Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages we designed for your holiday by feel the experience riding an elephant at Bakas Village (Bakas Elephant Tours) and continue visiting the most famous temple in the south of Bali island Uluwatu Temple Bali.
Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour is great combination tour packages that we offer to make your holiday more enjoyable by try the different tour experience which is do activities and adventure riding an elephant and visiting the best tourist destination of Uluwatu Temple.
Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour will start to visit Bakas Village for enjoy the Elephant Ride through the jungle, cross the river and passed the Balinese village, is great view from the top of elephant and great moment too. Then continue to visit the Pandawa Beach or most know as a secret beach, is new beach recently open, then visiting Uluwatu Temple with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean from the temple. You will excited and impressed if first time see this temple, due Uluwatu temple located on the cliff with high 80 meter high and around the temple you will meet hundreds of monkey roaming and play each other. The Bali Combination Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional Bali tour guide who outstanding beside you to give complete information.
Bali Elephant Ride Tour give you opportunity to ride an elephant by take program Short Ride (30 Minutes Elephant Ride) at Bakas Village at Klungkung Regency. You will go along green bushes and side of river. During the Elephant Trip you will also see beautiful green hill and sometimes appearance of monkey’s. the ride that last only 30 minutes of Bali Elephant Ride Tour program. This rare experience you will have… Read more – Bali Elephant Ride Tour
Pandawa Beach, locally referred to as ‘Pantai Pandawa’, is a great addition to Bali’s collection of gorgeous beaches, located on Bali’s southern Bukit Peninsula. The fine, one-kilometre coastal stretch is located in the village of Kutuh, only five kilometers west from the Samabe Bali Suites & Villas and eight kilometres south from the main hub of the BTDC complex in Nusa Dua… Read More – Pandawa Beach Bali
Coffee Plantation or Bali Agrotourism is coffee farm where you can see various of coffee plantation and see the making of the famous animal coffee or known as a coffee luwak. in this place you can see various of plantation such as coffee Arabica, coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit, and etc. experience to see how to make Balinese coffee, try the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley. They sell variety of… Read More – Luwak Coffee Plantations
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. We will stop to visit this temple during Uluwatu Sunset Tour. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a … Read more – Uluwatu Temple Bali
Bali Bakas Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour Itinerary:
- 10:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 11.30 – Enjoy 30 minutes elephant ride at Bakas
- 12.30 – Enjoy Lunch at Bakas Resto
- 14.30 – Visit Bali Beach (Optional: Pandawa Beach or Dreamland Beach or Padang Padang Beach)
- 16.00 – Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 17.30 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.30 – Back to hotel
- 19.30 – Arrive at hotel
Pick-up area covered: Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us : email@example.com for pick up in different area
Also Read: Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Full Day Tour Packages
Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour Price :
- Adult : USD 100/person
- Children : USD 90/person (children 5 – 12 years)
For booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +6282339894466 (WhatsApp) to get quick confirmation.
Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour Price Includes :
- Entrance fee at all tourist destionation as mentioned
- Private Air conditioner vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver
- Petrol / Gasoline
- 30 minutes Elephant Ride at Bakas Elephant Park
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Bakas Restaurant
- Mineral water during the trips
Read Also: Bali Elephant Ride and Tanah Lot Temple Tour Packages
Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour Packages Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum booking 2 person and for single traveler additional 50% charge
- Children under 5 years old free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
Read Also: Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour Packages
How to make reservation?
To complete your booking, please provide us the following detail as below:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour Name:
- Date Of Tour:
After we received your details information, we will send you the voucher with booking confirmation via email, then you have to reconfirmed the email to make the final booking.
Send you inquiry to: