Bali Hai Reef Cruise is one of Bali Day Cruises Tour Packages offers fun marine activities sailing from Bali to Nusa Lembongan Island. The Bali Hai Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan Island offers a full day of fun activities for your family. The luxury catamaran departs from Benoa harbor at 9.15am each day to cruise from Bali to Nusa Lembongan where it moors alongside our purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activities for the whole family.
Bali Hai Reef Cruise | Bali Hai II Full Day Cruises To Lembongan
During this day trip, you can see Lembongan island’s exotic marine life and colorful corals from the comfort of our semi-submersible coral viewer, by going snorkeling in beautiful Lembongan Bay, or even by trying scuba diving for the first time with our experienced team of PADI diving Instructors. Other cruise activities include unlimited banana boat rides, a cultural tour of Lembongan Island or our exciting 35 meter water slide. The Bali Reef Cruise is on of the island’s top family activities.
And when you’ve finally worked up an appetite, feast on a delicious buffet served in air-conditioned comfort aboard Bali Hai II. The Bali Hai II departs from Nusa Lembongan Island around 3.15pm and slowly cruises back to mainland Bali as you relax and enjoy the view across the ocean.
Read more : Bali Bounty Day Cruise To Lembongan Island
Bali Hai Reef Cruise Price Lists :
Get our special rate for online booking trough baligreentour.com :
- Cost : USD 105 nett/person (adult 15+ years old)
- Cost : USD 70 nett/person (child 4 – 14 years old)
For further information or booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +6282339894466 to get quick confirmation
Bali Hai Day Cruise To Lembongan, Includes :
- Air-conditioned hotel transfers
- Return transfers to Lembongan Bay
- Morning/afternoon tea & coffee and snacks
- International Buffet Lunch
- Semi Submersible Coral Viewer
- Lembongan Village excursion
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction
- 35m Water Slide
- Diving Board
Bali Hai Day Cruise Schedule & Programs
||Boarding, morning coffee and tea, also pastry is served
||Depart From Benoa Harbour
||Snorkeling Demontrastion On Sun Deck
||Arrive at Lembongan Bay and you will be escorted to Beach Club by smaller boat.
||All activities will be held at Beach Club
|11:45, 13:00, 14:15
||Semi-submersible coral viewer, please book at the informations counter before 11:15. Please bring all your belonging if you choose 14:15 departure.
||45 minutes village tour, tour duration is 45 minutes. Please book this tour at information center.
|11:00, 12:00, 13:45
||Banana Boat Rides, depart regularly from the beach.
|12:15 – 1415
||BBQ lunch, complementary coffee or tea serve all day at the restaurant.
||Treasure hunt for your children activities. Meet at the information counter.
||Tug of war on the beach
||When you hear the sound of Kul kul (Balinese traditional bell), please check and prepare your personal belongings and prepare to return to the boat.
||Bali Hai Depart from the pontoon. Coffee or tea are served before departure. Live band on the aft bridge deck.
||Bali Hai II arrive at in Benoa Harbour.
Read more : Bali Fun Ship Day Cruise To Lembongan Island
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made