour Price :
- Adult : USD60 /person
- Children : USD50 /person (children 7 – 12 years)
For further information or booking send your inquiry to: email@example.com or call us +6282339894466 to get quick confirmation
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour Price Includes:
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination as mentioned
- Private air conditioner vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver
- Petrol / Gasoline
- 2 hours white water rafting trips at Ayung River Ubud
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Rafting Restaurant
- Mineral water during the trips
Read Also: Bali Elephant Ride and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour packages
Terms & Conditions
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour Packages Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum booking 2 person and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal