Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise is one of Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise Packages and the better way for you to spend a exotic evening on Bali island. While the sun is down we set off on a relaxed cruise getaway around Benoa Harbor in South Bali aboard our luxurious catamaran, Bali Hai II. While you take in the fun night time air at the top deck you will find entertained by our live through musical entertainers. Bali Hai II departs at 5:45 pm and returns at 8:45pm.
Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise The Best Choice To Spend Exotic Evening
Combine a wonderful cruise on the magnificent Bali coastline with a delicious dinner aboard the Bali Hai Cruise II. Absorb the scenery around Bali and see your surroundings set against the backdrop of a spectacular sunset. Get picked up from your hotel and arrive at Benoa Harbor, where your cruise awaits you.
Receive a welcome cocktail and a flower lei as you’re greeted by friendly crew members. As you sip on your delicious cocktail, breathe in the refreshing sea air and marvel at the picturesque ocean views. This is followed by a tasty international buffet dinner time before you decide to dancing the nighttime away at our disco or have fun with our live cabaret show on Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise.
Read more : Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Bali
Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise Price
Sunset Dinner Cruise, Cost : USD 61 nett/person
For further information and booking, send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +6282339894466 to get quick confirmation.
- The price is per person
- Minimum booking is for 2 participants
- Duration : 4 Hours
- Time : departs at 5:45 pm and returns at 8:45pm
Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise Includes:
Free return transfers for area Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Krobokan and Sanur , pick-up time between 4.15 – 4.45 pm
- Welcome cocktail & floral lei
- Live Musical Entertainment
- Live cabaret show
- International Buffet Dinner
Bali Sunset Dinner Cruises | Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made